• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 750 Views, 9 Comments

The Night Shy - Flames173



When a certain yellow pegasus and black alicorn meet, something happens. Something that will change Ponyville. FOREVER.

  • ...
14
 9
 750

Girl dumps boy and turns out to be lesbian

It was Luna and Soarin's fifth date. Well, maybe, I lost count about a week ago. The two ponies were eating spaghetti in the castle dining room. They were talking in between mouthfuls, doing the usual flirting. Then Soarin's cell phone rang. Normally, he'd hit reject then turn it off unless it was Spitfire, leader of the Wonderbolts, the single pony who had permission to fire him, but this time was different. He quickly swallowed everything in his mouth and ran out of the room to talk. He didn't normally leave the room to talk, and he would tell Luna that it was Spitfire. This time, he left the room before answering and simply said "I got to take this."

"Who was it?" Luna asked when he came back.

"Oh no one." Soarin answered nervously.

"Well it was obviously somepony, you were actually talking."

"It was nopony important."

"Well then it can't be top secret 'I'd have to kill you if I told you' right?"

"No, I guess."

"Who was it then?"

"Umm, it was Spitfire." he said after a short pause after umm as if thinking.

"You seem a little worried, and protective, like you don't want me to know who."

"What, no. I'm acting normal, this isn't weird or protective at all." Soarin started sweating.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"All right then, sit down, eat some more spaghetti."

Soarin complied and filled his mouth with some noodley saucy goodness. They resumed their conversation. You know, the usual stuff, how their day was going, ponies they've dated before, how much they liked their job, what they wanted to name their foals, and which of Luna's clothes turned Soarin on the most. When they finished, they scheduled their next date, then Soarin left and went home.

After about 3 days, they started their next date. It went down like their other dates. It was all going well until Soarin got the mysterious call and acted nervous when Luna pushed him trying to get more about the call out of him. When the date ended and the two winged ponies went to their respective houses, Luna called Soarin.

"Luna?" Soarin asked when he answered.

"Yeah Soarin, its me."

"Why are you calling me? You normally wait another day before calling after a date."

"Yes, I know, but I just need to say."

"Yeah?"

"Its not working out."

"What, why not?"

"Well, you're keeping secrets from me and your nervous when I ask about your phone calls."

"What? No, please don't, I love you deary poo." Soarin said trying his best to sound really in shock and hurt, but failing.

"Well, its just, the spark is gone, I love another mare."

"Oh, well, I hope we get back together. Wait, mare?"

"Yes, there is a mare that I have a crush on."

"Well, then I guess I can tell you about those calls."

"Ok, do so then."

"It was Spitfire, asking to go out with me."

"Your boss, asked you out?"

"Well, more like co worker."

"Your co worker who is a higher job ranking than you and can fire you is asking you out?"

"Sure, lets go with that."

"So why did you have to keep it secret?"

"I said yes."

"You were cheating on a princess, with your BOSS? Oh my Celestia, wait till the reporters hear this!"

"Hey, you tell them that and I tell them you're lesbian."

"Fine, your secret is safe with me, goodbye Soarin." and Luna hing up before Soarin could say anything. Then Celestia walked into Luna's room.

"I told you it wouldn't work out." she said.

"Wait, you heard all that?"

"Yes."

"ALL of it?"

"Yes, and your secret is safe with me." then the white alicorn fake zipped her lips shut to emphasize her words.

"Thank you sis." Luna spread her arms for a hug, and Celestia hugged Luna.

"Just so you know, I know ALL of your secrets, every last one, the ones in your diary, in your closet written on scrap paper, any one you've ever told somepony, and the ones you keep in your mind." Celestia whispered in her sister's ear.

"And I know all of yours, I won't tell anypony yours if you don't tell anypony about mine." Luna whispered back.

The two sisters stopped hugging.

"All right, fine, so, do you want to jump on the bed and throw pillows at nearby objects?"

"Sure."

Fluttershy was wandering the castle looking for Luna, she needed some advice, she was in the room they tea partied in a while ago. Then she heard the bed springs contract and expand and a nightstand topple over.

"Ohh nice one." Celestia's muffled voice went through the ceiling.

"Thanks." then a bookcase crashed down to the floor. "And you have one strong hoof sis."

"Thank you."

"Phew, I'm tired. Should we stop?"

"Sure. My hoof is a little sore anyways." then the two sisters sat on the bed and the springs contracted one last time. This left a very stunned, wild eyed Fluttershy downstairs.

"And I must say sister, I was quite surprised when I found out you were lesbian and had a crush on Fluttershy." Celestia said.

"I was surprised to find out you liked Rainbow Dash." Luna said.

The two sisters continued talking, when eventually, a guard brought Fluttershy into the room.

"I caught this mare wandering the castle, what shall I do with her, she claims she just wants to talk to Princess Luna." he said, staring at the wall right between Luna and Celestia not sure which alicorn to look at and not even twitching or blinking.

"Leave her with us." Luna said.

"Yes your highness." he said gently placing Fluttershy on the floor then leaving the room bowing his head in respect.

"Fluttershy, young pegasus, what be your business here?" Luna said.

This story will be right back after these messages. Well, actually there are no commercials, just go look at some ads in your browser or turn the TV onto a channel with commercials or something. Or you can just skip it and start the next chapter. Nice cliffhanger eh?