• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 1,592 Views, 3 Comments

Zap Apples- An AppleDash Story - Bass_Cupcakes77



When the Zap Apples appear Applejack is reminded of a sad memory, can her best friend Rainbow Dash cheer her up?

  • ...
9
 3
 1,592

A Cold Room And A Lonely Heart

Rainbow Dash sat in the hard, stiff chair in the hospital room for the third night in a row. Her wing was almost better it was only a sprain, but Applejack was still out. they said if she didn't wake up soon she maybe in a coma for the rest of her life. Rainbow dash couldn't deal with that. She felt so guilty, everyday she sat by Applejack's bed crying until she fell asleep. She would pull Applejack's hair out of her face and help the nurses and doctor's care for her. She refused to talk to anyway in less they had news on how Applejack was doing. She wouldn't even tell little Applebloom what happened so she just sat and waited and let her guilt eat away at her insides.

Her closest friends had tried everything to get her to do something else, but she refused. She would look at Applejack back at them with waterfalls pouring from her eyes. They would all leave in hushed whispers, curious about what happened and worried about not only Applejack, but Rainbow dash as well. Had their argument gotten so bad Applejack got hurt? Would Applejack wake up and would Rainbow ever talk again?

Rainbow Dash was miserable in the cold room with her seeming empty love.