• Published 8th Aug 2013
  • 3,697 Views, 45 Comments

Heat Wave (The Naughty-Bits Kind) - Scooter



Estrus comes earlier than expected in Ponville

  • ...
8
 45
 3,697

Day 6

Day 6

There were now two different groups of hidden stallions. One in Discord's Alley and one in The Library. Discord's Alley's penis-bearing ponies had made Braeburn comfortable and allowed him to sleep through the rest of the day, knowing that he had narrowly escape a horrible fate. They managed to sleep as little as possible, sticking to 4 hours apiece. When he awoke, it took him a few moments to remember where he was and when he did, all the events of the previous day came flooding back to him. For some reason, the most prominent memory from the previous day was not him meeting new people or a daring escape, but being kissed by Caramel. Braeburn then remembered what Caramel had said moments before, He loves me? But imma stallion... that means...that Caramel is... a mare! He thought, slightly panicking, wait... mah brain's workin' again... he's one a them...he's one-a them colt-cuddlers! …Maybe if ah jus' ignore it it'll go away.

Although the makeshift bed Braeburn slept in was not the most comfortable thing he had ever felt, it was a whole lot better than running like his life depended on it. Braeburn could feel his brain developing scars with each passing day. Another hour or two in bed was well deserved, he felt. Hopefully, he would be able to ride out the rest of this damnable heat without having to go out into the hell that was outside. It was not as if it was a time he would have to wake up, it being so early in the morning.

All this passin' out can not be good for me

As he wiggled around to get comfortable, Cranky trotted into the small room that Braeburn was residing in.

“Alright Sleeping Beauty, time to go,” he called, pulling the thin blanket off of him.

Braeburn was on his hooves in moments, “Whoa, there pardner, wha's the rush?”

“Caramel springing you has made this place unsafe. We got to get out of here and to another hideout,” with that, Cranky left without waiting for a response.

Braeburn was in a whirl, he trotted into the main room. The table had been dismantled and the map was nowhere to be seen. The ponies who had taken up residence there were all packed and ready to go, Caramel donning his cloak and Noteworthy wearing a fedora. Filthy Rich's collar and tie were nowhere to be seen, wearing a saddlepack in it's stead.

Caramel smiled at Braeburn, “It's time to go!”

Braeburn was sure to keep a bit of distance from Caramel, “So, uh, where we goin' so early?”

“We are going to go patrolling for a new hideout, best time to do it, let's get a move on,” He said, turning to the staircase. The stallions trotted down the stairs one by one, climbing out of the closet and slipping out into the early morning.


!---~~~---~~~Itsa---~~~---~~~scene---~~~---~~~---~~~break---~~~---~~~!

Macintosh had spent the night planning. He had worked until only a few hours before sunrise planning a method of attack for how he would recover Braeburn. Mac had Spike look to see if there was a map to be found of the surrounding area and sure enough, there was. It was a bit dated, but still had most of the buildings that stood in their same locations. Mac marked up on the map the new items, including the walls and where belonged to whom and to where they could go, knowing them safe.

He also had worked out a very rough plan of attack, as he had no real knowledge of what they would find in Discord's Alley. He did not know how many mares were in the area, nor where Braeburn would be, but Braeburn was in there somewhere, and he would find him. He was in Discord's Alley, that was all Mac needed to know.

!---~~~---~~~another---~~~---~~~scene---~~~---~~~---~~~break?---~~~---~~~!

Braeburn was no longer in Discord's Alley; Caramel and company had spent a few hours of the morning stealthily navigating their way through the treacherous territory. They had evaded the observant eyes of Applejack through the use of disguise, agility and mustaches. Though they had not done it purposely, they had found their way into The Rainboom-Dome

While avoiding a particularly large patrol, they slipped into a three story building, hoping that they would go unnoticed. One mare had indeed noticed them sneak in, alerting the others, who quickly and ravenously followed them, gaining on them with ever moment. They soon reached the roof, with their pursuers nipping at their tails. It quickly turned into a standoff, the mares inching closer with lust in their eyes.

The mares burst into a sprint at the stallions, who in turn ran off the top of the building in a panic, flailing their limbs and screaming as they went over a high wall that was built behind the building.

As the stallions plummeted to the ground, the mares ran to the edge of the building, peering down at them. They lay strewn about the ground, like a foal's toys. One of the mares looked to the others, “Oh Tartarus, they're dead! We got to get out of here! I don't want to have to explain to Applejack that we killed the only guys around”

The mares all fled the scene of the crime, below, the dead ponies began to pick themselves off the ground and moaning about how much pain they were in.

Filthy Rich rolled off of Cranky Doodle, who remained on the ground, a continuous groan emanating deep from within him, “I think. I broke. my toupee,” he croaked, shakily rising from the ground, his toupee splitting in half on his head.

Caramel helped Noteworthy off the ground as he looked around the area. Upon seeing the high wall they had just thrown themselves over, a realization struck him. Mouth agape, he looked out onto the area. Many of the buildings had been torn apart for material to build the walls, leaving only the skeletons of houses and businesses, the floors the only surfaces remaining intact.

As the rest of the company collected themselves, they looked out to see where Caramel was looking. They all mimicked his face, understanding where they were. They also took note of the crudely drawn signs that read, 'We don't care, get with a mare,' followed by a smiley face.

Braeburn spoke, “Ah don't think we're in Ponyville anymore”

!---~~~---~~~meet single---~~~---~~~scene breaks---~~~---~~~---~~~in your area---~~~---~~~!


Mac had gathered his fellow stallions, the two of them who were unrestrained, at least. Hooves was still tied down, but awake. He wasn't too talkative, but he certainly was showing his distaste in Mac leaving to find Braeburn.

“I HATE THIS,” Hooves yelled, the same phrase he had been sporadically yelling for the past hour or so.

Mac sighed, “Ahm gonna hoof chop ya 'gain if ya don't stop with yer hee-hawin'”

That shut Hooves up rather quickly as Thunderlane and Soarin prepared to leave. They had both agreed to go with Mac, partially due to them being frightened of being hoof chopped by him. The main reason for their participation was the guilt they were feeling over letting Braeburn get captured.

“Spike, will ya watch him while we're out? We'll be back soon,” Mac said,

Spike, who was busying himself with a box of Frosted Fire Rubies, looked up. With a mouth full of gems, he said, “'ure 'hing”

The three stallions then put on some cloaks that Spike had fashioned them out of some curtains. At least Spike had picked up something from all that time he spent fawning over Rarity.

The newly-cloaked ponies then quietly left the Library.

Author's Note:

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears; I am sorry that this chapter is so short. And kinda poorly written. It was written as a last minute rush to give you guys one more chapter. AND I am sorry that I won't be able to publish any new chapters for a week, I will be without access to the internet. I will have my laptop, though, so I shall keep writing. Hopefully, I shall have a few new chapters I can dump when I get back.

Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again! (Next week)