• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 404 Views, 5 Comments

The Impossible Task - Miscord Chaosmaker



You have been given a task. A task that may result in your death. Intrested? Read the diaries of ponies, humans, and changelings who got in the way and changed forever.

  • ...
5
 5
 404

Dr. NightLight: The cause of Everything

The following is an audio format by the half-crazed unicorn scientist, Nightlight, whose ambitions was to make the "perfect cure"



Friday 8:30 P.M

Hello? Is this thing working? I can never tell with these stupid things. Oh! It is working; good this makes my job easier. Hello all of you who are listening to this recording. My name is Dr. Nightlight and I have almost finished my cure for every sickness known to pony and humankind.

All the other scientists say that my cure is impossible and that I should give up, but I WON'T! They know I am right, so they can't stop me. They don't know how wrong they are.


Saturday 6:20 P.M
It's finished! Tomorrow I will go to the hospital to test my cure on one of the sickest in the Extreme Care Unit. After I cure them then I can prove I'm not crazy. I think the other scientists are spying on me.


Sunday 10:44 P.M

Damn them! No one volunteered to test my cure. They are all sick! Don't they want to get better? Worst of all are those stupid scientists mocked me when I left the hospital in shame. Oh they will pay once I find somepony to test my cure on. WE WILL SEE WHOSE LAUGHING THEN!



Wednesday 10:30 A.M

Two weeks have passed and still no fucking volunteer! Damn all those ponies. They think I don't know what they say about me. They all think I'm crazy. Well I'M NOT CRAZY!


Thursday 10:00 P.M

I seem to have contracted some sort of cold yesterday when I was at the hospital. I also those bastards called scientists are spying on me. I can feel their eyes on me all the time. They better stop.


Monday 6:34 A.M

My sickness has gotten worse. I think it might not be a cold after all. It’s more like a parasite eating me from the inside. Those fucking scientists did this to me, I just know it. I might test my cure on myself and heal myself, since no pony wants to try it out.


Monday 12:45 P.M
I'm cured! My cure worked! That will show them. Now ponies will have to take my cure. I going to the bar to celebrate.


Tuesday 8:45 A.M

Woke up this morning with a massive hangover. It was so bad that I passed out again. When i woke up for the second time there was mud on my hooves and muddy hoof prints on my floor. Was i sleepwalking last night?


Tuesday 12:40 P.M

Some pony was murdered early this morning. The pony's throat was ripped out and their legs have been chewed on. Also on the wall next to the corpse the murderer wrote, that’s what you get for making fun of me, in the dead ponies blood.

My couldn't eat my lunch today at all. My appetite must not be what it used to, but I swore when I saw a squirrel after I threw away my lunch, I got suddenly ravenous. It must be a side effect of my cure. It probably won't last long
.


Friday 8:40

Over the past few days my mane fell out. I bet it has something to do with those fucking scientists. They did this to me! They are still watching me. They want my cure, but they can't have it. ITS MINE!

Monday 6:55 P.M

All the flesh from my body has rotted away from my body and all my teeth have fallen out. For some reason i don't fell that bad about it though. It feels actually quite nice. I woke up this morning with a bloody bandage on my flank. I wonder how it got there?

Friday 9:23 P.M

Killed that bitch of a scientist yesterday. She tried to take my cure. She couldn't have it. IT'S MINE!! Soon she will be like me and then I will start my plans to turn everypony like me. By the way, I took out her heart and ate it.


Monday 1:00 A.M

I.............feel................wonderful...............................all.........................................................ponies.......will..............become..................like......me! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha................



That was the final entry of Dr. Nightlight. He disappeared after the murder of one of his fellow scientists. He is presumed dead.

Author's Note:

There is more to come. up next Sweetie Belle.