• Published 6th Sep 2013
  • 1,854 Views, 41 Comments

SPAT [Special Ponies And Tactics] - JustDing



One-shot stories, MLP / S.W.A.T 4 crossover

  • ...
12
 41
 1,854

Rainbow Factory, Hostage Rescue / High Risk Warrant Service

Another alternate ending to a famous fimfiction. This time, it is 'Rainbow Factory' by Auroradawn. I've always wanted a good end with a SWAT team, after the first time I read the original story.

LETS ROLL THIS SHIT!

PS: SPAT Point Of View

*****************************************************************************************
"Commander 49 Silver, emergency situation service, here is central BCC!"

"You on, go ahead!"

"A SPAT entry team is requested at Rainbow Factory, sector TAC four, for an hostage rescue and high risk warrant service situation. According to the reports of parents, little fillies and colts are missing after they should pass a test. All cases are linking up to the newfound Rainbow Factory which was built a far away from Cloudsdale a time ago."

"Understood, we're moving out."

BRIEFING: Okay guys, here's the story. The Rainbow Factory is a company that creates and recycles all the rainbows in our world we know and love. All rainbows which lost their colour and brightness get transported to this factory and will be freshen up. Some time ago, the factory seemed to improved the quality of their recycling, all rainbows looked better, brighter and colourful than ever.

But at the same time, parents of little pegasi colts and fillies reported the sudden missing of their beloved ones; their kids. Every case linked up to this factory. We have already smuggled in the Officer Sunshine Smiles as a apprentice to the factory, he mailed two days later to us that something weird is happening here, including hostages, and the CEO of the factory seems to be very psychopathic. Before he could give us more intel, he said that somepony is coming and we should begin an tactical entry ASAP.

The CEO seems to be a female pegasus, but the identity is unknown because she wears a black cloak all the time. An large amount of young hostages are hold in a hall of the main building. What the employees are doing to or with them, is unknown, too.

We get clearence to investigate and, if necessary, to infiltrate the factory. The status was later turned to a hostage warrant service situation, although we don't know if they locked up the factory or not.


ENTRY: Roof of the main building

SUSPECTS: An unknown amount of lightly armored vitals (equipped with stun batons and stun guns)

HOSTAGES: An unknown amount of propably young vitals.

CIVILIANS: Officer Sunshine Smiles (32), undercover agent. He has more helpful intel. He's propably armed so do not spook him.

OBJECTIVES:
Rescue all hostages
Neutralize CEO of the Rainbow Factory
Rendezvous with Officer Sunshine Smiles


Timeline:

21th August, 13:34 Officer Sunshine Smiles got the apprentice in the factory.

23th August, 00:39 Officer Sunshine Smiles gave intel about the factory

23th August, 00:45 Request for an tactical entry

23th August, 01:21 Discussion in the HQ

23th August, 10:15 Warrant Service acquired

23th August, 12:05 SPAT arrives at the factory

23th August, 12:07 Tactical entry


SUMMARY:

23th August, 12:07
Rainbow Factory
Hostage Rescue / High Risk Warrant Service
*************************************************************************************************************


As the closed black chariot of the SPAT flew high in the sky, the Rainbow Factory came slowly in the view of the passengers. They were heading towards it and soon they are on the roof of one of many blocky buildings. The sides of the chariot opened and on the left and right side, two black clad unicorns are jumping out.

"Commander 49 Silver, here is Central BCC. All SPAT units are responding code three to Rainbow Factory for hostage rescue and high risk warrant service.", the dispatch of the SPAT said to the leader of the team, Silver Vest.

But they have still to wait for the captains agreement...

"Headquarters reporting, the captain gave greenlight, you are cleared for action!" a male said voice to his headset.

Silver Vest gave the pilot of the chariot the sign to take off and await for further orders.

Sierra One was observing the front entrance of the main building. It seemed more important than the rest of the entrances.

The rest of the team consisted of Ferrum, Golden Plate and Iron Steel.

Silver Vest was equipped with a three round burst silenced MP5 with JPH ammunition, a glock 18 with FMJ ammunition, two flashbangs, a optiwand and a breaching shotgun. He came from Manehattan, a city that turned a little dystopic during the time. The crimerate increased and a police was formed to bring everything under control. He was once a member of the MPD, the Manehattan Police Department, but then he went to the apprentice of Elite Guards after a griffon almost shot him. Climbing up the ladder of carrier, he became part of SPAT.

