• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 968 Views, 31 Comments

Cadence Goes Trolling - Flames173



Cadence is bored, and being the princess of love, she can do anything involving it.

  • ...
4
 31
 968

Quite an odd family reunion (7)

Cadence and Shining were waiting at the train station for the train to Ponyville to arrive. Crystal ponies were staring at them.

"Why is Cadence with a mare?" one stallion asked the mare who was with him.

"I'm not sure, but isn't that Shining Armor?" she asked.

"Can't be, she's obviously a mare."

"Well, it probably is Shining, considering I used to be a stallion, same with half of my friends!"

"That's just weird. I used to be a mare."

"Well, this is awkward."

''Yes, very much so, and how do I use a urinal?"

Cadence simply ignored the odd stares she received. Shining sat on the bench, picking at her hoof nervously, refusing to look up. Eventually the train arrived. Shining Armor, Cadence Miamore Cadenza, and a bunch of unknown crystal ponies boarded the train. They rode it until the vehicle pulled to a stop at the train station in Ponyville.

"So, why did we come here?" Shining asked.

"To visit the pony with the best magical experience I know, your sister." Cadence answered.

"NO! NO NO NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Shining shouted.

"Why not? She may be our last resort."

Shining thought for a few seconds. "Fine, fine, do it."

"Ok, well, her tree should be around here somewhere." Cadence looked around the nearby town.

"Is it perhaps the huge ass tree right in front of you with a door and windows in it?"

"Ah, yes." Cadence walked to the tree with Shining in tow. "Twilight, Twilight are you here?" she asked when she walked in.

"Cadence? CADENCE!" Twilight ran up to her old babysitter

"Sunshine sunshine, lady-" Twilight and Cadence began their old rhyme.

"-Ahem." Shining interrupted them.

"Oh, hey bro. Hows it going?" Twilight asked.

"Sis." Shining corrected her.

"What?"

"Sis."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say."

"Ugg." Shining turned around to show her sister her marehood.

"Oh, oh my, umm." Twilight blushed at what she saw.

Shining turned back around. "Great family reunion eh?"

"Yeah, sure, so why didn't Cadence reverse it?"

"Cadence can't fix it. She tried right after it happened, she tried the day after, she even tried on the train, no matter what either of us does, it won't work!"

"I'm sorry Shining, but your gender is considered love, considering its how you make love, as far as I'm aware, only Cadence can help you."

"So, I'm possibly stuck a mare forever?"

"Yes."

"Oh shit. Hey sis, have you seen Soarin's ass lately?"

"Yeah, isn't it nice?"

"I know right?"

"Oh Celestia, this is worse than I thought."

"Help me." Shining begged.