• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 1,591 Views, 3 Comments

Zap Apples- An AppleDash Story - Bass_Cupcakes77



When the Zap Apples appear Applejack is reminded of a sad memory, can her best friend Rainbow Dash cheer her up?

  • ...
9
 3
 1,591

Cheering Up A Friend

Rainbow Dash was determined to cheer up Applejack. She was her best friend, but she did care about her a little more than that. She was totally awesome! Rainbow Dash put her hoof under Applejack's chin.

"Applejack"

Applejack's heart was racing. Why am I feelin' like this?

"Uhh yes Rainbow?"
"Let's do something to cheer you up. How 'bout a race? You know to distract yourself"
"Yeah sure. I guess."

They both took their positions and began to run to the farthest most field. Once they got there they sat down and decided to talk some more.

"Hey Applejack?"
"Yeah RD?"
"Do you like mares?"

Rainbow looked at the ground a little. Applejack was launched into a big ball of confusion and questions running through head. She wasn't really sure how to respond and couldn't make up her mind. Is that why she got all tingle around Rainbow? Was there something wrong with her? How did she feel about Rainbow? She needed to answer her question, but how could she do it truthfully? She didn't know the true answer.

Great I probably freaked her out. Way to go Rainbow Dash. You're so stupid. She's gonna think you are so weird now! Ughhh! I have to fix this somehow.

"You don't have to answer AJ. I didn't mean to make things awkward."
"It's alright Rainbow I just don't really know I guess"

"Hey Rainbow Dash!"

They both looked up.

"Oh, hey scoots."
"Hey Rainbow I almost didn't recognize in Applejack's hat."
"Oh, yeah. Here you go AJ. So what's up?"
"I just thought I'd say hi. Applejack do you know where Applebloom is? Sweetie Belle and I have great crusading ideas!"
"She's probably helping Granny with some jam."
"Thanks Applejack! See you guys later!"

They sat for awhile in silence. Applejack seemed zoned out. Could she tell Applejack? Maybe it wasn't such a good idea.