Ferrum was equipped with a Colt M4A1 Carbine with JPH ammunition, a taser gun, pepper spray, two stinger grenades and three bags of C2. He was a bad pony before, member of the corrupt dragonfire ponies who tried to assassine Princess Celestia. He get caught and thrown into prison. There, he thought about his life and decided to end this bad path one and for all. After the prison, he directly asked for a place in the Royal Guard, he might be even helpful with his knowledge about commiting crime. After even more apprenticeships, he went into the SPAT.

Golden Plate was equipped with a Less-Than-Lethal Shotgun, a M1911 with JPH ammuntion, a CS gas grenade, a flashbang, a pepper spray, a optiwand and a breaching shotgun. He is the youngest of the team -he is currently 25 years old- but one of the toughest. Even the princess was surprised how this young unicorn could be so successful after he went into the Royal Guards. Then the captain of the SPAT offered him for a place in said Independent Equestrian Special Forces Unit.

Iron Steel was equipped with a GB36s with JPH ammunition, a glock 18, a cs gas grenade, two flashbangs, pepper spray, a optiwand and a breaching shotgun. He is a 56 years old unicorn veteran of the SPAT and a ex-Royal Guard. The captain of the Royal Guards, Shining Armor, thought he was too old to work any longer as a Guard. That made Iron upset and so he went into the SPAT, to show the young generation how it's done in defeating crimes.

Quick Scope lied on a cloud several umphteen metres in front of the factory, equipped with a SCOUT Tactical. He had shown his sniping abilities in the Royal Guards, he even managed to shoot with a crossbow a pea off from a bunnys head... sounds funny, but it was the truth. After a intensive course how to use long range firearms, he was gradually accepted for the SPAT.

"Gold, stack up behind me, I'm on point," Silver Vest commanded as he moved to the roof entrance of the building, a little hut with a door. He checked the lock by grabbing the knob with one hoof and turned it around. The door did not budge. He took out his plier with his magic and started to break the mechanism of the lock.

*CLICK!*

"The door's open, get behind me," Silver said as he put his plier back. He opened the door and went down the stairs slowly, weapon in stroke.

-Stealth Music-

The SPAT team trotted through a corridor, the left and right side had numerous rusted pipes which were going from one end of the corridor to the other. Countless rusted chains with sharp hooks on their ends were hanging from the ceiling. In fact, everything seemed to be in a very bad shape, groomed and from somewhere came the tiny smell of decay.

"This doesn't look like a factory, for sure! More like a Pony Slaystation," Golden Plate said as he gulped down the knot in his throat.

Pun intended.

"I agree with that," Iron Steel replied.

"Stay quiet, elements, I heard something..." Silver said as he moved at a door that looked like a door to a employees living quarter.

"Mirror under the door!"

"Copy, boss," Iron Steel said, unstrapping the optiwand from his armored back. He looked at the screen, before he re-strapped the optiwand on his back "One suspect, unarmed."

"Open and clear!"

Golden Plate and Iron Steel were stacking up at the right side of the doorframe while Ferrum and Silver Vest are stacking up on the left side.

"Time to move, go! POLICE, ON YOUR HAUNCHES!!!" Ferrum yelled as he opened the door and sprinted inside, followed by the rest of the team.

The pegasus with blonde mane and white coat turned around in shock... before he exclaimed "Undercover Agent Sunshine Smiles! Don't shoot!"

"Lower your weapons, he's one of us!" Silver Vest said, then he turned back to Sunshine Smiles "Did you found new informations about this factory?"

"Yes, and it is horrifying. The hostages are just young fillies and colts. Every young pegasus of Cloudsdale who didn't pass a test, get brought here... and... and," he tried to find the right words, "Imagine a lemon."

"Yes, and?" Silver tilts his head to the side a bit.

"Now squeeze the lemon until the juice comes out. They squeeze young pegasi with a weird machine until rainbows are coming out... I still don't know how this exactly works, but it's batshit insane..." the white pegasi explained, sweat started to form on his forehead as he said the last words of his sentence.

"Oh dear Celestia... I always found rainbows wonderful, but I've never thought that they consists of pegasi... juice... whatever," Golden Plate muttered.

