• Published 19th Feb 2012
  • 2,072 Views, 19 Comments

Fluttershy's Dark Sky - Misty Shadow



This confusing homage to grimdark fanfiction is definitely...an unexplanatory dark sky.

  • ...
11
 19
 2,072

The Harmony of Fluttershy: The Dubious Trials

Part 3: The Harmony of Fluttershy

Part 3 (Part 1 of 2): The Dubious Trials

"Fluttershy, what are you doing dressed like that?" the critical Rarity asked. "It's an improvement over your last outfit, but those clothes don't suit a self-proclaimed surf like you!"

"I'm going to defend you, silly," Fluttershy assured her as righteous as a phoenix. "We're having a trial, and you need a lawyer."

"I need a lawyer?" shouted the indignant Rarity. "Fluttershy, if there's anypony in this defiled bastion you call a basement who needs a lawyer, it's you! You should be killed and incarcerated in Celestia's stone dungeon for all eternity for the things you've done!"

"Oh Rarity, I can't be thrown in prison," Fluttershy replied as she pulled out a sheet of paper, "This document given to me was signed by Princess Celestia herself. It states here that Fluttershy is a deified immortal, and because Fluttershy is now superior to all you other ephemeral equines, Fluttershy is exempt from any boundaries or penalties given out by the mortal law system. It also states here that it will be years to come before Fluttershy can venture inside her stone dungeon."

"HOLD IT!" Rarity shouted. "You mean...you've not just been getting away with this because you're on Celestia's good side? You literally have ascended the law itself?"

"Why did you think you needed a lawyer?" Fluttershy remarked. "I used Fluttershy's powers to become a lawyer so I could help those who are bound to the law. With Fluttershy's insuperable authority, it wasn't that hard to get pardons for the innocent ponies that I've defended in Celestia's royal court!"

"You plenary plebeian!" Rarity replied. "I thought Celestia was your ally! Why would you use your evil powers to protect the innocent from her?"

"Because it's all part of my plan for justice," Fluttershy smirked menacingly. "Celestia may be my mentor, but her laws have also played a factor in indirectly harming the innocent for harmless crimes such as eating her cupcakes or making sexist remarks about the birds and the bees."

"And...Celestia is perfectly okay with you questioning the dubiousness of her laws?" Rarity asked.

"She doesn't really care," Fluttershy replied, "after all, she is an autocratic gang that consists of me, Luna, and her other homies. We are all Celestia, and Celestia knows that if she was in Celestia's hooves, she would have done the same thing, as Celestia does whatever she feels like doing, even when Celestia is around."

"You tertiary peasant!" Rarity critiqued. "Stop referring to yourself in the third-person! You are not writing a Mary Sue fanfic!"

"Oh Rarity, don't you see?" the unmoved pegasus said in response. "If you've observed anything that's happened so far, you'd know that you are a Mary Sue. You're beautiful, munificent, charismatic, lovable, and you set a proposed, exemplary guideline for love, peace, and friendship."

"You're right," Rarity said as deserving of the comments as an edgy prosecutor. Her eyes began to water with tears of joy. "That was wonderful Fluttershy. Maybe you aren't as bad as I thought you were."

"Thanks Rarity," Fluttershy replied as fickle as a tree turning about in a winter storm, "The triaI is over now, and you've proven yourself worthy by acknowledging your greatness and my lack of malice. I think it's safe to hand down my verdict."

"Verdict?" Rarity asked. "You're the judge too? Oh never mind, as long as your verdict's in favor of my exoneration from this mangy mangle of a basement."

"The verdict is indeed in favor of the plaintiff and her attorney," Fluttershy complied. "For her magnanimous attitude and unrelenting kindness, she shall be sentenced to a quick and painless death...after she undergoes the remaining six of the rituals."

"Eh...heh heh...pardon me dearest Fluttershy," Rarity replied nervously, "but what did you mean by a "quick and painless" death?"

"I'm going to kill you, you silly filly," said Fluttershy in an amicable tone, "and then I'll resurrect you. That was my illicit plan from the start."

Rarity froze in fear, trembling like a snake handling a sniper rifle.

"W-well excuuuuussse me!" a shocked Rarity shouted like a princess who discovered she had links to a poor family. "W-what about my exoneration?"

"You're going to get one," Fluttershy assured, "actually two. A brief one from life, and another one from my basement. The trial was just to determine whether you truly were my best friend or not, because some of those remarks you made were pretty scathing."

The now-manic unicorn started to have a manic panic attack.

"This isn't funny Fluttershy," Rarity said in disbelief of Fluttershy's true conspicuous motives, "I thought these rituals would just be punishments for all the crimes I've committed, just a few firm slaps on the behind!"

"Well that wouldn't be very nice," Fluttershy replied, "and besides, I don't want to punish you Rarity, I want to reward you. You'll see, once you've gone through this strange and uncanny series of rituals and died, your concepts of life and reality will be changed forever more! And when you've arisen from the dead, you'll blossom into a beautiful flower, just like your friends!"

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!" Rarity cried as she began to cry, knowing what would happen to her. "I don't want to be a flower! Ggggkkk!"

