• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 776 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Poro Biscuits are Magic - Flames173



What happens when you mix the two best things in the world, ponies and League of Legends? My Little Poro of course!

  • ...
2
 8
 776

Extra conditioning (Chapter 4)

The CMC, after successfully teaching the small group of poros their language, well, some of it, at least enough to have a conversation, though they were quite boring conversations.

"How are you doing Charles?" Scootaloo asked. They decided to name the poros using quite simple and unoriginal names.

"Good." The biggest of the poros replied.

"Anything happen in your life lately?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Good."

Scootaloo stared at Charles blankly.

"We need to teach them more." Frank, the poro who could speak impeccably said.

"Yes, I concur." George said. Apparently poros could be English and proper.

"So, we have an Aussie, an English, a speech professional, a poro who can't hold a good conversation, a puffball that only can ask completely retarded questions, and one that can't talk whatsoever?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Yes. We're amazing at teaching creatures from a foreign universe how to talk aren't we?" Scootaloo said.

"Yeah we are!" Applebloom shouted.

"Want to do a quick speech training montage?" Frank asked.

"Even though nobody reading this story will see it, yes." Scootaloo answered.

Oh man, that was one hell of a montage. It was awesome! Too bad you guys couldn't see it, oh well.

"Hello Chad." Scootaloo said.

"G'day mate." the poro responded.

Oh god this is going to be confusing for me later on...

"Are you hungry?"

"Oh sure I am. Quick, put another shrimp on the barby. Or fetch me my boomerang so I can go kookaburra hunting."

Am I going full stereotypical Aussie here or what?

"OK good, and you Frank?"

"Oh no thanks, I've had enough poro-snax while you were training me to speak."

Scootaloo continued to test all of the poro's speech skills.

"Now for the tough part. Sweetie Belle, get over here." Scootaloo said with a devilish grin on her face.

The small white unicorn walked up to the group of poros holding a baseball bat.

"You, Chad, speak." she said pointing at the poro with the bat.

"Why mate? What do you need?" he asked.

Sweetie Belle mercilessly smacked the poro's face with the bat.

"No, you don't have an accent!"

"Oi, why'd you go and do that bloke?"

"You hit him a bit too hard." Applebloom whispered.

"I see that." she replied quickly then whacked the poro again.

"That really hurt! Why would you go and do that now?" he said with a hint of an accent.

"Think hes good?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Nah, ah think one more hit would be perfect" Applebloom said.

Sweetie Belle drew back the bat, spun it once or twice, turned it in her hoof and swung. The poro stopped it just short of his face.

"NO!" he said, accent completely gone. Chad then ran to the corner and hid.

"Fine. Anyone else have an accent?" Sweetie Belle asked, stroking her bat slowly.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I believe this is cruel and unusual punishment.Rick said.

Sweetie instantly smacked him in the face with the bat.

"You still have an accent?"

"No." he said rubbing his face.

Sweetie Belle continued whacking the poros with the bat until they all lost their accents.

Yes I am aware this is a bit harsh and racist, but if you were me, you'd do something to make them lose the accents, ITS F*CKING CONFUSING MAN!