"Entry team to TOC, we have just rendezvous with Officer Sunshine Smiles. He gave us intel that the Rainbow Factory manufactures the rainbows with the essence of pegasi magic. How we should proceed?" Vest reported to the HQ.

There were a few seconds of silence...

"TOC to entry team, continue mission with caution. Proceed like always."

****
Rendezvous with Officer Sunshine Smiles Completed
****

"Sorry, Sunny Smile, but we have to tie you up... standard procedure," Silver Vest said sarcastically as he puts out hoofcuffs.

"Yes, I know," Sunshine Smiley gave a weak smile as he sat down on his haunches, then Silver started to restrain his forehooves to his back. He did not tie up the pegasus wings, because Sunshine was one of them and they could trust him.

"Where is the machine?" Ferrum asked.

"Go down the hallway, then left through the door. It leads to a large hall where the hostages are hold. Caution is advised, the pegasi who works for the factory are equipped with-

"Stun Batons, we know," Iron Steel finished his sentence.

"Gold, follow me," Silver said as he trotted out from the room. He was always in a 'get-the-mission-done-and-get-back-home-in-one-piece' mood. For him, a mission was only successful when he and his team were on their way back home, to their families. Silver Vest has a unicorn daughter with the name Shelter Heed and a colt earthpony named Flimmer. His wife, Nelly Acepe, is around his age.

The second unicorn of the SPAT who has a family, is Iron Steel. He and his wife have no kids, but they live in a pretty house at the edge of Canterlot. His wife, Silverglass, is two years younger than him and she is a teacher in the Canterlot Elementary.

Ferrum has no wife or even marefriend. He thought no mare want him due of his crimefilled past, but he never notice the numerous stares of mares...

Golden Plate is single, but he is already dating a nice mare, named Sunflare. And he is always afraid about the thought when he looses his life in a mission. But he is more afraid of the thought when he dates the mare of his dreams and suddenly, his pager mails him that he should arrive at the HQ immediately... that already happened once.

"Check behind the door," Silver Vest commanded. This time, Golden Plate took out his optiwand and begins to mirror under the door.

"Ooh, horseapples, seek cover," Golden Plate whispered as his eyes were widening, before he put back his optiwand and backed away from the door. Instead of asking, all SPAT unicorns found cover behind the corner of the corridor.

"What's the matter?" Silver asked curious, but he get the answere as the door suddenly swung open loudly. The SPAT unicorns could hear hoovesteps and loud huffing. But the sounds did not seeming to approach them, so Silver commanded to Iron Steel "Check the corner."

"You are standing in my way, sir," Iron said firmly, he must move along the wall to his position at the corner. And he could not do that right now, he was behind the group. So they moved aside for him and he took out the optiwand, beginning to mirror around the corner.

"It's a... young pegasus filly!" Iron said and prepared to dash out from the corner, grabbing the filly. In the screen of the optiwand, she looked horrorfied, shocked and she had bloodshot eyes.

But Silver grabbed him by his suit and hissed "Wait until she is in our reach!"

Suddenly, there were more hoovesteps and a feminine voice that clearly did not belong to the filly.

"Scootaloo? Where are you? You know, you can't escape from me..." the feminine voice sounded deep with a hint of madness.

"No, Rainbow Dash, let me go!" this voice clearly belonged to the filly, but as she said that, a shiver rolled down the spines of the SPAT unicorns.

Rainbow Dash?

The element of loyalty?

The could not believe that!

"Guys, keep your heads clear!" Silver whispered as he spotted the confuseness in the faces of his teammates.

There were more hoovesteps occurring, until the filly ran around the corner, directly in the legs of Iron Steel. The filly had a orange coat and a plane violet mane. Her fur had smudges of dried blood and her eyes were filled up with horror.

Before she could recognize the pony who she ran into, Iron Steel grabbed her with his forelegs and pushed her behind him. Golden Plate pushed a hoof on her snout to suppress a possible scream. Well, she screams, but through Golden's hoof. To calm her down, he 'Shh!'-ed and whispered "We are the good guys... stay quiet!"

The fillies eyes widen in shock and surprise as she saw the black-clad unicorns. She could read the word 'SPAT' from the side of their suits and asked herself what that meant. But she winced as Rainbow Dash, who still stood in the doorframe, started to speak loudly...

