• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 392 Views, 7 Comments

Music To His Ears - FrostbiteTheBlind



Music Note, a quiet, nervous pegasus, lives in Ponyville. Her music can charm birds, draw crowds, and even calm arguments. But....despite her strengths, nopony loves her intimately. Will she find true love?

  • ...
6
 7
 392

Before The Concert, After The Romance (Part 1)

Music Note prepared her guitar for the concert she was supposed to preform at. One of her friends, who had just so happened to be the DJ, Vinyl Scratch, had pulled some strings and allowed her to open for her next concert. And....she was running late.

The ampitheater. Possibly the best place in the world to hold...anything. Backstage, Vinyl Scratch argued with one of the stage hands about something inaudible. "...Make sure that she's able to be heard! I don't care if she has to be on the edge of the stage or whatever!" Music Note was a bit taken by surprise. Vinyl did care a lot about her opening, it seemed. But....this was a huge crowd that was supposed to be here, she'd heard. Even Princess Twilight Sparkle was supposed to attend, and that made her extremely nervous. Even worse, this didn't hide her from Vinyl's wandering eyes, which were contradictingly hidden by her large glasses.

"Muse!" Vinyl ran over to Music Note, giving her a quick, tight hug. "I thought you'd never show!" Music Note blushed slightly, hugging back.

"It's good to see you, too, Vi...." She felt a little...cramped. "Vi...you're squeezing them." Vinyl leaned back, giggling like a girl, which...didn't sit right with Music Note, somehow.

"Sorry, Muse. They're bigger than usual. You growin' 'em?" She said jokingly, nudging Music Note's side. This made her blush more, and get a very rare wingboner. "Ooh..." Vinyl squealed. "Musey's finally found somepony....Spill it, Music Note. Tell me how he is! Is he dreamy? Is he tall? Buff?"

Music Note, just in time, put a finger to Vinyl's lips, and controlled her wings at the same time. "Shhh.....I see him." She pointed past Vinyl, to the same cyan colored stallion from earlier. "Him. He's so.....ooh...." Music Note could feel another wingboner coming on just by talking about him. Vinyl, however, smiled.

"Phoenix? He's one of the stage workers. I didn't know that you had a thing for him."

Music Note shot Vinyl a glare. "If you tell him, I swear, your horn will end up in your flank." Vinyl laughed at this, shaking her head.

"Fine, fine. I'll keep quiet. But....if you wanna talk to him, go ahead." With a startingly strong shove, Vinyl pushed Music Note into Pheonix's arms.

Author's Note:

When I write about Music Note like this, I imagine her with the figure of Murdershy, in the Anthro posts. Yeah....good luck, cloppers.