• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 751 Views, 9 Comments

The Night Shy - Flames173



When a certain yellow pegasus and black alicorn meet, something happens. Something that will change Ponyville. FOREVER.

  • ...
14
 9
 751

Both girls have the same feeling about each other

"Well, I just wanted to." Fluttershy began, but stopped to readjust her position on the bed. This was a little weird for her. She has never done anything like this before. "I wanted to tell you. I. I. I'm lesbian." Fluttershy said starting to tear up.

"Oh Fluttershy, its ok." Luna scooted closer to the yellow pegasus and put a wing around her.

"I know, but I just, feel so weird. It just doesn't feel right."

"There there." Luna patted Fluttershy on the top of her head. "Its always better to vent out your feelings, tell somepony."

"Can I tell you?"

"Sure, and I won't tell anypony."

"Its you."

"What?"

"I have a crush on you."

"Oooooh, didn't see that one coming." came a muffled voice from the hall.

"Damn it." Luna's horn glowed for a bit.

"OW!"

"I changed the length of the shield, so QUIT EAVESDROPPING."

"All right all right, I get it!" Celestia said, her voice barely audible.

"So, where were we?" Luna asked Fluttershy.

"I have a crush on you." the yellow pegasus said.

"Oh, well, its ok Fluttershy."

"No its not, I should be liking stallions, not mares."

"No no Fluttershy, you like who you like, it doesn't matter who. Male or female, if you like them, you like them, just remember, go for them and the feeling may be mutual."

Fluttershy looked up at the alicorn and sniffled. She was crying slightly.

Luna looked down and kissed Fluttershy on the top of her head.

"Wait, what?" Fluttershy asked immediately stopping her crying completely.

"Fluttershy, its ok. I like you too. Even if I didn't like you, I wouldn't judge you."

"So, that's why you've been so nice to me."

"That and I'm the princess, my goal is to make everypony's life as good an experience as possible."

"How long have you liked me?"

"Oh, quite a while."

"So, umm, do you, want to go out?"

"Yes."

"Want to go on our first date?"

"Sure, where?"

"I don't know, I was going to ask you where you wanted to go."

"Oh I don't care, I just have to go tell the newspaper reporters something."

"What?"

"You can come along, I may need you."

The two ponies got off the bed and went to the balcony and flew off to the Equestria Daily Times building.

"Hello, welcome to Equestria Daily times, can I help you?" the mare at the front desk asked.

"I would like to talk to your lead reporter."

"I'm sorry, but you have to make an appointment to talk to him."

Luna showed the mare her crown.

"Hes in the third door on your right." she said quickly realizing the royalty in her presence.

"Thank you." Then Luna and Fluttershy went into the specified room.

"Aloe?" Fluttershy asked, surprised to see the spa pony at the front desk.

"Yes, its me, who did you expect?" Aloe asked

"Anyone but you, I thought you worked at the spa." Luna said.

"Oh, I do work at the spa, but it doesn't pay enough, so I work here for a second job.

"Does Lotus work here too?"

"Oh no, she works at..." Aloe trailed off.

"At what?"

"Its best if I don't say. Anyways, why did you come here?"

"I have a scoop for you."

"Yes."

"Soarin, cheated on me, with his Spitfire."

"No way, I know you're a princess and all, but I don't believe you. I need proof."

"Here's a picture, and a recording of our conversation when I found out." Luna slipped a picture and a voice recorder to Aloe.

"No way." she said listening to the conversation. "Wow, this is going to be a hot seller."

"Oh, and when this gets out, he is going to come here and ask you to release a story about me being lesbian."

"Yes, and?"

"Here's some money if you post this story in the next paper, and here's some money if you don't post any story by Soarin that involves me." Luna said as she put a bag of bits of the counter. Aloe counted them over.

"All right, you got a deal Luna. Is there anything else I can get you?"

"Not today."

"All right. Oh, who's this?" Aloe asked just noticing Fluttershy.

"This is Fluttershy, my marefriend."

"Oh, I see, don't worry, I won't tell nopony." Aloe kicked back in the chair she was sitting in and put her legs up on her desk.

"Well, I'll see you later." Luna said.

"Yup, have a good one." Aloe said unwrapping a sucker and popping it in her mouth.

Fluttershy and Luna left the building and started heading back to the castle.

"Well that went better than I expected." Luna said.

"Yeah, I was surprised to find out Aloe had two jobs." Fluttershy said.

"Makes you wonder. Where is Lotus's second job?"

"I don't know, but hey, why did you need to take me with you?"

"The press doesn't always believe everything, I was afraid I'd need you to back me up. Everypony knows you never lie."

"Oh, that makes sense, I guess."

"Race you to the castle?"

"No, I didn't exactly pass flight school."

"Oh, well, I'll take you back, get on me."

"Umm, ok." Fluttershy said, climbing up onto Luna's back.

"Ready?"

Fluttershy readjusted herself. "Ready."

Luna took off and they arrived at the castle almost instantly.

"Hey Luna, are you back?" came a very faint voice.

"Yeah, why?" Luna shouted into the hall.

"The magical sphere is keeping me out of the bathroom. Can you shut it down? I have to go get a tampon."

Luna facehoofed and destroyed the magical barrier.

"Thank you!" Celestia shouted from the other side of the closet wall.

"Sisters." Luna said looking at Fluttershy.

Both ponies sat on the bed again. Fluttershy attempted to put her wing around Luna, but she couldn't do it, so Luna put her wing around Fluttershy and pulled her a little closer.

"Well, its getting a little late." Luna said.

"Yeah, I should probably go home."

"Fluttershy, why don't you stay here tonight, the animals can go one day without you right? Plus your house is too far away to go, it would be pitch black by the time you got near it."

"Oh, I guess I could stay here for one night."

"All right."

The two mares talked for a while. One time they were interrupted by Celestia.

"Hey Luna, want to play black ops 2? I just got another prestige. Oh, I'm sorry, didn't know you had Fluttershy over." she said when she came in. She left immediately after saying this.

"Sisters." Luna said again.

The two mares continued their conversation. It was something along the lines of bla bla bla something uninteresting yadda yadda yadda rabbit purple banana dynamite. Yeah, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention to their talking. Then they fell asleep, not trying to, but on the same bed. They slept together. Luna was hugging Fluttershy, but she had no clue, she was asleep. Or was she?