• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 637 Views, 2 Comments

Three little ponies - xxXFluttershyXx



It's my birthday and i want to go to the movies with Apple bloom and sweetie belle, we go backsage and find a strange portal, but where does it go? can we get back?

  • ...
8
 2
 637

Crusading Crazy!

"Now, would you like to put the decorations on? But watch out, They're steeeeeeaming hot!" Pinkie pie exclaimed
"I will, don't worry!" I shouted calmly to her.
"Okie dokie lokie! Have fun! Oh and don't forget to give gummy one too!" She said to me while bouncing out the doorway of Sugar Cube Corner.
"Hmm, lets see. I'll get this and this, Oh this too! This is actually quite fun!" I said to myself excitingly...
================
"Yes, yes it is"
"WHAT WHO'S THERE?"
You. Scootaloo, that's who's there.
"Oh, Wait...are you that stupid voice that is inside my stupid head?" I ask it
I am not stupid, but yes, I'm glad you guessed it!
"Yeah, great...Hey I never asked you name, what is it?"
Use your inner voice!
"Ok!" Is this better?
very much appreciated
cool, But you still didn't answer my question though.
Right, my name is Umm.
Umm? that is your name?
No
Oh what is it then?
I don't have a name.
don't you? I thought everypony had a name?
they do but not me
Oh
oh
OH
oh?
Oh...
Stop saying Oh for pony's sake!
I am not a pony
yes you are
no I'm not, I am a human
A human! what is that?
It's a living thing from another world
Oh.....Awesome! I wanna see one. but I am going to go and play with my friends now...bye
Ok bye
======================
"Chargeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I mumble to myself as pinkie pie's 'pet' crocodile steals my awesome cupcakes. The little rat of a bucking rascal! gosh. I Really hate that horrible......"Ugh! if you take one more baby step of your I will---"---------

"Scootaloo there you are! we were looking for you everywhere!...Hey what are you doing? Squeaky belle asked me.
"Oh um n-nothing, nothing at all. Just um Playing with gummy that's all". I said cheekily
"Oh really?! Let me see then" she went over to me and pushed me aside gently "oh well then maybe your right. You are pet sitting gummy after all. But hey! are you going to come crusading today at all?" Squeaky belle squealed.
"Of course I will! in about 15 minutes though beause I got to do something first" and I smacked gummy on the nose ( and in the nick of time too) before he even decided to touch my cakes....not one claw"
"What did you do that for! oh poor poor little gummy, Scootaloo is just being a meany weany, isn't he?" Squeaky belle while smiling at gummy waiting a little answer. She got one as well, and guess what it was...sticking his tongue out at everypony. How rude! I said to myself in my epic thoughts
Yes, yes it is.
I know right
yeah I totally agree
yep
Yep.
hmm
"So can you go now! I'm using up my precious time here!" I glared at her
"Oh yeah I completely forgot about that. see you later!" SWEETIE belle answered.

I cant be bothered to say 'squeaky belle' anymore it got boring. And also 'sweetie belle' is much much MUCH easier to spell since she is one of my best friends anypony could ever have! But not just Sweetie belle, apple bloom, rainbow dash (of course) and babs! But you know, you can't have enough of them. Ha!

******************************************************************************************
Gummy's side of view.

As I finish my really good bath, I wondered down the humble little hallway towards My owners baking area place to see what she was planning to do this Sunday, but to my surprise she was with another pony. to be exact she was a foal, a foal with purple mane and an orange coat but no picture on her flank like other ponies do. maybe she was different, I like different.
I think I remember meeting this little pony before but I can't remember really, Ohhhh well.

Oh no! OWNER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING! I REPEAT THE OWNER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!! LEAVEING THAT OTHER PONY BEHIND IN MY BUILDING SO NOT FAIR!

Buuuuuuuuuut what's that smell.....OOO I think I know that gorgeous smell too, too tooooo well. CUPAKES WITH CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES! YEY!
Buuuuuuuuuut how am I going to get them? I know, I will just go up to them *licks lips* and eat them all up with one mouthful and maybe she won't notice!
Buuuuuuuuuut how will I get pass the pony without getting noticed?
Buuuuuuuuuut surely she wouldn't mind me taking a little bite, I mean the biggest bite in all of equestria!
Buuuuuuuuuut what will pinkie, the best owner ever say? I mean, won't she get mad at me? I'm sure it will be fine...
Buuuuuuuuuut what if she does? and she banishes me from equestria? Na only celestia can do that
Buuuuuuuuuut she can banish me from her house though can't she? Nope, she is too nice
Buuuuuuuuuut what if she does? SHE WON'T
Buuuuuuuuuut..............................................
Buuuuuuuuuut SHE WON'T!
Buuuuuuuuuut S.H.E . W.O.N.'.T.!
Buuuuuuuuuut how many times do I have to tell myself, SHE WON'T!!!
Buuuuuuuuuut -------------------------------------Shut up and LETS DO THIS!
Buuuuuuuuuut Good
Buuuuuuuuuut ...

