• Published 25th Aug 2013
  • 700 Views, 17 Comments

A Crumbling Path - Secondhand Brony



Jolly Racer's parents died in a train accident when he was a 8 month old foal. 11 years past and a orange came into his life and changed it little by little, but his demons of the past still haunt him. He also has a little crush on the farmfilly

  • ...
1
 17
 700

Pony Descriptions

Jolly Racer: His coat is scarlet and his mane and tail is a light teal and he has pink eyes, he's a unicorn and he has emo hair (His hair covers the left eye). What he wears will be further in the story. He was created by me.

Toxic Skittles: He has a white coat, his mane and tail is green at the end it has rainbow highlights, he also has rainbow splattered on his hooves and wings he has orange eyes, and he is a pegasus with Applejack's hair but no hair around the neck, and without the two lines. He was not created by me he was created by my best friend. Jolly's 2nd best friend.(Until something happens with Applejack and Jolly).

Shadow Beats: He has a light grey coat and a dark red mane and tail, he has lavender eyes, also he's a unicorn and has a spiked up mane and tail. He also wears red headphones around his neck. He was also not created by me but by my other best friend. Jolly's friend.

Author Speaking: Every pony from here on down was created by me and how they look will be introduced further in the story.

Candy Cone: Jolly's mother.

FlagPole: Jolly's father.

WindWhistle: Jolly's friend, also a kid colt.

SugarCookie: Jolly's friend, and the pony's a filly.