• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 5,975 Views, 226 Comments

My Little Pirates: Set Adrift - Sanji in Equestria - River Road



After his battle with Kuma Sanji finds himself on a new island, but not for long. Edit: Now the second longest One Piece crossover on the site and the first one to be actually completed (as far as I know).

  • ...
3
 226
 5,975

Epilogue 1: 3D2Y

The stallion watched what was left of the Marine battleships from the bow of his ship. He was a dark grey unicorn with a black mane and the cutie mark of a black spiral on his flank. “Zehahaha! They actually got away. I never thought I would meet that Straw Hat here, but his fate really leads him on an interesting path.”

“What are we going to do now?” asked one of his comrades, a pale white earth pony with a similarly black mane. “Without Fire-Fist, Whitebeard won’t push into Marineford.”

“We’re going to stick to our plan. I only became a Shichibukai to get access to this place, and now those prisoners have cleared the way for us. That Ace got away is unfortunate, but you cannot change fate, Zehahaha!”


“Princess Luna! We have somepony at the castle gate who requests an audience.”

Luna looked up from the paperwork in front of her to narrow her eyes at the Royal Guard who had entered her private chamber. "Tell them they’ll have to wait. I don’t want to be bothered right now.”

“Is that a way to welcome an old friend?” A pegasus stallion with silver fur and a white mane entered the room. His cutie mark showed a simple silver coin with a sword on it. “I got into a storm and had to swim all the way through the Calm Belt to get here. You wouldn’t believe how awkward it is to swim with hooves.”

“Hey! These rooms are private! Who do you think you are?” The pony completely ignored the guard’s shouting and his frantic attempts to push him out of the room.

“Let him stay,” Luna said, gesturing for the guard to leave them alone. “Silvers Rayleigh… What are you doing here?”

“I’m looking for Straw Hat Luffy.” The stallion settled himself on a bench. “It’s a long story. Shakki said that he probably ended up on Amazon Island. I’ll never doubt that woman’s intuition again. Anyway, Hancock and her sisters told me that he went to Impel Down to rescue his brother, and that you and your sister apparently had some part in the whole event. So when Luffy and his brother both disappeared I decided to pay you a visit.

“Hey, blue princess!” A tan-colored pony with a straw hat popped his head through the fifth story window. “Are you sure that ponies can’t eat meat? The food here is great and all, but I haven’t had any meat in days! Eh? Who are you?”

“Luffy, you’re really here,” Silver Rayleigh said. “It’s good to see that you’re okay. Did you really manage to free your brother from Impel Down?”

“Rayleigh? What are you doing here?” Luffy climbed into the room to give the pegasus one of those ´hoofbumps´ the ponies used. “Yeah, Ace is here, and I found Sanji, too. I still don’t know where everyone else is, though.” He let his head hang.

“About that… Hancock told me that you seem to have the disposition for Conqueror’s Haki. But if you want to use it, someone needs to teach you. I could give you some lessons, but–”

“Can you teach me?” Luffy shouted. “I’ve been thinking those last days and I need to become stronger! I couldn’t protect my crew…” Luffy shivered at the memory. “I wasn’t really able to rescue Ace, either. I’ll do everything I have to to become stronger!”

“I expected something like that.” Rayleigh smirked. “Alright then, we’ll have to make a plan.” He turned around to the alicorn who was getting rather annoyed by ponies invading her private chambers. “Luna, would you be willing to help us as well?”


“Hurry up, my arms are getting tired!” The pink-haired girl was holding a newspaper over one of the beds in the mansion with both arms.

“Stop complaining, I’m trying to think!” the green-haired man on the bed replied. He was covered in bandages and staring intently at the first page of the newspaper. “That is completely unusual for Luffy,” he muttered. “I know that he is trying to tell us something, but what is it?”

He looked at the article again. ...under the flag of the Straw Hat Pirates, nine days after the cancelled execution of Portgas D. Ace and the supposed breakout on Impel Down. On the ship were said “Fire-Fist” Ace, “Straw Hat” Luffy, the Shichibukai “Knight of the Sea” Jinbe, “Okama Queen” Emporio Ivankov, the member of the Revolutionary Army Inazuma, and the former first mate of the Roger Pirates “Dark King” Silver Rayleigh, who was believed to be dead. After entering the town to buy supplies they left in an unknown direction.

Next to the article was a photo of the mentioned pirates in front of their ship. Luffy and Ace were standing at the front, arms crossed in front of them. On Luffy’s right arm was a tattoo, written in black ink.

3D2Y

Author's Note:

Story Wrap Up, Story Wrap Up~
Let's tie loose ends together
Story Wrap Up, Story Wrap Up~
Your writing's getting better
...At least it could be worse