• Published 20th Jul 2013
  • 506 Views, 0 Comments

Winter Song Diaries: Kira's Lost World - Sea Pony



If you find this, please give this book back to Winter Song, but if you want to read it feel free, you wouldn't believe what written inside anyway.

  • ...
 0
 506

A Queen Invitation


-12 days Left-

Not much happened after we got kicked out of the restaurent. As much as Rarity would have like to stay with Applejack who had helped her since then. Applejack agreed that the changelings territory was more safe from Sunset Shimmer and her guards, even if she dislike the rebels.

We through we would have a calm day today. Me and my aunts would relax while Twilight would look at every rumors concerning where this ‘Helios’ could be. That was until a familiar wall-eyed mare drop off from a car and drop some letters for Rainbow and Vinyl.

I didn’t notice since now but there was something slightly off about Rainbow’s cutie mark. Like Dash her cutie mark was a rainbow colored lightning bolt, but she hadn’t the cloud that go with it, weird.

Rainbow looked through her letters with a bored expression. ``Bill, bill, estrous weekly... I think I will hide that away.`` She blushed and look nervousely in our way before hiding it, seeing that nopony seem to have notice it. ``Whoa! Vinyl we have a letter from the Queen of the hive!``

The white Earth Pony ears perk up at this new. ``Really? Awesome! She didn’t send any message to us for at least a month! What does she say?`` Rainbow quickly tear the envelope open before quickly scanning the content.

``She want to see us today and she said to bring our guests.`` They look nervousely at each other at that new. They were interupted by a loud knocking at the door.

``This is the royal guards! We know there ponies in here open the door or we will be force to enter by force!``

``Ok! Ok! Don’t get your panties in a bunch.`` Rainbow called back with her best nonchalant voice. ``Vinyl hide the other girls. We can’t let them see them! I don’t know why the guards would dare come here, but it’s nothing good that for sure.`` Vinyl nodded before quickly instructing us to hide in the basement.

The basement was not really something spectacular to see. Their was a dim light suspended in the middle of the room. The floor was made of ceramic, on the dusty old shelves was multiple trophy and medal of sport competition all to the name of Rainbow.

Back upstair Rainbow opened the door to face to guards in golden armor. ``What do you want?`` She ask rudely, not in the mood to deal with these novice who through they were above her. The guards seem unimpressed at first glance, but Rainbow noticed a nervous twitch coming from the one on the left.

The guard on right though seemed less nervous and immediatly confronted the mare. ``We were ask to search anypony who emit unknown magic. Since you are record of treacherous actions in the past I wouldn’t be surprise to find something on you.`` The guard spat.

Rainbow laugh in the face of the guards which seem to only confused them. ``Being a traitor would imply I ever been loyal to this cunt of Sunset Shimmer. She deserve none of my respect or loyalty she’s a tyrant and I wouldn’t even be surpised to find that she was behind the disparition of the two princesses.``

``Watch what you’re saying little brat we don’t have short memories.``

``Yeah, yeah, whatever do your thing and get out of my sight. I have a busy schedule .`` The guards didn’t respond and simply place a rectangular device in front of the mare. The object made a soft ‘ting’ noise before a green light lit up on the device.

``Changeling magic mixed with natural magic, she’s one of these fucking rebels, catch her!`` The guard from the left exclaimed and was about to jump at the mare. But the one on the right stop him.

``We’re not here for that, Queen Sunset Shimmer specified she wanted to find strange magic only. Changeling magic is not strange just unusual, as much I would want to put her in jail we can’t right now.``

``As if any of you bed wetter would dare attack the rebels alone`` Rainbow scoffed, the guard grit his teeth but didn’t sastified her with a response.

``We need to check the rest of the house, you could hide a pony in there.``

``Sure, not like I have anything to hide to two pussies like you two.`` Rainbow responded coldly. The two stallions glance at each other and shrug, Rainbow waited that the first one passed behind her before passing to the action.

Her cyan hoof connected with the muzzle of the first guards. In a panic the novice of the duo aim his weapon at her and shoot. Rainbow used the body of the knock out guard as as shield against the ball of lightning coming from the gun. The older guard let out a yelp as the projectile touch him before slumping back into unconsiousness.

The metalic turbine attached to the gun lit up with magic and began to spin faster generating more lightning. Rainbow narrowed her eyes and grab a knife on her table with her mouth and threw it at the small object. The guard’s eyes widden in alarm before electricity got out, he cried in pain as lightning ran through his body before his eyes rolled in the back of his head and joined his friend in unconciousness.

``You could say this was a shocking turn of situation`` Rainbow state with a grin.

- - - - -

``Those bastards!`` Vinyl screamed in rage. ``They completely drain the magic out of the car! It will take at least one entire day before it can go anywhere!``

``Wait a minute those vehicule are powered by magic?`` Twilight ask in confusion.

``Yeah why?``

``But I through you ponies hate magic and also how can you have magical technology all of you are Earth Ponies! No offense.``

``None taken.`` Rainbow responded. ``You see the ponies doesn’t really hate magic what they really hate are spell casters, as for how Sunset Shimmer came with magi-tech without the help of changelings or a draconesus is anypony guess, but we would be crazy to not use it against her.``

``What will we do now that your ‘car’ is damaged?`` Dash asked and Rainbow looked in her direction.