"Good work, you! Bring her back to me, she is special for me and I have a present for her!"

"Prepare taser! And Officer Plate, secure the filly. Don't tie her up, just stay and talk to her," Silver said to his team. Ferrum readied his taser, a red light started to blink on the rear side of his less-lethal weapon. Golden Plate put Scootaloo on his back and trotted silently a good distance from the rest of his team away. Then he placed the filly next to him on the wall. He sat down, opened a pocket and brought out a bar of chocolate, offering it to her "Some choco?"

She looked at him with big bloodshot eyes, then she took it with one hoof and opened it. As she began to chew slowly on the sweet candy, she gave Golden Plate a weak but warm smile.

"What is your name? I'm going to report you to other policeponies, who can you help later," Golden Plate said warmly.

"...S-s-scootaloo..." the filly answered hesitantly.

"Element to TOC, we rescued a filly, named Scootaloo. Contact her parents-"

"I don't have parents..." Scootaloo muttered, a tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh, I'm sorry... do you have friends? Anypony close to you?"

"There is...are... my friends Sweete Belle and Applebloom..."

"TOC, forget the parents, seek for ponies named Sweete Belle and Applebloom and the families of them. Contact them we have found Scootaloo. I repeat, we have rescued a filly named Scootaloo."

"Copy, consider it done, element. We are searching them now."

(Stop Music Here!)


"Are you having your way with her? That's... okay," Rainbow Dash muttered, still wondering who could it be, grabbing the filly and disappearing behind the corner.

But then, she almost jumped at the ceiling as Ferrum dashed out from the corner, taser in his magical grip and shouting loudly "POLICE! PUT YOUR HOOVES UP AND GET DOWN!!!"

They were standing for a few seconds in the corridor, looking in each other eyes. Rainbow Dash was clad in a black dress, covering everything of her body. Just her head and wings were visible. To Ferrums surprise, her wings were a little bit drenched in blood.

"I DON'T SAY IT AGAIN, GET DOWN ON YOUR HAUNCHES AND HOOVES UP!"

Rainbow Dash made the first move... withing a blink of an eye, she flew backwards through the doorframe and closed the door, locking it. It was too fast for Ferrum.

The remaining SPAT unicorns could hear loudly Rainbow Dashs words "WHO CALLED THE BUCKING POLICE?! I'VE LOCKED THEM IN, SOME GUARDPEGASI SHOULD GET THEIR FLANKS IN THERE AND WIPE THEM OUT!"

The SPAT could assume from the resulting echo that the hall behind the locked doors must be large.

"Confirm breach?" Ferrum asked to Silver, who gave the agreement "Use C2, breach and clear!"

"Woohoo, let the pro handle this," Ferrum snickered as he planted a bag of C2 above the lock of the door and activated it. He moved back to the side of the doorframe and brought out the remote for the explosive bag. He wiped three times in the air with a hoof. At the fourth time, every one of the unicorns turned their heads away from the bag as it exploded in a loud 'BASH!', destroying the lock of the door completely.

"Move in, go go!" says Iron Steel as he sprinted... on a catwalk. The catwalk moved along the walls of the large hall around a height of propably ten metres. At one side, the catwalk seemed to extend, creating a what looked like a speech desk with a microphone. In the middle of the hall were standing the figure of little pegasi filles and colts, all of them were having injured wings. Some of them have dislocated joints, other have bandages around them.

As the Silver Vest sprinted on the catwalk, too -he was behind his group-, he instantly spotted the weird machine Sunshine Smiles talked about. It had a wide short pipe on top of it. The edges of the pipe are covered in what looks like either rust or dried blood, but he thinks it is the latter. The pipe is connected to a large round object, and there are more colourful pipes connected at the underside of the large round object. And there are also chains above the machinem, but he can not determine the meaning for them.

It looked like the funny machine the Flimflam brothers took to Ponyville as he was there for an tip of a friend to taste the applejuice of Sweet Apple Acres.

There were more doors located on the walls where the catwalk led, but where those were heading was unknown. On a place stood a green pegasus with green mane and a white lab coat, surrounded by a few pegasi guards in a protective manner.

And Rainbow Dash stood on the bigger part of the catwalk, a surprised expression plastered her face. The unicorns had not any problems to open the door again in their own way.

