• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 553 Views, 2 Comments

Transformation - Ramboom



In this world life seamed normal. For most people, apart from one girl's or should I say Princess Cadence

  • ...
10
 2
 553

Chapter 5

My new found enemy turned to the boss. "Why on earth would you hire her?"
He roled his eyes, "everyone deserves a shot at life, and in this business you don't need looks you need a voice. And a good story can help."
I circled her, "hmmm my story, I'm called Erin, me and my friends go camping, I turn into a pony. One of my friends taked me to his remote house, my friends turn into ponies, a new girl comes along, then one of my closest friends go crazy, I learn how to fly. Then the PRG come along, they haven't developed the right type of antidote for me, I go home, my parents reject me, then my friend Tom who said he loved me, when we first got to his house, takes me in, now I am here. I could write a book on my story.
Your story, your a bitch fill in childhood here, comes and fights a pony to get a job, will fail. "
"Your parents rejected you!"
"When one door close many more open."
The boss had enough, "ok how about you two sing for me."
My enemy said "I will happily sing for you." She sang and stank.
"My ears my ears make it stop! Please I'm begging you"
"You sing better then."
"Happily.
1...2...3...

You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

Cut me down
But it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard as bulletproof glass

You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium" I stuck my toung out at her, her jaw dropped. I turned to the boss and did a little bow.

He looked at me and then said "when can you start?"
"Today I just need to make a call"
"Deal."

I got out my cell phone and called my home number, my mum answered.
"Hello?"
"It's Erin"
"We don't want a pony for a daughter!"
"I just got a job BITCH."
"What for?"
"A radio station."
"You can come back when you want to I miss you soo much"
"Awwwww thanks but no, you had your chance."

I walked out of the room and Tom saw me. "How did it go?"
"I got the job!" I started to jump up and down. Tom scooped me up
"when do you start?"
"Today! You want to come with me?"
"Ok"

"Hello!" The bosses voice boomed over the working journest, some had tails and some didn't. "I have a new staff member for you, Erin"
Someone called out "Aring in 5"
The boss led me to a room where I was fitted with some headphones. "James this is your new coworker Erin."
I sat up on the seet and said "Hi nice to meet you."
"You to, they finally hired a pony."
"Don't push it"
"I want you to answer the question when I say them ok"
"I'm not a baby."
Aring is 2. A man comes in and hands us a script and I read over it.
Aring in 30 seconds. I take a drink of water and James looks at me is amusement.
"Good afternoon lady's and gentlemen. I have a new coworker her name is Erin and she has an intresting story of what hapened near the end of the incedent. Why don't you share it with us."
"Hello James, the main thing is at the end, I as most of you I have a tail, when they came to where I was hiding my Boyfriend here and one outher pony could use the cure but they didn't have the cure for my mutation of the virius so I am still a pony, I have hooves horn and wings, so I am a Alicorn.
"That must suck, being a pony."
"It isn't to bad, I now have a job and I can move things around with magic."
"Something else happened, you said it at this showdown for an intiview, your parents abandend you. How does that make you feel?"
"I was really upset to start of with and then when I got th job I called them, they told me that they didn't want a pony for a daughter."
"That barbaric."
"There is more, when I told them that I had this job they said, exactly, you can come back when you want we miss you so much. About 3 seconds after they said they don't want a pony for a daughter. That happened 10 minets ago."
"Wow"
"I know, my so called parents are idiots"
"Over half the population where ponies, you think they wouldn't care if you where a pony or not."
"I wonder if their are lisining right now. What do you think they are thinking?"
"I have no idea. But let's lighten the mood and put on a song Erin sang at the intiview."
A man said "and we are off. A call is coming through."
"And we are back, lets answer some calls. Our first caller is Jane."
"HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT ON THE RADIO!"
"It is my job Jane" I started to laugh "I have a recording of the conversation on my phone, is it possible to get it on the air?"
"Maby"
"DON'T YOU PUT THAT ON THAT ON!"
"Ohhhh it works."
"Hello?"
"It's Erin"
"We don't want a pony for a daughter!"
"I just got a job BITCH."
"What for?"
"A radio station."
"You can come back when you want to I miss you soo much"
"Awwwww thanks but no, you had your chance."

James sat there in shock. Then Jane spoke "I WILL SUE YOU ERIN FOR THIS,"
"I want to see you try. Time for our next caller, Alice."
"Hello James and Erin, I can't believe your mum would do that to you!"
"Meh, it was worse when you had to spend a year apart, scared that the government will come and take me away."
"Good bye, and have a nice day to you all."
A man said, "now we are off"

I left to go to a cafe down the road, I had a salad. When I was walking back home, I needed to cross a road and I was hit by a car, I couldn't feel my back legs and my front legs where distorted. I barely moved my legs out of the way when so many card drove past me. And so many people walked past me, some kicked me, some laughed at me, no one helped me. I was there in pain for at least 3 hours, I couldn't cry, I couldn't move.