• Published 12th Aug 2013
  • 1,116 Views, 82 Comments

A True True Friend - Darksied



My first FiMfic. A multi-chapter, short-story about a teenager with an abysmal life. He is given Pinkie Pie to be his friend. Sad, depressive but a light, happy end. Hope you enjoy.

  • ...
14
 82
 1,116

Meanwhile, in Equestria

Celestia watched intently as she saw the days of this young, sad boy pass by. She had pity for him. Celestia had been watching the human race for quite a while now, the exact amount of time escaped her mind at the moment, but it had been around 10 years, ever since she discovered humans had the ability to experience worlds beside their own. Humans called this power the "Imagination". Celestia had heard this word before, but never in this sense. She continued to observe from Canterlot Castle and found that mostly children, what an odd name for foal that was, had this ability, but a few select grown people from around the world kept this proficiency as they grew. One of these humans went by the name of Lauren Faust, and she saw the land of Equestria, even Celestia herself. Thankfully, human minds were so cluttered, that the power could never be fully realized, and Faust only got a glimpse of this world. She then let her imagination take what it had seen and form it into a source of entertainment for young human fillies.

This was odd to Celestia, to see something so accurate to her own world projected in another. Later, older, adult humans, both male and female, took to the show. These deviants called themselves Bronies and Pegasisters. They became popular for mocking on the internet, which is some kind of magic that allows humans to connect from all over the world. Upon further in section of the Internet, Celestia found that it was a foul place, even among the Brony community, full of disgusting pictures and stories. But Celestia was determined to find those who were good among human-kind, which was mislead and dark. War was a constant with them. While many starved, others ate their full many times over in a single meal. But there were a few that Celestia could see were pure to an extent. David was one of them.

He was abandoned by his father, and his mother was murdered when he was still young. He was then forced to move in with his abandoning father, who only insults and abuses him. Then must go to a school where he is not even slightly relived by the Magic of Friendship, but is oppressed still. But there were a few thing that did make this boy smile. One of these things was My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the show Faust had created based on Equestria. Celestia even observed that he had a particular attachment to an Earth Pony named Pinkie Pie. But the father grew evermore hateful, and destroyed the boy's only way of maintaining a lasting connection with the show. He slipped into depression in the off months of school. Darkness and hate filled him, but he was still pure. Celestia realized she must do something to make this boy feel loved in someway, so she did something drastic, something that could upset the fragile balance between their worlds. But she did it anyway, she had to. To save his life.