``I guess we will have to trot or fly in your case.``

``Are you sure it was a safe idea to just tie the guards in the guest room?`` Rarity suddenly ask with a frown. Rainbow rolled her eyes in annoyance.

``I don’t care if they are free or not they didn’t see you guy and me and Vinyl are arleady ‘terrorist’ of the kingdom anyway. All they would have to report is that I’m way too awesome for them to handle!`` Different world same mare, I through with a roll of an eye. ``Now as much I would just love to answer other boring questions we shouldn’t make Queen Chrysalis waiting.``

``Ah still can’t believe she’s a good guy in this world`` AJ state.

``Oh please, she’s not exactly what I would call a good pony.`` Vinyl said. ``The ponies have opressed her species for centuries since the end of the great magic war. When she saw the rebels she saw a way to gain loyal soldiers at her side. She may do all this only to get food more easily, but she’s still a better Queen than Sunset Shimmer will ever be. And she’s the last ray of hope we have left since the princesses disappeared.``

``Ok we lost enough time as it is! We can talk but do it while we walk.`` Rainbow yell at us, we looked at each other and shrug before we followed the two rebels. As we turn the first building we saw several posters of Sunset Shimmer posing heroically in front of a dead army of changelings. I stiffle a laugh when I saw a graffiti in form of a dick was on one of them.

‘Changelings are the most dangerous parasite of ponykind, if one of your neighborhood turn out to be one of these monsters, please contact the royal guards and we will sure make this beautiful country safe once again.’ Were the words written in small letters on the posters. Yeah right because you’re so much better than them.

``It’s weird, the last time I saw Sunset Shimmer she was just a school bully and now she’s a tyrant controling an entire kingdom how could she turn so bad?``

``Give a beggar a fortune and she will eat her portion of bread. But then she will soon realise she can have much more with it.`` Rainbow responded.

``Why would she need bread? There grass everywhere in the world she could easily just eat it instead of buying stuff.`` I said.

``It’s a saying!`` She replied annoyed at my logic. I rolled my eyes and took off in the sky hopefully the sky will be less boring than walking on the ground.

- - - - -

After almost one hour of walk we finally arrived in front of a beach hut that seem completely out of place in the urban environment of Everfree city. ``That it? We made all this way for this small thing? Hard to imagine that the Queen of the changelings live in this place.`` I said in disbelief.

``You’ll see.`` Vinyl Scratch replied simply, but I could detect the hint of a smirk forming on her face. Twilight was the first to enter since she had magic that could help her open the door. Rarity wasn’t far behind, one by one we all entered.

The inside didn’t look like I expected, instead of a small room the entire construction was hiding a big elevator. ``w-What?! Who would construct an elevator here?`` AJ was the first to exclaimed.

``Nopony would expect to find the Queen here it’s the perfect hiding place.`` Vinyl responded, before pushing the button to go down. When we arrived at our destination it was pitchblack , fortunately Twilight was kind enough to cast a light spell.

We were in a large cave of sort I didn’t see most of it for the moment. But I had the impression it would be big if all the changelings are hidding here. Rainbow looked at the Alicorn of the group with a smirk.

``Show off, I arleady had a lamp you didn’t had to do this. Anyway Chrysalis is waiting she shouldn’t be too far she usually visit the children at this hour,`` we followed the wall of the caves for a short distance. A spiritual orb was floating around me lighting up my passage. Twilight was arleady lighting most of the cave for us but I prefer having my own magic ligthing my way in the dark.

Not that I was afraid of the dark or anything! That would be stupid, it’s not like there could be random stallions jumping on me and throw me in a lake... Ok maybe I’m a little paranoid but it’s arleady happened once who to say it won’t happen again?

In the back I could see mom and aunt Dash begining to freak out, I was confused by this for a while before I realised why. I was so focused on the dark of the piece that I didn’t notice how small the space between the walls were. I tried to disctract myself.

The most common phobia among Pegasi is claustrophobia.We are a race that was made to be free in the sky and when we’re not able to see it we tend to panic. Most of the time the fear wasn’t as strong as somepony who truly have a strong claustrophobia. But it was always there in the back of our head each time the sky wasn’t in our view.

Me and mom weren’t that nervous of not being in the sky, afterall we were on the ground most of the time taking care of animals. Dash on the other hoof is always in the sky even her talent have to do with flying, so you can understand why her claustrophobia is stronger than us.

``Will we leave this place soon?!`` Dash yell after a minute of silence.

``What the matter with her?`` Rainbow ask

``Pegasi tend to be claustrophobic.`` Twilight responded simply, Rainbow cast a worried glance at her counterpart before nodding.

``We’re almost there.`` True to her word we arrived in a large opening, I gasp in wonder at what was in front of us. Dozens of batiments stood proudly in the large cave in front of us. But what was weird was that the building were glowing with fluorescent green color.

``Welcome to the Hive.`` Vinyl said with a dramatic voice.