• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 1,055 Views, 5 Comments

Adventure Twilight and Dr. Whooves - jbond

  • ...
20
 5
 1,055

Part 1/3

It was an ordinary day. Twilight in the library preparing for a meeting with a new acquaintance, whom met at a grand galopin gala. Spike and then asked,
"Hey Twilight, but who's the new boyfriend, with whom you want to meet?"
"His name is Dr. Whooves, he said that he also loves scientific affairs."
"Doctor Who?"
"Just the doctor."
"Okay, Twilight, go, I'll look after the house."

***

Twilight went to the place where she had to wait for the Doctor.
"Twilight Sparkle, I'm glad to see you!"
"Me, too! Well, where's what you wanted to tell?"
"Look here, Miss Twilight, it's my car to travel through time - the Tardis."
"Doghouse-time travel. No, seriously?"
"Go inside and see for yourself."
Twilight stepped inside and was surprised. Inside, it was more than the outside.
"It can not be! This is so exciting!"
"So where do you want to go, Miss Sparkle?"
Twilight decided to help one of his friend.
"Whooves, send me back 10 years."
"All right."

***

After a couple of minutes and the Doctor Twilight got out of the TARDIS.
"So, where do you want?"
Twilight used her magic to find a home that she needed.
"So, I found it."
Twilight and Dr Whooves looked out the window. There they saw a light blue unicorn.
"Miss Sparkle, who is it?"
"A friend of mine named Trixie. One day she was mad at me and now I'm here again, I want to help her get strong magic."
"All right, Miss Twilight and what you want to do?"
"We go to the archives."
"What for?"
"I find the book "Lessons of strong magic," and then it will have the same magic as strong I am."
"Why are you doing this?"
"I just know that is not very well received."
"You can not change the course of history!
Twilight cried Dr Whooves could not look at her, he felt sorry for her, in the end, he said,
"Okay, but can happen to anything."

***

After waiting when night falls, they headed Archive of Canterlot.
"Twilight, you do realize that in this point in time you are not yet a student of Celestia."
"And?"
"Well, if the guard see you, do not hope that it will open you the door."
"I know!"
Secret of reaching, they are all still in the tar file and gently took the Twilight book.
"Miss Twilight, it's time to run!"
"Twilight came to the house Trixie, knocked on the door and put the book on the threshold."
"Trixie opened the door and took the book."
"Twilight of the corner and looked at Trixie with a smile on her face she quickly ran to the Doctor in the TARDIS and went home."

***

Twilight and Whooves back to the present. Twilight Sparkle quickly went home.
Entering the house, Twilight started screaming,
"Spike! Spike!"
Spike sleepy out of the room, I saw Twilight and shouted,
"Zombies!"
"Spike, what other zombies, it's me!"
"I think I have not yet woken up."
"What's with you?"
"You can not be here!"
"Why is that?"
"You were incinerated Trixie!"
"What!?"
"Well, when you're attacked by Urs wanted to stop her, but Trixie did it myself and at the same time you incinerated because of the fact that you decided to give her a call."
"So I do not have, and what happened?"
"Well, you know, now we all carry out orders Trixie."
"What a mess, and how then Celestia? why she did not stop Trixie!?"
"Trixie and Celestia also incinerated, when Celestia learned that h is incinerated Trixie you."
"Where is Trixie?"
-Where and always - in Canterlot castle."
"In fact, where he lives, ie lived Celestia?"
"Yes!"
"I have to find Dr Whooves and fix it."
As soon as Twilight came out of the house, she saw two guards.
"Excuse me, but we have to grab you and send to our Princess Trixie, oh, I would like to say to the Great and Mighty Princess Trixie."
The guards put Twilight in the cage, loaded on the carriage, and departed.

***

After a couple of hours Twi found herself in the royal castle. She saw Trixie, who sat on the throne.
Here Trixie turned to Twilight,
"So, so, so! So you're still alive!"
"Exactly, and now let me out of the cage!"
"Why? I think you and there is not bad, but I can put you in my prison, which is more spacious."
"What did you do with my friends?"
"They are now my slaves. One gathers fruit, another prepares a meal of them to me, and the third is sewing me new clothes,
the fourth is my personal jester, and the fifth with his bird amuses me music."
"Yes, how could you?!"
"You do not know? Let me tell you everything. One day when I was a little thing, a knock on my door.
When I opened it, there was no one, but was only a book "Lessons Strong Magic" I started studying this book."
A few years later I decided to start their studies at a school for unicorns. There was you, but you are not able to cope
with the simplest task, namely, in order to uncover the Dragon egg. When Celestia learned how strong I am a unicorn, she invited me to become her apprentice and assistant, and you just-it only allowed to pick up a dragon egg, the more it was not necessary to me .
"But you lied to her, you're her incinerated!"
"I do not know how you found myself here, but as long as you sit still in jail, and tomorrow you will be executed."
Trixie laughed out loud, and the guards threw Twilight in prison.
Twilight sat and cried, because her life is now ruined, and the life of her friends too.
Then she heard a voice that said,
"Don't be afraid sister, I'll let you out!"
"Shining, I'm so glad to hear from you!"
"No time run out!"
Brother quickly while other guards did not see the door opened.
Twilight quickly ran away. She wanted to Shining went for it, but I knew it would be better if he stays here.
Trixie learned that the Shining released Twilight.
"You made a big mistake!"
"No! I saved my sister and proud of it!"
"You're dead!"
With that, she turned to ashes Shining.

