• Published 31st Aug 2013
  • 1,396 Views, 7 Comments

My Little Pony: Samurai of Justice - Kainsword17

  • ...
4
 7
 1,396

Episode-01: Jamiko's First day in Ponyville

Hello. My name's Jamiko, Iam 12 years old and....Iam a superhero, don't beleve me? Well here's the short version. I was an orphan from Tokyo who a huge fan of tokusatsu superheroes like Kamen-Rider & Super-Sentai. Iam about 5-foot tall, with short, black hair and blue-eyes. I wear black shorts, a black shirt with a white-skull design on it and white trainers, and I also wear a spiked wristband. When I went t bed one night, I hade no idea that my life changed forever when a Unicorn named Twilight-Sparkle used a spell that was supposed to transport it's user to other worlds, but it misfired and I ended up being transported to Ponyville instead, along with a little sketchbook full of superhero doodles & drawings I had with me, but it's pages disappeared, and did not know what happened to them at the time. So Twilight and her friends Rainbowdash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie-Pie invited me to live in the little town of Ponyvillie with them until Twilight could find a way to transport me back home. Now that the backgrounds out of the way, lets get to the story.

I was walking down to Sugercube Corner with Applejack, Twilight-Sparkle and Rarity, when Pinkie-Pie welcomed us in the store.

Hey guys, what's up? Pinkie asked in her own cheerful way.

We're just showing Jamiko around town, We already been to AJ & Rarity's homes and this is our next stop, said Twilight.

Besides, since Iam going to be here awhile, I might as well get used to the place. So Pinkie chan, this is your place? I asked Pinkie about the store.

Yeap, this is where I live & work, luckly it's quiting time anyway so I'll join you guys Pinkie said as she hops from behind the counter.

Of Course darling, the more the better, Rarity replied as we leave the store to continue the tour. Then she asked me a question.

So Jamiko, could you tell us about that little sketchbook of yours? Rarity asked me.

Well, back in Tokyo I like to do little doodles & sketches of my own little superhero story called Seigi no Senshi: Captain-Japan, not just the designs of the hero, but also the kaijin (human-sized monsters) that he fights called Shadowkan. It's a little hobby of mine, I said to Rarity as Fluttershy ran to us in a panic.

Fluttershy, what's wrong and where's Rainbowdash? Asked a worried Twilight.

Rainbow's trying her best to protect Applebloom, Sweetiebelle & Scootaloo from three strange griffons Fluttershy said to us. We can tell that she was scared out of her mind.

NOO! Said AJ & Rarity at the same time knowing that their little sisters are in danger.

Don't worry Fluttershy Chan, I'll do what I can to help I assured Fluttershy as we ran to the outskirts of the Everfree Forest. As we did, we spotted Rainbowdash & The Cutiemark Crusaders were persued by three Griffons, each with red eyes and sharp-fangs.

Keep moving everypony, those monsters are catching up with us! Rainbowdash told the younger ponies as the griffions close in on their targets.

Iam scared!!Said Applebloom with tears in her eyes.

No need to be scared Applebloom, here comes Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy & our sisters! Said Sweetiebelle as the others show up just in time.

But wait, who that guy? Asked Scootaloo as she noticed me. Right then, Applejack & Rarity ran towards the griffons. Both used their hind-legs to kick the griffons in the face while Twilight used her magic to blast the third griffon, but the beasts remained unharmed from the attacks. Then one of the griffons knocked Rainbow & Scootaloo from the sky and hit the ground. Then I did something I thought I'd never do, I ran as fast as I can to RD & Scoots and punched the griffon in the face as hard as I can while my friends watched in stunned shock. Amazingly enough, I've sent the monster flying into some trees.

Jamiko...How did you do that? Asked a stunned Rarity as I carried both RD & Scoots to the others.

I don't know, it just happened. I said. But then, much to the amazment of everyone present, a flash of light appeared in front of me. Suddenly, what looked like a piece a paper appeared in my hand. I was in shock when I relaised that it was one of the missing pages from my sketchbook.

Is that a page from your little sketchbooky? Asked Pinkie-Pie, as I nodded. It was a sketchpage of my hero, Captain-Japan (the armor looked like a mix of a samurai, a robot and a space-warrior. With white, black and red armor, a yellow S on the chestplate, a V-shaped crest on the helmet and huge yellow, bug-like eyes), complete with weapons, gear among others. Just then, the page magiclly changed into the JAPAN-Unit, the Henshin-Belt that would allow the user to transform into the superhero. Then to see if it was real, I put the belt on and it made a sound.

SYSTEM-ONLINE!! went the unit as it activated. It was then, I knew what to do. I then turned to face the griffons.

Kid, what in tarnation are you doing? Applejack asked me as I was about to do what I thought I'd never do.

Don't worry AJ, I'll handle this. You & the others keep the girls safe. I said, then it was showtime.

HENSHIN!!! I yelled as I activated the belt when it sounded SWORD-FORM!!. Next thing I knew, I was in the very same armor as seen in the picture.

Then I said what is going to be my catchphrase (come on, every toku superhero has a cool catchphrase)!

Iam the sword, that will slash through evil. Samurai of Justice, CAPTAIN-JAPAN!!! I said with pride.

Everyone was in shock, but Rainbowdash was the first to speak.

That's..so..AWESOME!! RD said as other ponies cheered with my new form. But then, the griffons got back onto their feet. the monster smiled as their bodies began to twist & mutate into their true form, with myself & the ponies watched in horror. It was then I knew what these monsters were.

Griffon-Shadows!! I said with a terrified tone. The Griffon-Shadows resambled a horrific, twisted mix of praying-mantis, snake, lion, bird and scorpion.

Griffon-Shadows? Jamiko sweetie, how do you know those things? Asked a worried Rarity when I answered her with a saddened tone.

I know them, because...I designed them!!

To Be Continued!!