• Published 12th Aug 2013
  • 1,173 Views, 18 Comments

Why You Little... - thewaffler



While watching Angel for Fluttershy, Spike accidentally kills Angel and how he has to figure out what to do next.

  • ...
7
 18
 1,173

Alternative Ending: A

It dawned on the drake, the perfect solution to his problem. He took Angel's paws and placed them around his own neck.

After that Spike went to where Fluttershy kept her stationary and quills and forged a suicide note and left it under Angel. His final act was to go outside and feed the other animals so that he would have a great alibi.

It's not like the other critters cared about Angel anyway, so they complied with the dragon's story.

As he predicted his butterfly marked friend came into the house and let out a loud scream, well...loud for her.

"EEP!!!"

The drake came into the kitchen to find the mare hovering over the bunny.

"Spike, it's terrible, I'm terrible. I didn't even know he had a problem, he always looked so happy."

He wrapped his friend in a comforting hug. "It's gonna be okay, some things can't be helped." He grabbed a tissue and handed it to the crying pony. "Here dry those tears, and I'll take care of this and then I'll go make us some tea, alright?”

Fluttershy gave him a sad nod and went to the couch in her living while Spike room while Spike put Angel's body in a garbage bag and started to boil a kettle of water.

The note read:

Dear, Fluttershy

I could take it anymore: the constant attention and knowing that I will never be able to play the trumpet with these tiny paws and so I have decided to snap my own neck. Good bye cruel world.

Also don't perform an autopsy on me, please respect my final wishes.

The End