• Published 19th Sep 2013
  • 2,334 Views, 37 Comments

My Little Disney: A Magical Journey - Megasis101



The mane 6 go on an extraordinary adventure, at Disneyland!

  • ...
3
 37
 2,334

The Mouse

After the two leaped into the bushes, Twilight turned to see the horizon. It was nearing closer to sunrise. Twilight proceeded toward the castle again. The others where close behind her talking to Rainbow Dash.

"That was so great! You went up, over, whoom, loopy loop around and WHAM! Cought Koda right in mid air!" Pinkie smiled at Rainbow Dash.

"It really was nothing guys. I just cought him that's... Wait, can you hear that?" They paused. This time they did hear it. Music.

"Come on let's follow it!" Pinkie said running toward the music. The others followed. They turned the corner and the music started to grow louder and louder. Then there it was, a stage. The seats towered over the platform and lights blinded them. Twilight tried to see clearly through the commotion. She squinted as the bright lights left her eyes. She could see a figure. A small figure. It wasn't the size of a person, that's for sure. She squinted some more. Trying to picture what the figure was. The music was so loud she could hardly think. Then she saw it. A mouse. Not a small mouse a much bigger one. Was it one of those people in the costumes? No. It looked smaller and much more realistic. But why did he look so familiar? Then it hit her. The flower bed, the photopass, the signs, the statue... The mouse that Simba had told her about was standing right in front of her. She didn't know exactly what to do. Wait a second, if this mouse represents this whole place, if he had the power to show the presentation that he was performing right at that moment, maybe, just maybe, he had the power to bring them back home. Suddenly Twilight knew what she had to do.

"Hey you! Mouse! I need to talk to you!" Suddenly the lights and the sparks shut off. It was absolutely silent. Right at that moment, the mouse ran off the stage.

"Wait!" Twilight yelled. Come back here! Then she saw the gleam of light shoot out of the trees.

"We better go!" Applejack said.

"No wait!" Twilight yelled to them. Twilight sped down the stairs in a blink of an eye. She paused and looked a round trying to spot the mouse. She saw Fluttershy fly down the stairs and stand next to her.

"Twilight, we have to go. Disneyland is going to open soon. Twilight looked at Fluttershy's face and sighed. She looked at her friends at the top of the stairs, then back to Fluttershy's. Then Twilight finally said.

"Ok."

Author's Note:

Dang it! This chapter is short! Stay tuned for chapter 10!