• Published 20th Feb 2012
  • 707 Views, 7 Comments

In the Dark - Vinyl.Scratch



What did twilight and fluttershy do to end up here?

  • ...
 7
 707

What Happens..... Happens?

What Happens....... Happens?

Our story begins with Twilight asking our good friend Fluttershy to help her try out a new spell. Fluttershy: "I don't feel very safe doing this Twilight.." Twilight: "Its okay Fluttershy everything should go perfectly." Fluttershy: "If you say so.." But little did they know that what they were about to go through that night. Twilight: "Okay Fluttershy here goes nothing.." The spell Twilight was trying to use did what it was suppose to but she sorta messed up. The spell was suppose to send Fluttershy back to Twilight's front door but instead it went horribly wrong and sent Fluttershy to one of the worst places she would ever see. Twilight sent Fluttershy to the middle of the Great pony war of last century. The thing that made this so horrible to Fluttershy wasn't the fact that it was war, it was that every tree for miles had been burned down and we all know that Fluttershy loves tree and animals. So to here that hurt her little heart horribly.

Twilight now freaking out because she has no idea what happened to one of her best friends. The only thing she could think to do is use a spell to talk to Fluttershy no matter where she is. After using the spell Twilight was able to make contact with Fluttershy who as expected was scared as heck. In a quick fuss Fluttershy just screamed get me out of here nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The only thing was Twilight had no idea where here was. But she had an idea after calming Fluttershy down she asked her what is going on around her? But to her surprise Fluttershy responded with the most scary thing Twilight had ever heard..... WAR.

After getting Fluttershy to explain the entire story Twilight came to the same conclusion that was stated earlier Fluttershy didn't get just teleported to a different place but a different time period. Fluttershy was put into one of the most horrifying place and time in Equestria's history. She was right in the middle of the Great Pony War. If the war was real in human history it would be another WW2. this war killed more animals and ponies then anything in pony history. Twilight now even more frantic than before tells Fluttershy, " Ill find a way to get to you if it kills me i promise, but in the mean time i need more info of where and when you are is there anyone around you that you can talk to?" Fluttershy: "Ill look Twilight but can you please make it quick." Twilight: "I'll get there as soon as i can find out where you are." After sending off Fluttershy to find her location Twilight went to work to try to send herself back in time as well.

After Twilight left Fluttershy went off to such for some people but she wasn't prepaid for what she was about to see. After what seemed like miles Fluttershy came across something she wish she hadn't. After walking for so long Fluttershy came across what seemed like a military camp but lucky for her is was indeed a pegasus and unicorn encampment. At this period of time the Great War was going on. The Great War was between the Pegasus unicorn group v.s the Earth ponies. The earth ponies had major issues with the unicorns and pegasus ponies because they thought that they were to different and didn't want anything to do them so they cut off all supplies including food and water. This started a giant fight that got way out of hand and started a war which then become and labeled "The Great War." And Poor old Kind Fluttershy is stuck right in the middle of it.