• Published 8th Aug 2013
  • 3,697 Views, 45 Comments

Heat Wave (The Naughty-Bits Kind) - Scooter



Estrus comes earlier than expected in Ponville

  • ...
8
 45
 3,697

Day 3

Day 3

“Fellas, there's at least 2 stallions out cross yonder stretch'n if we c'n get 'em here, we'll be one step closer'a safety. One'a 'em's a pegasus 'n could fly out fer help. Ah reckon we oughta go out there n' git 'em,” Mac finished his little speech with a nod and sitting back down onto the floor. The three others gapped at him, this wild idea even tearing Braeburn away from his books.

“Big Mac, that's kinda a really far way to go, and how are we supposed to get them back here? There are tons of mares out there that could get you guys good if they see you,” Spike said, unsure of Mac's plan.

Mac had considered waiting until the mares all go to sleep, but they have already begun sleeping in shifts, so there could always be a patrol out. Hooves took a turn observing the mares and they seem to switch off shifts. ¼ of the group sleeping at a time for a fourth of the day. All three factions seem to do this, keeping an eye on the opposing factions and possible stallion sightings. The members of the factions hated each other, except for the few mares who had become a bit more liberal during their heat who Mac and Hooves caught “Fraternizing” with the enemy when they thought nopony was looking. Goodness. Golly. Just, gee.

Anyway, waiting til they were asleep was not an option, so Spike's suggestion would have to do. This was the plan Braeburn really did not want to go through with. It would only work with him, though. The others were too masculine, not to say that Braeburn was not. Spike got the makeup that Twilight kept for who-knows-what occasions and generously applied it to Braeburn's face. After a few minutes, Braeburn had about a whole lipstick smeared onto his muzzle and mascara all over his eyes, he also wore the dress Twilight wore to The Grand Galloping Gala and a small purple bow in his hair.

They then sat him down and told him who he was.

“Alright, listen up, because I will only tell you once and you will only have one chance,” Doctor Hooves said, marching back and forth, “Your name is Priscilla Pop'n'lock. You will be wearing a dress, so they won't see your cutie mark. Your special talent is dancing. You are in heat, if they start asking you questions, respond with this, “Gee, I sure could go for some stallion intercourse right about now, amirite?” He said, imitating what he thought a mare sounded like. You will get in, add makeup and dresses to the two stallions we are getting. If there are more, which I doubt, you will all hide them under your dresses, disguise them as your big ol' booty, Do YOU UNDERSTAND ME?” Braeburn nodded, afraid to speak, “GOOD. The makeup does not have to be as good as yours, just something to get them by the mares, got it, Priscilla?”

'Priscilla' nodded, standing up. Braeburn turned and began walking to the door, “STOP. NO. WHAT IN TARTARUS DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? You can NOT walk like that. You got to sway your hips. Show that you got da booty. Understood!?”

Braeburn nodded again and tried walking to the door, this time, exaggeratedly shaking his hips left and right with each step. Hooves nodded to himself, “perfect. You're ready, here is your saddlebag with your makeup and dresses. If worse comes to worse, there are condoms in there, too. You ready?”

“I... I guess so...,” Braeburn said, clearly not ready, “Good! Mac! The diversion!”

Macintosh, who was at the window, quietly slid it open. Spike tossed a book up in the air behind Mac, which he gave a strong buck. The book out of the library, breaking the glass of a small window pane across the street. Mac reared up on his hind legs, now wearing a floral shirt and his mane styled in a duck tail, “Lahk a glove!”

As the mares of 'The Library' searched the area for the source of the sound, Hooves quickly and quietly pushed Braeburn outside, locking the door behind him. Braeburn was now shaking something fierce. Mac watched from the window, oh no, he thought, he's freezin' up.

Braebun looked around, there were no mares in his vicinity. He dared to take a step, then another. Foal steps out the door, he thought, foal steps down the road.

Braeburn finally got moving, as he did he tried to casually canter down the road, looking very awkward. The mares had begun returning after finding nothing and he prayed to Celestia that they would not notice him.

“Hey, you!”

Oh puddin' pops

Braeburn stopped, “Yeah, you. What are you doing here?” Braeburn dared turn to look at who was yelling to him, it was the mare called Roseluck, one of the Flower sisters. Braeburn had to think quickly about his next course of action.

“Noooothin',” he said in an obnoxiously high voice.

“Nothing, eh? Are you from over in Discord's Alley or The Rainboom-Dome?”

Sweet Appleachia , He thought, they think I'm a mare!

“Ah just... came inta town, ahm new here! Yeah!” Braeburn felt quite proud of himself for coming up with an alibi so quickly.

“Well, terrific! Come on, I'll introduce you to the boss,” She said, gesturing with her hoof for him to follow her. Braeburn had no other option but to follow, they trotted down the road towards a large storefront that was once a store selling primarily quills and sofas. The mare rapped her hoof against the door. It opened a crack, revealing Rarity. Her face was covered with war paint and she wore a headband inscribed with the words 'Rut 'Em All'. She clearly does not take the heat too well.

“What do you want?” She hissed.

