• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 403 Views, 5 Comments

The Impossible Task - Miscord Chaosmaker



You have been given a task. A task that may result in your death. Intrested? Read the diaries of ponies, humans, and changelings who got in the way and changed forever.

  • ...
5
 5
 403

Sweetie Belle: The next to change.

The following is the diary of the filly; Sweetie Belle, the little sister of the late Rarity. These entries take place shortly after the disappearance of Dr. Nightlight.




Dear Diary,

Still no luck on getting my cutie mark. I hope I get it soon, I don’t know how much more teasing I can take. Apple Bloom told me that somepony disappeared yesterday. I wonder where he went? Oh! I almost forgot, tomorrow is the next CMC meeting. I can’t wait!




Dear Diary,

Today’s meeting was awesome! We tried to get our demolition cutie marks, but we didn’t get them. We did however successfully destroyed our club house in the process. I wonder if we can put it back together.




Dear Diary,

I got in to lots of trouble today. I kinda ruined Rarity’s new dress. I hope she won’t be mad at me to long, it’s kind of uncomfortable in this tree.




Dear Diary,

Last night I heard a strange noise outside. When I went to investigate nopony was out there. I went back to bed and in the morning I went outside to see if I could find anything. I found some hoof prints with some yellow slime in them. I didn’t tell Rarity, she still looked mad at me.




Dear Diary,

Woke up this morning with a funny feeling on my flank. I thought it was my cutie mark, so I threw back the covers expecting my flank to finally be filled. I was very disappointed. Instead of a cutie mark, a weird scratch was taking residence on my flank. I must have scratched myself in my sleep.

I’m going over to Apple Bloom’s today. Scootaloo won’t be there sadly. She’s with Rainbow Dash to see the Wonder Bolts perform in Canterlot. They will be back tomorrow.




Dear Diary,

My whole body hurts for some reason. I think it has something to do with the scratch I got a few days ago. It turned a sickly yellow color and my flesh is starting to turn grey. I should probably tell Rarity.




Dear Diary,

I’ve been in the hospital for two weeks. I hate it here! There is absolutely nothing to do here. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom came to visit me yesterday. They brought you to me to cheer me up. I wonder why Rarity hasn’t come to see me?




Dear Diary,

The doctors let me out of the hospital yesterday, but I have to stay at home. This is going to be a long six weeks. Rarity seems happy when I’m out of the house. I hope we won’t get on each other’s bad side.




Dear Diary,

I’m scared.

For the past few days, horrible thoughts have forced their way into my mind. I keep thinking about doing terrible things to Rarity. The thoughts are so scary that I can’t write them down. I hope they stop. My infection is getting worse. My skin is starting to sag and peel off in some places. My mane is also falling out and so are my teeth. Why did this happen to me? Rarity flinches every time I get close to her. I hate my life. I wish it was all over……




Dear Diary,

I’m going to kill her soon. Rarity is treating me like scum. I hate her so much. I hope she dies. I can’t see anyone anymore. Rarity says I have to keep in my room because I might get other ponies infected.




Dear Diary,

I feel real happy today. Rarity thought she could control me. Ha. I showed her except she doesn’t realize it yet. I killed and ate her cat, Opalessence. She tasted so good. I wonder what Rarity tastes like. My new best friend said I should kill her soon before she finds out what I am.



Dear Diary,

I killed her last night. I ripped out her heart and drank her blood as it spilled from her still warm body. Her blood tasted so good and her heart was very chewy. I can’t write in you anymore because if I do someone might find you and find out what I did. My new friend and I are going to live together in a very safe place and make more like us. Good bye diary, I hope you are destroyed in the fire. Bye!







On Friday the 30th at 2:35 A.M the Carousel Boutique burned to the ground. The body of Miss. Rarity was pulled from the ashes, but to the whereabouts of her sister sill remain unknown. However before officials arrived at the fire, a mysterious pony was seen fleeing the fire with a book in his saddle bag.

Author's Note:

Up next a human commander of the United Equestrian Task Force, Sierra Lynn.