• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 1,476 Views, 7 Comments

Tales of the Multiverse - Skylander545



The hidden story inside the Multiverse chapter that tells the stories of Spike's adventures through every universe.

  • ...
9
 7
 1,476

Molestia

After going through that Anthro Universe to find his necklace, he flew through the Multiverse to continue his original mission. He looked at all of the bright yellow portals that appeared and passed by him, he flew through one of the portals and ended up in the Canterlot Throne room in front of a Shocked Princess Luna, who Spike realized that she was a normal Alicorn Princess, no anthropomorphic features. Spike held his wings out and said,

"Hi, have you seen.." He looked at his surroundings and continued, "A Soul Gem?" Princess Luna remained shocked as Spike asked,

"Luna, Stop staring, haven't you ever seen a dragon before?"

Princess Luna asked, "You are the dragon from my vision?"

Spike paused, "Wait, you've seen me in your 'vision' before I arrived?" The Alicorn nodded and spoke, "I was hoping to summon any dragon that could be willing to help us in our current crisis." She had a sad look in her eyes,

"An Evil clone of Celestia has been defiling the other ponies forcefully. Her victims call her 'Molestia' and are frightened because of her. The crisis soon heated up when Celestia went willingly to prison for the terrible things her clone has done. Molestia began to go after the only thing more precious to Celestia than her student.....her Dragon Son, Spike."

Spike asked, "She was trying to get to him to get many others." He began to shed a tear, "Why didn't you convince the guards to let Celestia go?"

Luna replied, "Because the Guards have not seen Molestia after Celestia was imprisoned, so they won't let her out. But I swore to myself that Molestia must be stopped if Celestia should be set free."

Spike said, "I forgot to mention that I'm from an alternate universe. My name is Spike, but you can call me, Skylander Spike."

Princess Luna nodded, and asked, "Why did you arrive in our universe?"

Spike replied, "I had a mission of my own to find the Soul Gem of my Legendary Variant, but so far I saved or escaped other universes." He had to ask, "What made you come up with the idea of summoning a dragon?"

Luna replied, "I read through Tia's Private Collection and discovered a summoning spell for a dragon. I read about dragon breeds and found one dragon capable of defeating an Alicorn. You."

Spike realized, "Of course, a Purple Dragon that fights for justice of all species has the power to defeat an Alicorn. That's what you found out?"

Luna nodded, "I only discovered that these types of dragons are inter-dimensional beings from a universe unknown."

Spike finished, "So you summoned me, to stop Molestia?" Luna nodded until Cadance ran into the room, panting while trying to speak,

"Something *pant* something was chasing me. *pant* It looks exactly like me."

Luna asked, "What's going on?"

Spike replied, "Not a clue, but I don't think its friendly." At that moment, a clone of Princess Cadance appeared from the door approaching the panting Cadance until Spike got in the way and knocked the clone back with an Earth Shot. Spike said,

"You will not harm any other ponies, clone."

The Clone replied, shaking off from that Earth Shot with her dot pupils focused on the dragon, "I am more than just a clone, my sweet dragon. I am Decadence, an improved version of the original Cadance. But seeing you here, that foolish Luna has managed to summon a Purple Dragon. You cannot hope to defeat Molestia by yourself."

Spike realized what Decadence was saying, so help contacted Master Eon and Chop Chop appeared as he said, "But he is not alone."

Dark Spike appeared and said, "He has us anytime he requests back-up."

Spike stated, "So go tell Molestia that she is overconfident in messing with the Skylanders."

Decadence retreated saying, "You win this time."

Spike turned to the alternate Cadance and asked, "Are you all right?"

Cadance replied, "I'm fine, but I was chased by an evil clone of myself."

Luna realized, "Molestia must be cloning the Royal Alicorns in order to send us to prison and take over."

Chop Chop said, "Not on my sword would we allow it to happen."

Dark Spike replied, "We have to help this universe out and destroy the Alicorn clones, Molestia included." Chop Chop walked away until Spike asked, "Where are you going?"

The Arkeyan replied, "I'm worried about the alternate Sweetie Belle's safety."

Cadance spoke, "We already got her to safety in the castle, she and her sister are taking shelter from Molestia."

Luna spoke, "We need to speak with Tia and tell her about our encounter. We should bring Spike with us."