Roseluck looked nervously from Rarity to Braeburn, “Uh, I found a mare who just wandered into town, thought I should introduce her to the boss, ma'am”

Rarity looked at Braeburn, her eyebrows rose, “Dear sweet Celestia, what happened to your face, dear? Were you attacked by those ruffians of Rainbow Dash's?”

“Uh... eeyup! They were terrible!”

Rarity swung the door open, taking Braeburn by the hoof. They crossed the floor of the shop, to a door in the back. Rarity daintily knocked on the door with her hoof.

“Come in!”

They entered the back room, revealing Twilight Sparkle looking at maps and charts of the surrounding area. She was decked out in her magic tiara and a cloak, looking very menacing for something so nerdy.

“Twilight, dear, Roseluck found this poor mare who had wandered into town, she was brutalized by Rainbow Dash's goons! Isn't it just awful?”

Twilight quickly walked over to another map, one labeled 'Rainboom-Dome'. “Those dongs, I should have expected this. It's alright, miss, you're with us now. Rarity get, er, what's your name, miss?” She asked, never once looking at Braeburn.

“My name is Priscilla Poprocks,” Braeburn said quickly.

“Nice to meet you, I am Twilight Sparkle. Rarity, find a patrol to put Priscilla in. Nobody rides for free”

Rarity quickly brought Braeburn outside and hoofed him off to Cheerilee, who had become rather gruff in her heat. Cheerilee took Braeburn towards The Carousel Boutique, which was now where the patrols met and deployed. Cheerilee put Braeburn into a patrol that was being led by Bon-Bon. Their patrol was out around the border of 'The Library' territory, the closest Braeburn would get to their target.

“What was that?” Braeburn called, when they were as close as they would be to where Braeburn had to get to.

“What?” Asked a yellow mare with a blue mane.

“I heard something, it sounded like it had gonads! Over there!” Braeburn pointed, causing all 5 mares to go wide-eyed. Bon-Bon quickly looked around.

“Alright, split up and find him. Go!” The patrol suddenly dispersed, allowing Braeburn to dash away towards his destination. This involved Braeburn having to hop a small fence put in place by 'The Faction of The Sisterhood'. While Jumping it, he tore his dress, causing him to curse in applespeak, “Thunderation! Mah got'dern dress!”

Braeburn, by this time had completely lost sight of his patrol and was in Sisterhood territory. Back in 'The Library', Rarity was contemplating the newest member of their group. My word, that was one butch mare, She though, but what a fantastic dress she worse. As Rarity thought about the dress Priscilla wore, her eyes went wide with realization. That was Twilight's dress.

Rarity suddenly broke into a gallop to Twilight's command center. Barging straight in, she yelled “Who do you think you are, giving my dress I made you to some butch fillyfooler?!” Twilight jumped, she spun around, nearly causing her tiara to fall off.

“What are you talking about?!”

“Your dress. The one I made you for The Grand Galloping Gala. Priscilla was wearing it. How dare you.”

“Rarity, I gave nopony my dress, it is still in the library in my closet!”

Rarity felt very confused, was Twilight lying to her? Twilight was a terrible liar, so it was very unlikely.

“Well, maybe she stole it! That thief! We must find her and give her a savage talking to!”

Twilight went over to her friend and put a hoof on her shoulder, calming her. “Rarity, my dress is fine. It is in my closet. She could not have stolen it, anyway. The library is impenetrable until I remove the enchantment I put on it and there is no way anypony, including myself, can remove it until the heat is gone. And Spike certainly won't let any mares in, he knows what would happen.”

Rarity considered the facts, She is right, I am being silly. Spike wouldn't let any mares in, they would simply brutalize him. Rarity froze. Let no mares in. Mares. Holy rutting raincoats.

“We need to find Priscilla. Now.”

Withing minutes, the whole territory was on high alert for any cross dressers in beautiful gowns. They would not find one there, though as Braeburn had already escaped the territory and was at the door of his destination.

Knock, knock, knock.

He waited, nothing.

Knock, knock, knock.

Again, nothing.

He tried harder this time, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

An obnoxiously high voice answered, “Nobody home but us chickens, bawk!” Braeburn stopped. He then heard a whisper, “really, you actually did that.”

KNOCK, BUCKING KNOCK, KNOCK.

“LET ME IN ALREADY, AH HAVE A DICK.”

The mail slot flipped open, a pair of gold eyes peered through the slot, “Prove it,” the stallion said incredulously. Another voice from inside said, “Thunderlane, no. Just open the door.”

The door swung open, revealing 2 pegasi stallions in defensive stances. Seeing Braeburn's makeup covered face, they shrunk back. Thunderlane even going so far as to gag. In the distance, Braeburn and the two stallions heard a commotion. Suddenly, there was a mare's voice, “WHO HAS A DICK?”

Braeburn lunged into the building, closing the door behind him. Thunderlane quickly went to the window, had they been seen? The mare who had yelled was Carrot Top, she was galloping around outside, looking for the source of the dick have-er. It was only a matter of minutes before all the mares in the territory knew that somebody had claimed having the downstairs mixup they wanted. A feverish search party was sent out, turning up nothing.

Ah don't think we'll be leavin' anytime soon, Braeburn thought.