• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 881 Views, 35 Comments

Family mysteries - Cuteclaws101



when scootaloo trys to figure out who her parents are. But theres more to her family history then she expects.

  • ...
1
 35
 881

The hooded pony

Scootaloo, slowly woke from her sleep as the sun began to rise, warming the Pegasus's fur. She yawned sleepily and forced herself to get up. The hard floor of the clubhouse had made her night rough sleep.

Scootaloo, usually didn't get up too early but she wanted to pack really early for her adventure. Scootaloo's brain finally started functioning properly, as she blinked quickly, looking at the clock." 7:00 a clock?", Scootaloo mumbled, "way to early to get up."

With bags under her eyes, Scootaloo stretched her arms and walked out of the clubhouse with saddle bags on her back, She wanted to be the first one in the market before it would start crowding. Scootaloo was thinking of delicious cupcakes from sugar-cube corner as she walked to the town center.

*****
Scootaloo arrived at the village 10 minutes later. It was very quiet in the early morning of Pony Ville, there was only a few ponies trotting along for there early morning work. There were also a few sales ponies setting up there stands. Scootaloo decided to have breakfast first since she was quite hungry.

As Scootaloo trotted to the cafe she saw a flash of black on the side of her eye, she jerked her head to the side but saw nothing. "I'm probably imagining things", she thought. Scootaloo opened the door to the cafe and was greeted by the sound of the tiny tinkle of the bell above the door. She sat down looking at the menu and decided on hay bacon strips.

Scootaloo chowed down on her hay bacon after the waiter placed it in front of her. Scootaloo looked up to say thank you to the waiter, but he was walking back into the kitchen already. Scootaloo resumed her eating when she realized how empty it was in the cafe, then again it was early, but for some reason it felt odd and it felt as if she were being watched, not to mention that she never actually saw the waiters face directly.

Scootaloo finished her breakfast and left 3 bits on the table. She was still feeling a bit uncomfortable about how quiet it was, but she was relived to see most of the sales ponies were unpacked and trying to fish in customers.

The young filly browsed through the stands and decided to buy carrots, cucumbers,and a bar of soap. By now, she only had three bits left and she knew exactly were to spend them, sugar cube corner.

As Scootaloo entered the door to sugar cube corner, the smell of freshly baked muffins filled the air.
"Three muffins please", Scootaloo said to Mrs. Cake. Scootaloo waited for Mrs. Cake to return with her muffins and saw Derpy sitting at a table with a dozen muffins.
"Mmmmm, muffins", Derpy said to herself.

Mrs. Cake returned with a bag of muffins and gave it to Scootaloo.
"Don't worry about paying dear, Derpy has been coming in so much that where earning much more than we used to".
"Really, thanks Mrs. Cake!", Scootaloo thanked.

Scootaloo skipped out of the door with the bag of muffins still in her mouth. She skipped all the way to the club house, and placed her bags on the floor. She looked at the clock, 11:45, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle would be here any minute.

Scootaloo waited inside the clubhouse starring at the roof, when she thought she heard something, it wasn't her friends it was a thud or something. It sounded like it was outside.

She looked and looked for what of may be causing the noises, but never found it. Suddenly there was a huge whoosh, and a pony with a black hooded cloak swooped through the door landing on all hooves.

Scootaloo was stunned at what she saw, finally she had enough courage to speak up." Who are you, and what do you want from me?, she screamed.
"Don't go looking for your parents, there is great danger's ahead", the hooded pony said deeply.

"Hey, I know Rainbow Dash and she taught me some moves so i can handle anything!"

"I'm trying to save you from horrible things that could happen to, i know what will happen, trust me."

"Why would i want to trust a pony i don't even know!", Scootaloo kept screaming.

" You may not remember me but i know you so that's all that matters".

"Your kidding, maybe if you took off that cloak i might know who your are."

"For the last time your life is in danger if you try to find your parents, my job is to keep you alive, do you even know how in portent this is?", the pony yelled.

"I will not explain that again, and i have to go now, just remember what i said". in a flash of black the pony was gone.

"W-where did that pony go."

"Hey Scootaloo, are you in there?"
It was Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

"Y-ya I'm in here", Scootaloo had not notices how much time had gone past, but the black hooded pony still went through her head.

The two fillies walked up the stairs to the clubhouse and sat down next to Scootaloo.

"Well, i have some good news and some bad news", Apple Bloom said.

"Whats the bad news", Scootaloo asked.

"Apple Jack and Rarity wouldn't let us come", Apple Bloom said bluntly.

"What are we gonna do?" Sweetie Belle said with teary eyes.

Scootaloo interrupted there conversation. " I need to tell you something really important."
As she told them about the hooded pony Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle gasped the whole way through.

"What did you do?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Nothing, really but he kept repeating what he said."

"But what are you going to do if we cant come?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Honestly i don't know, but I'm not sure if it is a good idea for me to go alone."

"We have to come with you", Sweetie Belle said.

"I know but your sister's wont let you two".

"Apple Jack is never gonna forgive me for doing this but we have to sneak out", "there's no way we can convince them".

"We could just ask someone to come with us", the white filly said nervously.

"Who would come with us?" Apple Bloom pointed out.

"Girls, you don't have to do this", Scootaloo said.

"Yes we do", Apple Bloom rejected. She placed a hoof on Scootaloo's shoulder.

"Okay", Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo agreed.

"We can do this together", they yelled, raising there hooves to one another.

"The cutie mark crusader unite !"

Author's Note:

Okay, its finished phew. hope you enjoy this chapter.