***

Twilight was running down the street in search of a blue box. It has already been pushed off, but finally found it.
Quickly he ran inside she was glad when he saw Dr Whooves.
"Finally I found you!"
"What happened?!"
"I made a big mistake!"
"I understand. I warned, about what might happen."
"I have to go back and fix it!"
"I know, I think I can help."
"It is necessary to go back and do not give to steal Twilight book!"
"Then it grabs the guard and sit down."
"Then, she can not afford to put a book on the doorstep!"
"Then that Twilight does not have time to get away, Trixie opens the door and sees the two of you happen to collapse the universe."
"And how can we be?"
"Stop it at the moment when the other will carry the Twilight book."
Twilight and Whooves talked too long and by the time she heard the cries of Twilight,
"Here it is, inside and grab it."
"Doctor, we need to hurry!"
"Do not worry, we're going."
The guards tried to break into, but they did not. Booth vanished in a few seconds.

***

Twilight and the Doctor were back in the past
"So, Miss Twilight. We are near the archive. Your task is to intercept a book quietly in itself, but so that she did not see you and you're it."
"Tell the doctor, and you're out of your mind?"
"Well, after a long journey that I sometimes doubt."
"And how am I supposed to do?"
"It's simple, listen to the plan."
"Dr Whooves then whispered something in his ear Twilight."
Here Twilight said,
"So, you need to Trixie was not home. This is brilliant! That's just how it's done?"
"I have thought of everything. I'll come to her house before the other Twilight would be at her house, then I will hold her to his TARDIS and an excursion."
"Great idea!"

The doctor went to the house of Trixie in a couple of minutes before this place was supposed to go up another Twilight.
Dr Whooves knocked on the door and opened the little Trixie and said,
"Who are you?"
"My name Dr Whooves."
"Who?"
"Just the doctor."
"And what do you want?
And then he decided to act differently and said,
"You have no chance to eat certain things?"
"Do not know, but I'll look in the fridge."

Just for luck, at this moment, put another Twilight book, knocked and walked away.
Twilight advantage of the moment grabbed the book and ran into the TARDIS, the Doctor to wait there.
Trixie long fingered what works best Whooves Finally he said,
"Know! I probably will not give up the apple."
"Of course, sir. Keep."
"Dr Whooves ate the apple and left."
Then he went to his Tardis.
"Doctor! Book me!"
"Good for you quickly worked!"
"What to do with it?"
"I have an idea."

He took a bucket that he was in the box, took a match and threw the book in the bucket and arson.
"Well, Twilight, now the world has become what it should be."
"A cost may return the book?"
"I am not looking for easy ways."
"Okay. I hope no one will miss this book."
"I want to tell you a secret, it's a book of dark magic."
"So that's where she got such a force. I think a good thing that this book no one will see."
"Okay, it's time to go back to the present."
The doctor started the mechanism, the machine creaked and they came back

***

Finally returning Twilight happy, everything was as before.
A Dr Whooves, it was great! Thank you for the journey!
"You're welcome, Twilight. I have to go to other worlds and times."
"Will I see you have ever been?
"The universe is infinite, so that it can be. I'll miss you Miss Sparkle!"
"Me, too!"
Then, for some unknown reason, Twilight hugged him and kissed him.
"Wait, Twilight. I understand that you seem to have fallen in love, but we can not be together."
"I'm sorry."
"It's all right. Do not forget me, remember me."
A few minutes later the TARDIS disappeared, and Twilight came home.
Spike saw that Twilight was sad.
"Hey Twilight, what's wrong?"
"Whooves flew away. He went to travel further.

***

Twilight went to her room. She sobbed into pillow for a long time, remembering those moments with Whooves.
Then suddenly Twilight heard the buzz around the house. When he came out again, she saw him.
He came out of the TARDIS and said,
"A Ponyville this nice city, probably I will stay here forever."
Twilight again rushed into the arms of Dr Whooves and luckily it was not the limit.
"Twilight, I'll always be by your side"
"Thank you, thank you for everything!"
The dark night was in Equestria and Twilight wanted that moment lasted forever.