Spike said, "Separating my alternate self from his mother wasn't a good idea." Dark Spike spoke, "After we speak with Alternate Celestia, we need to find a way to stop Molestia and those molesting Alicorn clones."


Spike and his team with Luna and Alternate Spike behind him, arrived at the prison where Princess Celestia was being held. He spoke to the guard,

"We need to speak with Princess Celestia. We have disturbing news about her clone."

The Guard shrugged, "Go speak with her, but if you have any fillies or colts, keep them close to you and away from her."

Spike replied, "That was her clone. The Alicorn you have in that prison is innocent."

The guard opened the door, "Great, the protesters finally recruited a dragon for the 'Free Princess Celestia' program."

Spike was about to unleash his powers until Luna said, "Let it go, he's not worth your energy." He calmed down and entered the prison with his team. Once they reached Celestia's cell, Spike approached the cell along with Princess Luna, he saw the alternate Princess Celestia, sad, chained up and stripped of her royal jewelry. She looked up at her visitors and slightly smiled,

"Luna, it is good that you came to visit." She noticed Spike, "And you found an inter-dimensional Purple Dragon."

Spike stepped in, "We also bring grave news. When I arrived, we were attacked by an Evil Cadance clone, Decadence. We seem to believe that Molestia is cloning the Royal Family to send the originals to jail and replace you."

Celestia realized, "You can stall her by destroying Decadence, but capturing Decadence could make her reveal where Molestia is hiding."

Spike gazed at his fellow Skylanders and back to Celestia, "We'll get the location out of her." He gazed at Alternate Spike, "You might want a Mother/Son moment."

Alternate Spike replied, "I believe that she is innocent, she's my mother. I just don't like the idea of seeing her in prison."

Alternate Celestia spoke as she placed her left wing through the bars and on to Alternate Spike's Shoulder, "Spike, you have to be brave. I might be in prison, but I had no idea that my clone would go rogue." Alternate Spike held the wing, "Molestia has to be stopped. We have to stop her before she does anymore molestations or clones more of the Royal Family."

Dark Spike said, "We can help you guys out in defeating Molestia. I'm a Dark variant of Skylander Spike, so I'm qualified to help out."

Chop Chop replied, "I will help, as well. No Evil Clone frames Princess Celestia and gets away with it."

Alternate Spike asked the caged Celestia, "Do you know about enchanting the Undead Knight's Shield and Sword?"

The Sun Goddess replied, "I do, but the Magic Inhibiter makes me unable to enchant his weapons." She looked at Luna, "But you can enchant his weapons."

Luna told Chop Chop, "This spell will enchant your Sword and Shield. It could help you against Molestia or any of the Naughty Alicorn Clones." She magically grabbed Chop Chop's weapons and enveloped them in a Lunar glow. Once the glow faded, Chop Chop's Demon Blade and Demon Shield had a dark blue shine to it. She gave Chop Chop's weapons back to him and said,

"They will help when you and the others face Molestia as a team."

Spike remembered fighting as a team when he remembered one word, "Unity."

Alternate Spike remembered, "Fighting as a team is a term for Unity."

Spike replied, "We have a Duty for helping you out in this universe."

Dark Spike finished, "And defeating Molestia is our Destiny."

Alternate Celestia smiled, "The three virtues of Friendship. They will be useful in defeating Molestia."

Alternate Spike said as they began to leave, "When we defeat Molestia, I'll be back for you.......Mom."


Once they returned to the castle, they decided to lay down a battle plan for finding out where Molestia is hiding. But they remembered capturing and interrogating Decadence, so they set out to find her. They found her and had a hard time to subdue her, but they managed. After hours of interrogation, they discovered the location of Molestia's lair. Her lair is in a cave just outside of the city. Before they journeyed to the cave, they spoke with the Alternate Twilight who is a Unicorn, Spike said,

"If we need your help, we'll call you. But I'm going to contact Master Eon to send in Alicorn Twilight, the variant that exists along with Skylander Twilight. She can sense when we are in trouble. That will be your signal to come after us."

Alternate Twilight nodded, "We'll be ready."

After giving them a heads up on coming after them, Spike, Dark Spike and Chop Chop journeyed to the cave to Molestia's lair and put an end to her once and for all.

Author's Note:

Okay, so I'm deciding to make this universe a 2-part universe. Okay.