• Published 12th Sep 2013
  • 422 Views, 14 Comments

Reign of Fire - greenboozed



We always wonder what the distant stars may hold.

  • ...
9
 14
 422

Character Bios (Some minor Spoilers)

Zephyr Darkwing-
Race=Gortoss
Gender: Male

Personality: Tough, sometimes an asshole, Calm, Fierce when agitated, overly brave to the point of endangering himself, has a dark side to himself.

Appearance-
(Gortoss): Light brown hair with streaks of darker brown through it. Bipedal, humanoid, has two hearts, wings similar to that of a drake, 6’5”, blue eyes, and a fair complexion. His right eye was horribly wounded during a fight and as a result he constantly wears an eyepatch over it.
(Pegasus): Blue eyes, Short hair, fur is the color of tanned peaches, has large pegasi wings. Mane is the same as fur but with brown in the back, tail is tan with brown streaks.

Abilities- Like all Gortoss, he can command a psychic ability like no other, When unsealed, his power is so great that he could wipe out entire mega-cities (mega-cities are the size of Beijing, NYC, and Tokyo combined) in seconds. Can bend wind, lightning, and darkness. Has a fallback ability that when activated, grants him [DATA REMOVED], he will die shortly afterwards. From 1-10 his average fighting ability is 7.5 but when he is fully battle driven it becomes a 9.8. However, if he is unsealed no number could hold his power level.

Strength: 9.8 out of 10 when battle driven (normally around 8)

Speed: 8.9 out of 10 when battle driven (normally around 6)

Awareness: 9.9 out of 10 in general (due to being psychic)

Agility: 9.7 out of 10 in general (agility is the ability to control your body while in motion)

Intelligence: 10 out of 10 in general (Intelligence is the ability to learn and to figure out solutions to problems)

??? Form= Power level is 9001 out of 10

Age- Says he is 24, but is really 28,934 years old, his race is NEAR immortal, but can be killed in battle.

Description- He was born on the Gortoss homeworld of Berenia during the Annexation War; a long, brutal, and devastating conflict to unite the planet under one flag. His father was the ruler of Runon, the largest of all the countries and the eventual victor. Out of the war came the Berenian Alliance, which lasted for 27,892 years and was led by his cousin. Eventually though, his brother and grandfather started a successful coup which led to the downfall of the Alliance and the death of millions, including his cousin Itero. His eldest brother then killed their grandfather and became the new Emperor. Soon after, the Lugolavians appeared and another great war ensued. During the early years of the Alliance, a battle took place far from any Berenian outposts. Oddly, not much is known about this engagement, but it was said that something horrible happened to Zephyr, changing his normally happy demeanor into that of someone who had seen too much death. His face would forever be plagued with that of the thousand yard stare.

He is the overall military leader of the Empire, with those directly beneath him being Kael Taylor, his younger brother Hugh, and Alston Mirkado. Zephyr was one of the first Gortoss to be injected with the Spectre serum, which was a successful military project to create super soldiers. He has a deep hatred of humanity in general; many speculate that this conspired because his sister was killed by human bounty hunters. He tracked down the killers, and swiftly but brutally killed three of the four although he was horribly wounded by the last one, with his right eye being permanently blinded. The fourth escaped and to this day he continues to hunt down the killer.



Von-
Race: Kirin
Gender: Male
Personality: Playful, loyal, won't give-up, brave, smart, protective.
Appearance: Turquoise colored skin, orange mane, draconic wings and tail, three dragon legs and one pony, purple-pink eyes.

Abilities: Can use his breath as a powerful weapon by controlling the elements and shooting them out his mouth (dragon's breath). Has a unique ability that covers him in fire and propels him towards an enemy. Like Zephyr, he has a fallback ability, called Ascension. It allows him to transform into a full dragon with enormous power.
Age: 20

Description: His father was a stallion and his mother a dragoness. Due to this combination he was teased constantly his whole life. He strives to make his dream of coexistence on Equestria a reality and has struggled to achieve this nearly his whole life. He loved a mare named Storm Front but she died protecting him from a fatal attack. This hurt him greatly and he went into a near comatose state. Eventually he regained his composure and resumed his quest to make his dream true. He is widely known due to the fact that he defeated Orcus, the lord of darkness. (Or so we thought… in reality Orcus was not the real threat but only a puppet.)