• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 637 Views, 2 Comments

Three little ponies - xxXFluttershyXx



It's my birthday and i want to go to the movies with Apple bloom and sweetie belle, we go backsage and find a strange portal, but where does it go? can we get back?

  • ...
8
 2
 637

Happy birthday Scoolaloo!

Chapter One - Happy Birthday Scootaloo!


Today isn't a normal day, Ok maybe....but you know.........But tomorrow's my birthday! YEAH

I'm flying at fast speed, faster in the minute as I impatiently look for my awesome hero...of course its the one and only Rainbow Dash! B-b-but there Is only one problem, she is falling...falling from the sky. As soon as I see the blue blur with the epic rainbow bolt as her cutie mark that I WANT, I dive down needing to catch her, and now I'm going much faster then ever before, and the ground is getter closer and closer and sadly that means I am running out of time. (Which is bad) So I go as fast as my wings could possibly take me making the other ponies who are close to me crash to the ground. But that does not matter right now, its Rainbow dash who matters...
All of a sudden right behind my tail, I hear a very loud BOOM positively thinking that it's one of pinkie's "pinkietastic fireworks" that she sets off all the time, but when I take a little peek over my shoulder I see a............SCOOTALOO!!!

"Apple Bloom?" I say as I slowly wake up from my awesome dream that APPLE BLOOM ruined!

"Scoots your awake.....at last!" I hear from Sweetie ( should be squeaky belle from now on) belle
I reply to her " w-wah?? oh yeah I-I-I'm awake I guess"

Then I just stare at bloom oblivious on what squeaky belle is saying, then I ask her "hey bloom what exactly IS the time and where exactly am I? cause I kind of forgot hehe..."
then eventually Apple Bloom replied "duh it's 10:30 and remember ya slept at mine cause Rainbow Dash was gonna be late goin' home?! So n-now to ya remember?"

.........................................................................................................................................

I think to myself for a minute and suddenly I remember that at 10:45 I HAVE to go and see Rainbow Dash for some awesome flying lessons, t-then I got to go see pinkie pie and then I got to go crusading!

"Now what time is it did she say?"
10:30
"WHAT!?!"
10:30 didn't you hear me the first time?
"yeah"
ugh whatever
"o-o-o-o-o-ok"
............................................................................................................................................
"U-Um Scoots?" squeaky belle asked me
"huh?" I reply to them
"Oh, ah thought you were dead that's all" Apple Bloom said relived
"errr...don't think so anyway...wait, am I? AHHHHHHHHH" I scream
"YOUR NOT DEAD SCOOTALOO, IT WAS SOMEKIND OF JOKE! rrright bloom?" Swee- I mean Squeaky belle said panicking
"NO....ah mean yes....no....yes......no...yes...no...yes...ITS TOO CONFUSIN'
"NO it isn't!" Squeaky belle argues
"YES IT IS!" Apple Bloom shouts to her
"Nope"
"YES"
"NO"
"YES"
"NO"
"YES"
"NO"
"SHUT UP GUYS! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM EATING HERE!!!" I growl at them both
"no" the both whisper to each other but lucky I hardly heard it, but after I quickly finish my food told my friends that I had to go somewhere, and of course they asked where and I just told them the truth...do go flying with Rainbow Dash...well try to anyway!
"Bye then" Apple Bloom and squeaky belle say to me while they walk towards the door to do some planning for todays crusading.

***********************************************************************************
As I trot though Ponyville passing many ponies say "Hello Scootaloo" or "good Morning Scootaloo!" and then finally I see rainbow dash busting some clouds as well as some awesome moves she must be working on for the next show I guess.

"Hey squirt! over here!" Rainbow Dash waved to me, and I just replied "Oh hey Rainbow Dash! are we going to some practice today or what? because I feel the need for speed!" I say excitingly.
Then I get a..."Of course we are kiddo, we are not even close to Fluttershy, please don't say I said b-b-but I don't think she can fly at all knowing her..."
"I guess so----" but Fluttershy interrupts me...
"U-um you didn't mean what you said earlier about me did you?" she asked with sad eyes that DON'T work for me or Dash......................O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OK maybe just me then.
Anyway the Dash reply's "No not at all flutters, I like the way you are, you know."

Fluttershy blushed at this, I also kind of think Rainbow Dash saw her because she did too but I didn't cause I'm not that type of person, and I hope I stay that way too!
Oh here is my queue! so I say... "Sorry Fluttershy but me and Rainbow Dash have some training to do, so you don't mind going do you? (she shakes her head at walks away quietly) good bye then!" I wave goodbye to Fluttershy and get back to what we were doing a couple of minutes ago.
"Thanks kid, you saved my life again. Thanks to you, we can get back to work!" Rainbow smiled to me and I just grin back happily.


"Are you ready?" Rainbow said
"Yes ma am"
"good, now spread your wings and slowly start flapping (Check!) YOUR DOING GOOD! NOW KEEP ON GOING!! Go a bit faster and soon you will be in the......air.....lets try again" Rainbow Dash called out to me.
So i tried again, again (but harder) and again but i still did not fly, no matter how hard i would try i would not work. -_-
About two hours later my training had come to an end, because i am so tired right now you wouldn't believe it.

Next on my list was pinkie pie, to help make some chocolate chip muffins and boy am i hungry right now, so i say bye to Rainbow Dash to say hello to pinkie. :D

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
pinkie says to me "Oh there you are Scootaloo! I have been waiting for you! So are you ready to bake some yummy scrummy chocolate chip muffins? because I am! (I nod at this) So could you pass the flour and eggs?"

20 Minutes later....
"5.....4.....3....2....1....0! yippee their ready!"
"What's ready?" I ask the bouncy pink pony with polka dotted oven gloves on her hooves
"The chocolate chip muffins silly!" pinkie pie laughed at my amazing comment
"Ohh" I reply...

Author's Note:

"Sorry I haven't made a chapter recently, it's because I wanted a break from writing, even though I haven't wrote much...but anyway. I have been wanting to make another story for some reason, as you can see. I really hope you like this story and be sure to check out my other! - xxXFluttershyXx