• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 1,436 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Psycho: Friendship Is Hate - Pwn13s



Krieg is spawned in Equestria, and forced to aid them in the war with griffins.

  • ...
4
 20
 1,436

I EMBRACE THE FLAME! (Prolouge)

‘The lava’s rising, get to high ground!’

Upon hearing those words, Krieg sprinted with all his might. The only problem was, he was heading straight for the lava. His feral, psychotic mind only had one mode, “run”. His legs pumped up and down, his powerful leg muscles propelling him forward.

Krieg stumbled, landing straight on a crystalisk. He bounced off, his shield fizzing from the damage. Krieg shook his head, and kicked out at the crystalisk. The crystals shattered, and the crystalisk sunk into the ground. It soon started to shake, and before long, shards of crystal flew off in all directions.

Krieg was tossed into the air by the explosion, landing face first beside Lilith. He stood up, shaking dirt off of his chest. ‘My pecs have pecs!’ Krieg roared at the Warrior, who stood idly in the lava. Krieg slipped the Buzz-Axe out of it’s belt, and spun it round in his hand. His shield had gone down, and blood seeped out of his wounds.

‘Rampage and fill the red bar!’ Krieg could sense it. The rage started to fill up again. Krieg’s hands twitched in anticipation, and his eyes darted around. Lilith looked over at him, and Handsome Jack simply groaned in pain. Krieg’s neck started to twitch, and his leg kicked out suddenly. He looked up at the Warrior, and roared. ‘GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL’

Krieg sprinted towards the warrior, his arms flailing wildly. He brought the buzz-axe high above his head, and swung it down at the Warrior’s chest. Krieg bounced off, rolling forward to absorb the impact. Krieg jumped back up, grabbing his buzz axe.

Krieg threw the heavy metal object straight into the Warrior’s mouth, and the dynamite exploded. Krieg followed soon after, grabbing the buzz axe from The Warrior’s throat. The Warrior roared out in pain, and leaped back into the lava. Krieg fell down, landing straight in the lava with a loud “splat”.

Lilith’s jaw dropped, as she stared at the sea of lava. There was nothing, no-one, to be seen. Krieg was dead.

Author's Note:

HAHA! Yes, it was supposed to be anti-climatic. Obviously Krieg isn't dead forever, cause then what would I base my story on? Hope you liked it!