• Published 12th Aug 2013
  • 1,252 Views, 30 Comments

The Unknown War - LikeaBaws



We have been at war for 5 years, but the battle was bloody. So bloody, we don't even remember why were fighting. But I have a story to tell. A dark, sad, bloody battle to tell. And it's gonna be a long one.

  • ...
5
 30
 1,252

The Story

"War does not determine who is right about the war...only who is left." - Twilight Sparkle


Hi, Ah'm Applebloom. Ah got a long tale to tell, something Ah can't forget. It all started after the Equestrian Games.

First of all, Ah'm nine years old. Ah was born in Sweet Apple Acres...well...that's what Applejack told me. She said that she used to buck apples for a living. Sounds boring, but she said that Ah used to love the thing. Didn't believe her...but Ah should've. We won the Equestrian Games...but the other team said that we cheated. No idea how, but this caused a huge argument. To me, it didn't seem that much to complain about. If ya cheated, ya cheated. But Ah was wrong.

Rule 478 was: No one shall use their own magic, or no cheating allowed. If caught doing one of those two, the games is automatic over, and the other team wins. Ah really couldn't see anypony cheat. Neither did they, so they said they didn't cheat and went on their way. A few months later, things got ugly. The other team got so mad, they pulled out these things called 'Pistols' and 'Guns', even something called the 'Mini Gun'. Those sound a lot like mumbo jumbo to me, but ever since Ah had amnesia from trying to do something, Ah was scared.

At first, nothing happened, everypony was worried for nothing, even the princess felt scared. But when nothing happened for those few months, they let their guard down, and that's when the war happened.

Not only that, but even that's just a rumor. Theirs another story to tell. A second one that sounds more legit than the other story you heard. Theirs 4 stories in all, Ah only know three, and Ah'm about to tell you the second one.

The second rumor happened right after the Crystal Empire, when King what's-his-name was defeated. Apparently, after that huge sonic rainboom thing went off...the crystal heart lost it's glow. Princess Cadence showed the rest that it was working fine...but it just wouldn't turn on. All the crystal ponies freaked out, tearing down houses, buildings falling, and some even say that they went insane. They killed one another, hoping that the crystal heart would work...and it didn't. So now, were in war with the crystal ponies, trying to end their madness...only to realize...it's a hallucination. All the crystal ponies died, and were just killing ourselves. But the hallucination just never ends.

Now...the third story...is just insane. Ah believe in this one the most, being honest. It begins like this: A storm came in, just like anytime, and the pegasus had to take it out. But...their was something about that storm that gave me the chills. Applejack told me that it was huge! It spun, and spun, and finally...it made it's way into Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack said that she told me to go into the house, but Ah saw her Element necklace fly outside.

Granny Smith told me to not worry about it, but either Ah couldn't hear her, or Ah didn't care, 'cause Ah ran out to get it anyway. It flew into the forest, and Ah was just a hair behind it. Ah finally grabbed it, but Ah was sitting right next to the storm...er...tornado, Ah meant to say. It picked me up, and it just spun me. Round...and around...until, a few moments later...it threw me. Ah landed somewhere, somewhere I couldn't remember. But the doctors say Ah'ma have some sorta memory loss. Amnesia, right?

But...something about that storm...tornado...whatever happened...didn't feel right. It felt like it had some sorta...virus. Everypony was just yelling at each other. For no apparent reason. They got the wrong apple, accidentally dropped something...even using the bathroom was an argument. This didn't effect the fillies...and dragon. Ah remember him. His name was Spike. He's the reason why the fillies just noticed the arguments. The parents, also, took their anger out on the fillies...and Ah was one of them.

Applejack yelled at me, even losing memories didn't seem to affect her. Ah tried telling her that Ah had no idea who she was, but...she cut me. The reason why Ah have a mark on my left cheek. Ah don't know...maybe Ah been had this. Ah don't remember. But...Applejack told me that Ah ran away. To my school, Ms. Cheerlie, she was abusing the fillies. So...Ah did the one thing that nopony ever did.





...Ah killed her. With my bare hooves.





All that anger...my frustrations...my fear...they just came rushing into my hooves...and Ah killed her. All the other fillies were covered in blood...bruises...pain...and severe injuries. Ah felt tears raise into my eyes. Ah just couldn't handle that abuse anymore. Something about that storm turned my still-don't-know sister...into a abusive sister. All the fillies...just...feared me. A-Ah didn't mean to scare 'em. Just...to stop this abuse thing! Do you have any idea what it feels like to be abused everywhere you go?! At home, at school, in the hospital, everywhere! Ah...Ah just couldn't take it anymore!

Ms. Cheerlie's blood flowed it's way into my hooves...and her face...it was...Ah just wish Ah can unsee it! Her face was unorganized! Her eyes is out of their sockets, her tongue is out, most of her teeth was out, and her face was formed into different places! It's like watching a filly trying to have a fit in Fillies R Us!

Ah killed an innocent pony! Applejack was disappointed in me...and she abused me...AGAIN!! She told me not to kill any more ponies, or Ah'll be sent to the moon by the princess of the sun! Trollestia, was it? Ah have a scar over my right eye, and Ah could've been blind, but thankfully, she missed. The fillies, though, they had formed a plan. The plan was to gather the Elements of Harmony, some junk Applejack explained to me, and use it to save out parents. All the fillies in Equestria agree'd with the plan...and war has went among us.

To be honest, all three makes sense, but a fourth one is missing. Nopony knows about the fourth story, and they tend to keep it that way. The fillies send...or...whatever story is true, they send me and a few friends, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Spike, to find and help the other fillies, while looking for the Element of Honesty, Loyalty, and Laughter. Maybe then, we can find out what truly happened. What Ah know...

...Is that it was the most dangerous mission Ah ever went on.

Author's Note:

I had to get this off of my chest, and don't expect any new chapters after this, well, expect a few, but remember, I'm gonna be on Hiatus, so...hope you like waiting.