• Published 2nd Aug 2013
  • 499 Views, 11 Comments

Darkness Rise Blink - Infamous IF



"When death came into your life and looked you in the eye, you blinked."

  • ...
 11
 499

Attack of the multicolored mares...

Chapter five
Light Shield's POV
Many years ago

I needed to find Dark, then find Brim, if we all work together then we could use the Elements of Serenity against Stellar Shock and negate his powers once and for all. I had already found Zildjian and Dan or Flare Nova, whatever he's calling himself. Acid was the final piece to the puzzle, and since he's dead we'll need a new Element of Hope. And since Daring had had that covered we only needed to find our Elements of Surveillance and Power. I made one of the fastest gallops of my life, with the Elements of Haste and Order closely behind. I could still hear the sounds of Innocent ponies meeting there fate at an ungraceful fashion of running and screaming seconds before death, a couldn't stop the salted drops from reaching the corners of my lips, giving me the realization that I had been crying, badly. But the sour taste in my mouth didn't halt my mad dash for my brother. Now wasn't the time to cry. I wouldn't allow my eyes to produce anymore of the liquid substance.

"Horse Apples!" I heard the shout of my companion Zildjian as he fell to the ground. It wasn't until after the fact that he noticed the object that had caused his accident. We all turned our heads to see the debris. It was a filly. Her coat a solid orange with patches of dirt and large gaping hole that had been the cause of death. Her unusually small pair of wings had the been turned at an unnatural angle. And then I was crying again.

"Is this what we're doing? Killing ponies!" My sorrow soon turned to hate. The others didn't seem to respond, they just stared in shock at the small body before them. Well this was the final straw. After this... I was done...

Dark Shield's POV
Many years ago

As we raced down the street, it became apparent that we hadn't been able to find Brim, so he had to be just were we left him, in prison. Why did he kill him? What happened to him? He used to be the symbol of hope for everypony. If anypony had a family like that and turned in to a non killing flank kicking hero, then anypony could. But now he's just a murderer of a good friend. Something must've been wrong with him. When we find him we can fix him. Then he'll use his Element of Serenity.

Before me, Zildajian and Dan could have made it to the rendezvous, familiar pony sporting the same coat details as Brim Shade landed before us, only he wasn't Brim, instead of the primary black with streaks of red, he sported a coat of grey and gold. We were facing Stellar Shock. He didn't care, he didn't care that he had just killed dozens of ponies. I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. In fact I wanted to wipe his face off his head.
"Aww. You think that you three can stop me first we've got anger management" he said as he motioned towards Dan. "Then we've got drummer boy," this time it was Zildajian. "And finally we've got Bat-pony and... where's the boy-blunder." He thought aloud looking for my previously mentioned brother. Then I saw his nuzzle appear over the chosen building. He was ready to strike and he did.
His large blade became unsheathed as he made his decent down towards his target. Time seemed to slow down as he made it closer and closer to Stellar Shock until he stopped abruptly. Held by his throat from Stellar. I could hear the bones of his neck begin to crumble. As soon as I started towards the two, he was already dead. My brother and best friend, was dead. I subconsciously grabbed the first thing from my belt and launched it towards him with thoughts of Light in the back of my mind. I didn't even care that it had impacted him, causing him to run scared. I knelt before him and gave him a single hug before I felt his last breath make its escape through his lungs.
That was the last time I saw my brother... at least for a while that is.

Present day
Grim Shadow's POV
I turned towards the source of the light, just as my old ally did. Before I could make a move do this distraction, a dash of a rainbow hit the corner of my eye before crashing into me. I was then thrown onto my back, a large obstruction, my artificial wings, broke my fall. I stood up and looked around for my attacker. Farther behind me, a cyan Pegasus, topped with a rainbow mane, was regaining herself in a more calming manner. This wouldn't be the first one that got in my way, nor would it be last.

"You!" I called, gaining her attention, I focused my attention towards my gateway towards the void, I brought it back before giving it a spin. This was going to gory... fantastic.

Author's Note:

Pretty heavy shit happen here. Any way hope you've enjoyed the story so far but i'm going to take a break from the story for a while, due to computer problems, (in fact i had to write this on my Ipod). See you then.