All fillies and colts on the ground were looking up and gasping at the sight of the SPAT unicorns...

-Action Music-

...as Silver Vest shouted loud as he could to the armed pegasi "DROP YOUR WEAPONS! PUT YOUR HOOVES UP!" as he aimed with his silenced MP5 at the pegasi.

Ferrum did the same, while aiming with his Colt M4A1 at Rainbow Dash "HOOVES IN THE AIR, DO IT NOW!!!"

"STOP THEM!" Rainbow Dash yelled angrily as she leapt up in the air, diving down and heading to a door down in the hall. Instantly, Ferrum fired a burst from his Colt M4A1. Three bullets hit her in her hindlegs. The JPH ammunition was meant to be used in hostage rescue situation, to not to endanger the hostages life.

Rainbow Dash screamed in surprise and pain as her right wing spasms wildly, as the fourth bullet hit said wing, crushing the bone.

When the bullet hit, the JPH ammunition will normally split open and go into a mushroom form. But if the bullet pierce through skin, then through a tiny little layer of flash and then into the bone, it will split open in the bone, crushing and splitting it from inside.

Rainbow Dash fell down, right into the crowd of the hostages. The impact knocked her light out. Ferrum bent over the catwalk to see if she was still breathing.

"TOC, this is entry team. Suspect hit, and in need of medical attention! She is in a pretty bad shape."

"Roger that, EMTs notified."

****
Neutralize CEO of the Rainbow Factory Completed
****

The young pegasi on the ground of the hall were backing away from her, creating a circular space around the cyan mare. They were really afraid of her.

The guard pegasi were looking in shock at the quivering form of Rainbow Dash.

"I've got no weapon, don't shoot!"

"Empty hooves!"

"My weapons are down!"

The authority radiating from the SPAT unicorns was so big, it could be cut with a scissor right now. The pegasi guards were dropping their weapons in pure shock. All of them knew what a firearm is, but they never saw one in action before. They have just stun batons and if they try to attack them, it could end nasty, even when the pegasi would have attacked from all sides.

The green lab-pony looked at his now useless guards, before he shouted "Is that everything you have? For what you have been hired? For being a wheenie?"

"SHOW ME YOUR HOOVES!" Iron Steel yelled as he approached the pegasus, GB36s in stroke, ready to incapacitate the pony if he did something funny.

"Okay, okay! My hooves are up!" the green pegasus groaned. Iron strapped his weapon on his side, while Ferrum secured the ponies movement by pointing his M4 at him "I've got my eye on you, punk!"

After they cuffed all other hooves of the guard pegasi, Silver Vest reported to the HQ.

"Entry team to TOC, suspects secured and ready for transport!"

"Understood, trailers are notified."

"Officer Iron, provide cover. Officer Ferrum, follow me," Silver Vest said as he went on the catwalk to the other doors. One of them had a sign, which read 'Stairwell'. Silver Vest opened the door and trotted downstairs, Ferrum followed him.

Before he opened the door of the ground of the stairwell, Silver Vest brought out his optiwand and checked the corner. The factory was large, and they were just in the main building of it. There are propable more guardsponies.

"Two suspects, armed," Silver said as he put his optiwand on his back, "I'll deploy a flashbang!"

Two pegasi were guarding the door to the main hall where the hostages are. They both are equipped with electrical stun batons. They often use it when a filly or colt tried to escape from the rainbow factory.

The pegasi were hearing a click, before a weird device with holes rolled to their hooves.

*BASH!!!*

The poor pegasi were covering their eyes with their hooves, as the device went off. They could nothing hear but a annoying hissing sound in their ears. This went for at least twenty seconds. As they look up, each of them looked in a muzzle of a firearm, a blue and a green aura surrounded them.

"POLICE! GET DOWN AND SHOW ME YOUR HOOVES!"

"Huh? What?" both of them were extremely confused.

"GET DOWN! HOOVES UP! ARE YOU DEAF?"

"Okay, okay! Please stop shoving weapons in my face!" they both were complying to the orders of the SPAT unicorns as they sit down on their haunches and hold their hooves in the air.

"Make him secure," Silver commanded to Ferrum, pointing with his hoof at the first gaurd, then he restrained the second.

"Entry team to TOC, suspects secured and ready for taken into custody."

