• Published 5th Sep 2013
  • 361 Views, 0 Comments

Dimensional Tourist - Oxyaction



Detective Nephilim is trapped in Equestria after a fight with a dimensional shunter goes wrong

  • ...
 0
 361

Accidental Meetings

Dark alley ways. The worst invention ever, nothing good ever comes out of dark alleyways. Especially ones of Las Vagas, home to the criminal capital of America. Why the sanctuary wanted to start cleaning house is beyond my understanding, but after whats been happening in Ireland i guess they want to look good in the eyes of the other sanctuaries around the world. I glance around at my surroundings, holding my hand up to feel for any vibrations or disturbances.

"Of cause I would get some of the worse criminals to hunt down," I think to my self " They just hope one of them would get lucky and kill me already... well not everyone. At least the Grand Mage and i get along, and other people in the sanctuary seem to not care what i am able to do, but oh well. Stereotypes don't disappear in a nigh." my train of thought was interrupted by a slight disturbance from behind. I turn around to see a huge man behind me.

My targets name is Derek Slayer (real original on the slayer part) and he is a Dimensional Shuntter. He is roughly 6" 3' and is said to be the same size as a boulder. He popped up a few years back when one of his targets leg was left behind and he got sloppy and left a security camera still operational. Since then ive been tracking him down until I ended up in this Las Vagas alley way with him facing me.

"Silly Detective! Dont you know who i am?" He says very dramatically " I AM THE GREATEST MURDER OF ALL!"

"*sigh* yes yes good to meet you Derek, you are under arrest for the murders of Nancy Hailfeather, Pete Goldeye, Riley Markenson and many others. How do you plea?" I ask nonchalantly.

"hahahahhaha i plead guilty to them all and more" he says, still acting like stage performer " You can add yourself to list as well."

To this he leaps at me trying to grab me. I jump out of the way bringing out my revolver and hitting him with the butt. Only to have him absorb it in his fat. He turns around and has a swing at my face, I jump away from the attack getting some space between us, I fire four rounds into his gut. Immediately causing to fall to the ground and hit is head against the curb knocking him out. I grab the shackles from my pocket and bend over to lock his hands up.

Only too late do i realize my mistake as he grabs my ankle with the un-cuffed hand. At the touch i feel my self slowly falling apart as i race through dimensions at an unknown speed. Using all my focus trying to keep my self from ripping apart I use my power to concentrate on magnetizing my self to a high magical source.

--------------- Perspective: Celestia ----------------

I wake up and roll over to check the time " *groan* time to raise the sun" I mutter, I swear the nights are getting shorter and shorter. I walk over to my balcony and look to my left, seeing the blank balcony " I miss you so much Luna." I say as i look up to the moon and her prison "*sigh* i wish it didnt have to be like this, why did you have to change to night mare moon?" Not expecting an answer and not getting one i focus my horn to bring it to its decent. Once that was done I turned towards where the sun will rise and started setting it on its cause. When that was done I started heading inside when i heard the sound of screaming. Looking around to try and find the source of the noise I hear " LOOK OUT BELOW!" looking up i see this creature fall right towards me, charging my horn i start to slow its decent, but not quick enough as it collides with me, knocking me out.

I awoke inside the medical bay of the castle with multiple doctors and nurses surrounding me with worried looks in their eyes, "What? im fine" I say getting up, immediately feeling a wave of dizziness wash over me

"Sit down Princess, you have a slight concussion and a sprained wing" says a doctor as he rushes to steady me.

" Im fine." I reassure him, " where is that creature that crashed landed?" I ask.

"Uhhhh." the doctor says nervously, looking around at his associates for support.

"What is it?" I ask.

" Wellll, the creature is unlike anything we have seen, it is covered in this strange clothing and he was armed" the doctor said, " and uhhh, we have kept it unconscious and have guards covering his door."

"Take me to this creature and wake it up, I wish to speak to it" I say.

"Right away your Majesty" He said with a bow "The creature is this way."

------------ Perspective: Detective Nephilim -------------

The last thing I remember is falling to the ground heading to this bright white horse with a torch on its head. I slowly wake to feel my self on a comfortable bed, slowly opening my eyes to see that i am in a bright white room, looking around i see these small horses dressed up in golden armor and hold spears standing at the door. I try to move my hands only to meet resistance, looking up i find my hands and feet tied to the bed. Great. I continue looking around the room and find a horse bigger then the guards at the door.

"Princess the creature is awake." says one of the guards. Wait a minute, the little horse/pony thing talked? Okkayyy then. The big white one turned from the window and approached me. Inspected it i noticed that the torch i noticed before is actually a horn and the horse also has wings, strange indeed.

"Do you understand me?" says the big white unipegasus. I just stare at the way the mouth moved. What i could tell it speaks like humans do.

"My name is Princess Celestia, who are you?" She says slowly. Realizing how rude it is of me to be starring I reply

" Greetings Princess Celestia, I am Detective Nephilim Serendipitous." I say in my most official voice i can pull. Moving to shake her hand/hooves I realize I am still tied up. The horse named Celestia give a look of shock when i talked.

" What are you? " she asks. To which I just look up at my bound hands and feet. Getting her to look up at them suspiciously before getting a decision.

"Guard, untie him please" she tells one of the guard, who just looks stunned.

"but Princess, what if he... you knows trys to" he stops, dragging his hoof across his neck.

"I think he doesn't mean us harm" she says, looking at me. Seriously, I'm right here.

The guard approaches me cautiously and goes to untie my hands. Once he is done I sit up slowly and untie my legs. Getting the occupants in the room to stare at me and my majestic disposable thumbs. I chuckle slightly as i finish untieing my self and sit on the edge of the bed. Well time to break the tension.

" My species is called Homo sapiens or Humans for short and I come in peace." I say, almost ruining the mood by laughing at the clicheness of what I said. I extend my hand. To which the Princess takes it and shakes it.

"Well good to meet you." She says while shaking.

Well i guess it is as good as time as any to ask, " Why are you a unipegasus horse thingy?" I ask, which gets a snicker from one of the guards.

"I am actually called an Alicorn. Do you have Unicorns and Pegasuses from where you are from?" She asks.

" Well, they are a myth but for what i am i tend to be open minded as to what i usually think is a myth or just a cover up" I reply. This seems to put the Princess into deep thought.

"You said you are a human right?" She asks, still thinking.

"yes" i reply, The princess seemingly troubled.

" I need to be going, i need to reaserch something, until i come back is it alright if you stay here?" she asks me a bit demanding, well she is a princess.

"Sure, ill stay."