So I run towards the cupcakes. Down the stairs across the kitchen floor, up onto one of the dining room chairs, down the chair, though the bakery flap and onto the table and then staring at the wonderful cupcakes. But then she saw me. But that did not matter as another little pony about the same size as each other with a curly white/purple mane and a white coat walked into the doorway of sugar cube corner and then they both started taking. But then that's well it happened....she hit me on the nose (which kind of hurt you know!) so I stuck my tongue out at her. Ha! She totally deserved that, I mean it felt good anyway. I am sad because I really want one of those cakes. I feel bad, real bad ass.
================================================================
"Done, done, done and done! yes I have finished these cakes. I must have my cutie mark now.......O..M...G! C-CUTIE MARK ALERT!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" *Rubs it to make sure* oh. maybe i'm not a good baker after all." I shout to myself out loud with a happy and a sad tone to my voice.
Then I see Gummy just sitting there with sorrow, just then I rembered what Pinkie Pie said to me before she left 'Don't forget to give gummy one too!" Ohh buck. I just might go and give him one right now so that he may forgive me...I hope.
"Hey um gummy I think I owe you something" ....his head popped up then "here you go, you deserve it!" happy gummy takes the chocolate chip muffin/cupcake thingy and ate it with one mouthful. literally!
"Friends?" I ask him politely so that he nodded with agreement. also I ask him this "So we won't speak of this again?" he nodded again and I answered "Good, looks like it's time for me to go crusading! and fast! Oh and Pinkie Pie will be here any minute now....Oh there she is!" and as I say it her head pops up right it front of our conversation of agreement. How rude!

"I'M BBBBBACK! So Scootaloo how was it? was it fun? do anything? how was Gummy? was he good? how are you? are you good?" she bounces towards me. all I did was a silent "Yes" and that was all that was needed.
"GREAT! THE PLACE ISN'T WREAKED EITHER....GREAT! U-UM DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR JUST NINE POINT NINE POINT NINTY NINE SECOUNDS LATE?! SO YOU BETTER GET TO IT! OOOO NICE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS/CUPCAKES SCOOTALOO, THEY LOOK DDEEILISOUS! BYE THEN!" She says super doper fast.
Anyway so I quickly galloped to my cakes, gave pinkie pie one, picked them up with my bear hooves and zoomed out the door of sugar cube corner to go and meet my friends...

"Now where did they say they were? oh yes the tree house of course!" I hear myself saying out loud again. gosh I do that way to often. "Ah huh there you guys are! I was starting to wonder where you were for a moment then"
"Scootaloo? is that ya?" I hear familiar pony's voice ask me so I reply "Babs! where are you?"
"over 'ere chicken" Babs calmly says to me in a nice way as usual. I answer her "I am NOT a chicken!"
"Ok, ok maybe ya not. So when ar' we goin' to go crusadin' then? soon ah hope?" and then Apple Bloom reply's to her this time "Hey hey don't fret, we are goin' in a sec okay? actually I think we can go right now. am ah right gang?" she says to us. In repose we all nod at once.

"So um what are we doing today?" Sweetie belle asked me. "Well I think I want to do some rock climbing, apple bloom wants to do animal hurdling, babs wanting to do sword fighting and you wanted to do----" Sweetie belle cut off before I could say anything more "Painting, I want to do painting!"
"Umm o-k-k-k-k "
"err sure"
"cool"
"I know right!"
"of course I know, how exciting!" I say
"Yeah"
"ya"
"Great! now lets get move on towards the mountins if you want to go rock climbing or not!" sweetie says happily
"YES" I actively shout "LETS GO CRUSADING!"
"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS ROCK CLIMBERS HERE WE GOOOOO!!!!!" "YEH!"

* * * * ** ** * * * * * * *Up in Cloudsdale* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"DERPY GET YOUR FLANKS BACK DOWN HERE AND HELP ME CLEAR UP THE MESS YOU MADE THIS MORNING NOW!!!!!!" Rainbow Dash growled at her laziness but smiled at her warmly. But hey I think I need to be less hard on you since you are my mare-friend and all............"Yeah, don't forget the training tomorrow morning dear" Derpy reminded the rainbow mare. and then she kissed her on the forehead.
"I love you and you know it." xx
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"How much longer until we're at the top?" Sweetie Belle mourned at Scootaloo
"N-o-t--m-u-c-h--f-u-r-t-h-e-r--b-e-c-a-u-s-e--w-e--a-re--n-e-a-r-l-y---t-here so.......YES WE ARE AT THE TOP! (Apart from apple bloom who is only a quarter way up the mountain)
"So ah want to know what is next? cause this is fun!" Babs said overwhelmed so I quickly replied "Well apple bloom wanted to do animal herding or something down in Ponyville I think" I told the foal while I looked at the list to make sure that I was right.

As soon as we got back to sweet apple acres I went to applejack as soon as possible for a foal so that we get this done and dusted. I don't like animals much. apart from ponies of course, but still. So we started with some cows, chickens, sheep, pigs, cats, rats, mice, trees and a couple more I guess, and boy was it tiring by the end of it all.

After that It was sword fighting....On a pony game! and guess what... I won! first I thought it was a bit boring but once I beat sweetie belle and apple bloom It got a little bit more interesting.

At last we did the painting that sweetie belle wanted to do. and I am glad she chose that because when we did it Sweetie belle's painting was amazing and I just can't believe she got her CUTIE MARK!

O....M....G


---xxXFluttershyXx

Author's Note:

So here it is! I have been very very very busy, so busy I would have changed both story's to um forgot but the restiy thing. you know?