"Roger that, keep it up!"

After that, they stack up on the doorframe.

"Confirm breach?" Ferrum asked, hoping his leader let him use C2.

"I'll deploy breaching shotgun.", Silver said, destroying Ferrums hope with an instant. He took out the shotgun, pointed the muzzle of it at the thick lock and pushed the trigger with his magic.

*BOSH!*

The door swung open as the pellets penetrate and terminated the lock of it. The two restrained pegasi were screaming in terror of the loud noise.

The fillies and colts inside of the hall were screaming in surprise, too. They didn't expect that the door being opened with such sudden.

"Wow, sorry... we just opened the door in our way," Silver said as he strapped his MP5 on his side.

"TOC, we have a lot of kids here, request more trailers for evacuating them all."

"Roger that, backup of trailers are coming."

****
Rescue all hostages Completed
****

He turned to the large crowd of young pegasi. All of them wear a dreadful expression. A indicator that they still don't know who the black-clad unicorns were.

"Kids, we are from SPAT and we are going to rescue you." Silver Vest said, at which point some fillies sighed in relief.

Good start, he thinks.

"Wait here until the Royal Guards are coming. They will escort you all to trailers and bring you back to Cloudsdale. Until that, we are taking care of your safety," Silver Vest said as he and Ferrum were trotting over to the large machine. The machine looked much bigger when standing on the ground in front of it. Ferrum spotted a container right under the machine. He trotted over it and pushes it out...

"Oh, buck..." Ferrum whispered as he dared to look inside.

Silver Vests left eye twitched a little as he saw the mess in the container. It was filled with dead pegasi colts and fillies. Bones were sticking out from their bodies and broken limbs, but mostly from their ribcages. And their legs were bent in unnatural directions.

"TOC, this is entry team. We have found a container, containing remains of pegasi. All of them are children..."

"Copy, notifying the morgue."

"When I see their faces... I swear I see the faces of my kids..." Silver Vest muttered. He must know how it felt loosing childs. He sat down on his haunches.

"Must be a bad feeling... oh my gosh, they were just children..." Ferrum said, still looking at the horror.

"Still clear here!" Iron Steel exclaimed from the catwalk.

"TOC, hostages and suspects are secured, request for evac and backup of Royal Guards. Contact Princess Celestia about this factory, she should come here ASAP."

"Done and done, she must be there any minute."

They decided to tell non-mature/suitable-for-children jokes to the fillies and colts, to lighten up their mood.

After five minutes, Quick Scope announced...

"Here's Sierra One, Captain Shining Armor, Princess Celestia and a bunch of Royal Guards have entered the building."

After two more minutes, the captain of the Royal Guards, Shining Armor, trotted through the broken doors of the hall, entering it.

"Officer Silver Vest, I heard everything from the HQ. You all did a good work. Officer Golden Plate already gave us a filly named Scootaloo to us," he gave a short smile to the SPAT unicorn, before he turned around and yelled "Princess, you can come in, it is already secured!"

The well-known alabaster co-ruler enters the hall, a shocked expression plastered her face. The bloodshot eyes made her heart sink, although all of the young pegasi wear some smiles, the jokes of the SPAT were good.

Then she spoke to the fillies and colts "Don't be afraid anymore, I promise we will bring you back to your parents."

Trotting over to the quivering form of Rainbow Dash, she started to speak in a more dangerous voice "And as for you, Tartarus is waiting. Your sins are uncountable. I have never thought that the element of loyalty is so cruel, but I will end it."

Silver Vest coughed to put Princess Celestia's attention towards him. She heard his cough and trots to him "And for you, I don't know how to thank you and your team. Without you, I would have never found out what is the reason for all those disappearings... are the children here complete?"

"Thanks your highness. And to answer your question...not so... there is the rest," Silver Vest said, pointing with a hoof at the container.

She looked at him in confuseness, before she moves to it and looks inside. Immediately after, she turned her head away and closed her eyes in disgust. She hissed through her theeth "That disgusting waste of space..."

Shining Armor trotted up to the SPAT unicorns "We are taking from here. Go home and enjoy the rest of the day."

"Thanks, then I call it a day, and do the paperwork.", Silver said more to himself.

Author's Note:

I put all my sweat, tears and BLOOD into that chapter...