• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 329 Views, 2 Comments

Finding a Lost Cutie Mark - MeChan25



Crimson Hearts has lost her cutie mark, and Twilight has taken it upon herself to help her find it again.

  • ...
 2
 329

The Mysterious Red Stallion

Twilight Smiled as she stretched out. she had only been a Princess for a few days, but she was already starting to get used to the wings.Fluttershy and the other princesses were teaching her how to fly, she had learned quickly that Rainbowdash wasn't very good with beginners.

"Hey sis." ShiningArmor walked in behind her. "There have been reports of a hooded figure around Canterlot. Celestia said you should check it out with me and Candice."

"A hooded figure near Canterlot?" She frowned, "Why would Princess Celestia want us to check out something like that? I thought you and Candice were going back to the Crystal empire today."

"We were," he seemed just as confused as she was. "But i guess The pony has been spotted near where Discord is being rehabilitated. She seemed worried about it."

"Do you think discord could have a friend we should be worried about?" they started walking outside.

Her brother thought awhile before shaking his head. "I don't know, but I don't think so. If he DID have somepony who would threaten us they would have done so the first time discord got free."

*some hours later*
"Twilight~! how's it going~!" Discord grinned in a way Twilight still didn't trust. "And you brought your brother and Princess Candice~! you shouldn't have~!"

"umm right." Twilight couldn't help but be whery as a giant bubble popped in the chocolate pool that PinkiePie was swimming in. "Have you seen any strange ponies around here? Celestia said we should be looking for one."

"Wouldn't know." Discord seemed to be honestly thinking about it before shrugging it off. "I mean no one is stranger than me right?" as he said this he poofed into existence a teapot which poured him a teacup. "What about you fluttershy?"

Fluttershy was at a seat, having what twilight could only assume was a tea party. "The animal did see a rather large caped pony a few times, but they don't know where he's gone to."

"yes, I supped that one IS strange." Discord seemed to know who she was talking about. "I know, since he's already shown up a few times, why not stay and wait? I have an EXCELLENT idea for a new game."

*more hours later.*
"Ummmm what EXACTLY am I doing?" ShiningArmor stood atop a platform of jello that wobbled under his hooves as he looked down a taffy slide lined with gumdrops.

"Only the BEST ride EVER~!" Pinkie grinned as she jumped down the slide and screamed with delight. Before Shining could muster any response, the jello jiggled again, making him loose his balance and fall down the slide as well. His scream was NOT of delight.

the slide twisted and swerved and made all sorts of loopty-loops, quickly making him sick to his stomach, all the while he could hear pinkie giggling not far in front of him. Suddenly the Taffy snapped, Sending pinkie into the pool of chocolate, and shinning armor up in the air.

"I got it~!" Discord stuck chewing gum to his tail, slowing the process of his flight, however, it wasn't strong enough to stop him, and it snapped as well. "Or maybe not?" Discord sheepishly grinned and he was glared down by Candice and Twilight.

Meanwhile Shining was still flying though the air, screaming from the mere shock of it all. when the bubblegum snapped it cause him to spin, and now he couldn't even tell up from down anymore, making him too dizzy to cast any spells.As he was wondering when it would end, and how much it would hurt when he crashed, he was suddenly stopped by magic.

"Big brother?!" Tiwlight was searching frantically in the direction her brother had been flung, and the others were not far behind.

eventually there was a faint "Over here." She turned to see her brother strung along the back of another pony. another LARGER pony with a tattered black cape and a large unicorn's horn.He was easily bigger than Celiestia, though not by too much.

"Your friend seemed to have taken a tumble." the new pony chuckled as he walked toward Twilight and the others. "He couldn't even stand after I sent him down." With such a large build and deep voice, it was obviously a male, but that was just about the only thing she could tell. "I hope you don't mind if I offer to walk him home, he's a bit larger than the rest of you." and with that he started to trot the direction they had all just come from.

Author's Note:

yeah, i know i probably messed up in parts, but this is my 1st posting, so don't judge TOO harshly okay?