• Published 20th Feb 2012
  • 884 Views, 26 Comments

Twilight Goes to The Store - Commander Ponysun



In this thrilling tale, Twilight Sparkle goes to Sugarcorner to get some milk and bread.

  • ...
55
 26
 884

Part 7

After the author masturbted furiously to monstergirls (no weaboo) the author suddenly shat out a few more chapters, but deleted all but the last one which is this one. With a sign he fucked up over wait what? No more shazbot?

I'm dissapoint.

Fuck, I'm the author.

I'm dissapointed into myself?

Anyways, our chapter begins today with Applejakc walkinbg through bonerville when she suddenly came into a house or some sort of indoor setting.

Inside was Pinker Pie, and Sweater Belt, both were arguing furiously about who was better at fimfiction.net.

But arguing in the internet I mean indoor setting means a large amount of swearing.

"SHAZBOT SHAZBOT SHAZBOT." Both of them yelled at etachother, wai what the fuck it's back to shazbot already? This is a horrible fic.

Fuck.

Okay then Poul- I mean Pinkier made this story about oh hsit lol robutt chicken is on right now and it's funny.

Okay, back to the story.

Pinkie Penis made a story about how Kn- Sweater Belt is a fucking homo, but then pussed out and renamed the title and hid the story from the public, or Sweater became a nazi and foricbaly changed the title and shit.

I have no fucking clue.

How many werds is this?

I dont care.

THE EDN FOR NOW