• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 288 Views, 4 Comments

Bass Harmony - ZaneTheBudgieMaster



A biography about the life of Bass Harmony

  • ...
 4
 288

About The Author

My name is Pencil Tip. I am a male unicorn born and raised in Manehattan. A year ago, I was contacted by a friend of mine, Bass Harmony, to write his biography. However, despite my name, my special talent is not writing. I am an artist, and I primarily draw with pencils. I am by no means a professional writer and have never even written a short story before, and definitely never a biography of this magnitude. The past year has been an experience I will never forget, with me meeting the most interesting ponies who I cannot thank enough for their help on this vast project.

Bass Harmony was a good friend of everypony he met, and has made a huge impact on me. I had not known Bass Harmony for a long time; I had only met him three years ago, when I saw him on the street and offered him a place to sleep for the night. We soon became great friends. His life story deserves better writing than whatever I can do, but he specifically stated that he wanted me to write his biography. Why? I have no idea. I’ve done my very best, and I feel content with the final product.

Primarily, the information contained within this biography has stemmed from a 6 hour interview I had with Bass Harmony the day prior to his death. However, this makes the majority of the information contained therein simply word of mouth, and may not be completely accurate. In an effort to retrieve some more concrete information of Bass Harmony's life, I have contacted every living relative and friend of his I could locate, the latter vast outnumbering the former. Actually, through extensive searching, the only relative I was able to talk to was a very distant aunt that I'm fairly sure he'd never met. She had absolutely no knowledge of his existence, only ever even hearing his name from me. Bass Harmony’s many friends have also provided a fair chunk of the information contained in this biography. Old newspapers and various other mediums have provided information on older family members, such as his parents. I will provide citations at the end of each chapter in order to show where I have received all the information.