• Published 19th Sep 2013
  • 2,334 Views, 37 Comments

My Little Disney: A Magical Journey - Megasis101



The mane 6 go on an extraordinary adventure, at Disneyland!

  • ...
3
 37
 2,334

Closing

"Disneyland will be closing in 5 minutes." A voice said out of a speaker. It was almost midnight.
"Closing? Now?" Rainbow Dash said.
"It can't! We have so much more stuff ta do!" AJ said.
"We have nowhere to go, but we can't be here all alone." Rarity said.
"Don't worry, girls, we can make it in time don't worry." Twilight said. "Let's hurry!"

They galloped as fast as they can to the exit but they were too late, the gates were closed.
"So now what do we do?!" Fluttershy asked.
"We're just gonna have to wait until morning." Twilight said.
"Until morning?!" The rest of the group said.
"We don't have a choice." Twilight said.
"But the rides aren't open, what are we supposed to do until then?" Rainbow asked.
"Sleep or go explore the rest of the park." Twilight said. "Who votes sleeping?" No pony raised their hoof.
"Ok then, who wants to see the rest of the park?" Rainbow Dash asked. This time everypony lifted their hooves in the air. "Alright!" RD said. "Let's go!" Everypony followed her. Twilight was slowly behind.

"This time, let's go through the castle." Rainbow said to Pinkie.
"I wonder what's behind it." Pinkie said.
"I never had the chance to look in those shops," Rarity said. "I want to get one of those hats that has the mouse ears for Sweetie Belle, it'd look so cute on her."
"I wanna get somethin' outta one of them food carts." Applejack said. "Apple Bloom loves good food outta the country."
"I saw that there was a place on the map called Critter Country." Fluttershy said. "I wonder what's over there."

"What was that?!" RD asked. Everyone froze.
"What was what?" Rarity whispered.
"I don't know maybe it was just me." RD continued walking toward the castle. The others followed.
Twilight wasn't far behind. She suddenly heard a rustle in the bushes. She crept closer and closer to it.
Before she can tell what it was, she herd Pinkie Pie yell.
"Hey Twilight! Ya comin'?" Twilight quickly cought up.

As they drew closer to the castle, she wondered.
'What was that in the bushes, I can't tell what it was. It almost looked like, an animal. A small animal, almost the size of a small filly. It almost looked like a...'
"Hey! Earth to Twilight!" Rainbow Dash waved a hoof in front of Twilight's face. She looked around. She saw a whole bunch of houses, almost similar to the ones in ponyvile, but smaller and darker due to the night sky. There was the scent of flowers everywere. Some of the houses were titled. ' Pinocchio's Daring Journey, Snow Whites Scary Adventures, Dumbo The Flying Elephent.'

"This is the place with the most rides!" Fluttershy said, showing Rarity the map.
"Almost seems like home, doesn't it, Dashie." Pinkie Pie said. "Dashie? Dashie!"
Rainbow Dash was out of sight.
"Rainbow Dash!" Twilight yelled.
"C'mon, y'all, maybe she went this way." Applejack said galloping away as the group followed her. They saw a huge, white and golden building in front of them, 'It's a small world.'
They galloped through the line. They saw the cyan Pegasus in a boat.
"Rainbow Dash! Get out of there!" Twilight said.
"But why? No ones around." She answered.
"Get out, Rainbow Dash!" Twilight repeated.
"I'm not budging." Rainbow Dash crossed her hooves.
"Then you leave us no choice." Twilight and the others climbed in. Right as Fluttershy took her leg off the platform, the boat julted forward. Fluttershy nearly fell out. The boat was moving.

The boat moved through the whole ride.
"This is spooky." Pinkie Pie said.
"Pinkie, just because you read that ONE chapter of that Kingdom Keepers book, doesn't mean the robots are going to start to attack us." Twilight said.
"I know, I know, I read that too much." Pinkie said with a smile.

The ride was over and the 6 mares climbed out of the boat.
"There was no pony controllin' the ride, it went by itself." Applejack said. "It almost feels like some pony's helpin' us er somthin'."
"What was that?!" Rainbow Dash said again. Everypony came to a stop.
"This better not be an 'it was just me' thing again, Rainbow Dash." Rarity whispered.
"No, no, no, I swear I heard something this time." Rainbow Dash followed the noise. "It was a russling of bushes and it for sure did not sound like a smaller animal." This time everypony heard the russling.
"There it is again." Fluttershy said. She followed the sound of the bushes.
"It's coming from this bush." Fluttershy said slowly creeping up to it. The bush russled harder and louder.
Suddenly, something jumped out of the bushes. Fluttershy ducked and the others quickly backed away. Fluttershy waited for a short while until she was brave enough to open one eye. After a few seconds Fluttershy slowly formed out of her ducking position. The rest turned away until the they herd Fluttershy scream, not frighteningly but cheerfully. "A BABY LION CUB!"

Author's Note:

Who is the lion cub? Stay tuned for chapter 7.