• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 826 Views, 14 Comments

Stallions of the Apocalypse - BronyWolfGuy



As reality is, ravished by the four inflictions of the Apocalypse, so is Equastria.

  • ...
5
 14
 826

Chapter 1

Luna’s star spangled night coated Equastria and Ponyville in a comfy aura that made the ponies sleep sound fully in their beds dreaming of their fantasies and adventures, while over the cliffs and hills their worst nightmares were coming.

Morning came and a half asleep Applebloom was venturing away from Sweet Apple Acres with herbs specially requested by Zecora, the last time she visited Zecora she was request some herbs specifically found near where apple tree grew and fruit bear anew.

Arriving at Zecora’s hut in the Everfree forest the only thing to welcome Applebloom’s knocking was some terrible coughing and wrenching as something was blocking the door in.

“Stay away Applebloom, a disease like this could spell a youth’s doom”.

Her coughing was strong after her rhyme.

“Zecora. Are you sick? Do you need help?”
“Silly child, I just said, this illness is not mild”.
“Zecora. What’s wrong with you?”

Some spluttering was heard beyond the door as Applebloom waited back for a response.

“Great danger is coming, go tell your friends, for the danger could bring the day when Ponyville ends!”.

Applebloom gasped at the thought that something could be heading right for Ponyville and destroy it in one day.

“Okay Zecora! I’ll get a doctor over to have a look at you”.
“You’re a caring, little filly, but don’t be silly. I’ve made the antidote so I don’t get worse, I will not require the needs of a nurse”.

Applebloom left the herbs by the door as she dashed home to tell her sister the terrible things she has heard. The things Zecora feared. The frantic canter she had cause many eyes to fix her as she ran though to Apple Acres, where her sister and brother were harvesting the new batch of apples.

“Applejack!”.
“Applebloom? I thought you would be picking herbs with Zecora”.

Applebloom busted out with a volley of untranslatable, slurred words.

“Calm down, I can’t get a ear what ye sayin”.

Applebloom took a deep breath in and started to speak as calm as she could be under such circumstances.

“I went to Zecora but when I went she was sick and she said Ponyville WILL END!!”
“What? Why’d she go say that? This can’t be good”
“Nope”

Applejack pause for thought while her siblings stare to see what genius would spark.

“Twilight will know something with all her know how”

The sisters went to Twilight’s house, Applebloom encouraging her sister to move faster before Ponyville ends, which Applejack had to apologise for to any pony listening in to her.

Applebloom, in great haste and energy, bashed and smashed on Twilight’s door until it was open by a confused Spike, greeted by another slurry of words by Applebloom.

“What?”.
“She sayin that the whole of Ponyville ill end, we came to she if Twilight can find out anythin”.

Overhearing Twilight comes over, fully opening the door and letting the two sisters into her house.

“What’s this about Ponyville ending?”
“I don’t know, Applebloom came runnin about Zecora bein sick and sayin Ponyville ill end”.
“Sick?”

Twilight takes a few books from the shelves and looks through them.

“What kind of sick?”.
“Well, she was coughing really badly, like this”.

Applebloom starts to mimic the coughing like Zecora was.

“You mean like a …”.

Twilight begins to imitate some coughing.

“No no no! Like this!”

Applebloom started a gut wrenching cough.

“Like this?”.

Spike started coughing, to which Applebloom started performing a different cough. Before long Twilight and Applejack was joining in, everyone coughing to find out the real one.

“Okay this is getin us nowher, we need to go straight to Zecora to determine what’s happenin”.
“Good idea Applejack”.

Leaving Spike behind to tend the library. The ponies head to Zecora to determine what kind of sickness she had, Twilight packing some books in her saddlebag and catching up to the Apple Acre sisters.

“So, what did Zecora say?”
“Only that she was sick, and that Ponyville might end, also something about it ‘spelling a youth’s doom’”.
“Whoa, I am not letin my sister get near Zecora if she could make you that sick”.
“But Applejack! She’s our friend I have to go”.
“Your not goin to get sick from her, I don’t want to lose ma sister”.

Applebloom looked down and sulked, looking back at her sister with sad eyes. Her sister comes up to her and rub her mane with her head.

“Sorry Applebloom, but I don’t want to lose ma only sister, I wouldn’t know what I would do. Please, go home”.
“Okay”.

Applebloom followed her worried sister’s orders and turned back as just Applejack and Twilight moved on toward Zecora’s. Twilight telling Applejack it was for the better to send her back.

It would be terrible if she lost her sister.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------