• Published 19th Sep 2013
  • 2,334 Views, 37 Comments

My Little Disney: A Magical Journey - Megasis101



The mane 6 go on an extraordinary adventure, at Disneyland!

  • ...
3
 37
 2,334

Toontown

"Um, Twilight? Where are we again?" Fluttershy asked Twilight.

"Well, this is where Simba said the mouse might have lived, right?" The others nodded.

"Well, might as well check here!"

"Well, the place does look fun! Can we ride a few attractions before we meet him? Please please please please please?" Pinkie asked jumping up and down. Twilight groaned.

"Fine, but just a few!" Pinkie took one huge leap.

"Whippie!"

They trotted a little bit deeper into Toontown. It was less realistic from the rest of the areas. As they walked down the street, Twilight noticed the misshaped buildings and just some random twists. Twilight stopped at a sign and the others stopped after her. The sign read "Gadgets go coster." As Twilight promised, she got in line and the others followed.

So the ride turned out to be a rip off; it was short and not as fun. As they exited, they spotted a different ride. A yellow car towered above the sign that said "Rodger Rabbits Car Toon Spin." Pinkie was ready with the fast passes

"Now that's what I call a ride!" Rainbow Dash flew out the entrance. Twilight walked out, her mane all fuzzy from the spinning. It WAS a better ride. She pulled out the map and levitated it in front of her.

"So, what's next?" Applejack asked.

"Sorry girls," Twilight replied, "I believe that's it." Everyone sighed, but Pinkie sprung up.

"Does that mean what I THINK it means?" She asked.

"You thought right." Twilight answered.

"Woo Hoo!" Pinkie shouted.

Twilight lead them to a colorful house with a mouse-shaped mail box.

"Now girls, remember that this is for serious business." She told them.

"Yeah, like findin' a magical mouse so he can take us back home to our rainbow, bubble gum world filled with happy, magical horses is so darn serious." Applejack chuckled. Twilight sneered at her.

They all walked in. They looked around and say many normal house-hold things, they were just...different. They passed the living room and the garden. They entered the barn and saw chickens, obviously robotic. As they made their way through, They saw a small sign that said "the screening room." They entered and in a matter of seconds, realized that this was another line. Rainbow Dash groaned, but was kept from complaining by Applejack's hoof. After a while they finally made it to the front and entered the other room. A huge crowd of people kept Twilight from reaching sight of the mouse if he was actually there. The line got shorted and it gave Twilight more room to see. The last person before them got a picture.

"Finally. After all this time waiting, I finally get to..." She stopped. This wasn't him. It was a costume. "...to...get to get an autograph." Twilight finished, sort of depressed from not getting what she wanted. Pinkie came over with a book and a pen. Something from her sattlebag, Twilight guessed. The fake mouse signed it and gave it to the pink pony. Pinkie was also ready with the Photopass. A bright light blinded Twilight as she thought. "This wasn't him. How could this not be him? All I wanted was to go home."

Author's Note:

Stay tuned for chapter 11.