Just then, Rarity passed out, wetting herself yet again from the anticipated craziness.
When she regained consciousness, she saw Fluttershy on the floor, now dressed in a shark suit. She was sitting on the ground eating some of her now chopped up and tenderized skin that she had previously hung up on the ceiling off a plate with a fork.

"Ah, you're awake Rarity," said Fluttershy as she turned to Rarity while slurping her food like an Italian elf king eating a chicken sandwich. "I was just having some dinner. After all, it's nighttime, and you've been unconscious for a few hours."

"Fluttershy, you conniving barbarian," Rarity said to the cannibalistic pegasus trying to fight off her uneasiness with derogatory remarks, "don't talk with your mouth full! Why are you eating your own flesh anyways?"

"As a predator, I was hungry for me," replied the voracious Fluttershy, "and besides, it fits the theme of this next ritual quite well. The first ritual was protecting you to see if I could deem you worthy of partaking in these glorious rewards. The second and third rituals involve the bestowing of glorious food and nourishments upon you."

"Um...pray tell Fluttershy, what sort of..."nourishments" are these?" Rarity asked, as she was experiencing a loss of appetite from the unnerving terror.

"You'll see," said Fluttershy mysteriously as she pulled out a rectangular box from the suit and swam through the air towards the fearful unicorn.

"It's time for dessert." Fluttershy said in a ravenous tone as she opened up the box. Rarity cringed at the sight. It was...a box of candy and chocolates!

"It's just as I feared," Rarity said at the sight of the delicious treats. "Fluttershy, what are you trying to do to me?"

"I'm going to give you some yummy chocolate for all of your troubles," Fluttershy said as she snickered, as joyful as a shark with a bag of almonds.

"But I'll get fat again," Rarity argued, already having been made obese from her over-indulgence on Fluttershy's beverages earlier. "Besides, such inexpensive chocolate doesn't suit an upper-class mare like me, it's more for your average gentleman."

"Come on Rarity, you know you want it," said Fluttershy as romantic as Kyle Reese with a robotic policeman. "Open wide."

"Never!" said Rarity as she made a stand as valiant as the three musketeers when they fought for their 100 grand silver pieces on pay day.

"Then prepare to put a smile on your face!" Fluttershy exclaimed in a chipper tone as she tickled Rarity's stomach with one of her hooves.

"No-no s-s-top p-please..." Rarity pleaded while chuckling as she was being tickled. Fluttershy grabbed one of the chocolates from the box with her other hoof and put it in Rarity's mouth in a sadistic manner. She stopped tickling Rarity, clamped her mouth shut, and forced her to chew and swallow the candy. The taste of the common mare's food of comfort was too uncomfortable for her to bear, causing her to lose control of her bladder and pass out once again.

When she woke up for the fourth time, an ocher pegasus whose name is Fluttershy was standing in front of her dressed in yet another outfit. This time, she was wearing a red uniform shirt, black jeans and a red hat that said "Tenacity Diner" on it. On her left hoof, she was carrying a large white box that had the same imprint on it, and had a name tag on the left side of her shirt. It was...Kage Jables! Or at least that's what it said on Fluttershy's name tag.

"What are you going to do to me now, Fluttershy?" Rarity asked, now expecting the worst.

"Well, since it's Friday evening," Fluttershy said wearily, "and since I'm tired from feeding you in your sleep with nothing but cupcakes and having to fly all the way to your place to take care of your sister and your cat..."

"Wait...Sweetie Belle!" Rarity shouted as she remembered what happened when she first left her house. "Opalessence! What have you done to them Fluttershy, you nuclear walking tank?"

"Rarity, you've been unconscious for four days, I got tired of waiting for you to wake up, and had to go back to work," the hard-working pegasus explained. "Aside from being a lawyer, and an animal caretaker, I have a part-time job as a pizza delivery pony at Derpy's Ditsy Diner of Tenacity. Pretty nice variety of occupations, huh? Anyways, just earlier this morning, I got an order from Sweetie Belle for five pizzas and a dozen cupcakes. She claimed that she was starving to death and worried sick because you never came home after that tea party, and her parents were on vacation to Fillydelphia this week in celebration of parasprite season. She also said that you locked up the fridge, pantry, and all the cupboards in the house before you left."

"Poor girl," Rarity said in an insipid manner. "Oh well, at least she was noble enough to uphold my trust and not sneak into my private provisions while I was away. You honestly can't trust anypony not to touch it while I'm gone."

"A loyal younger sibling indeed," the respectful Fluttershy replied. "I couldn't just ignore her plea for help though, so I rushed to her house to give her the pizzas. Unfortunately, by the time I got there, she was slowly dying on the floor, ready to knock on Luna's door. So I did what had to be done to save her life...I killed her by tearing off her skin and resurrected her with the phoenix feather. She forgave me quite easily for the bodily harm I caused her. "

"What?" Rarity said in response. "I thought you took care of her!"

"I did," the caring killer said with an evil look in her eyes, "after I killed her, I took care of her again by giving her some pizza and cupcakes to eat and making sure she was refreshed and healthy, and explained to her where you've been before I left. I promised her that you would be home soon safe and sound."

"Wait, she's totally accepting of the fact that I'm being held as a prisoner in your basement on the verge of death?" Rarity replied.

"I told her that it was for the betterment of the world and Celestia's sovereign desire for you to die," Fluttershy said, "and Sweetie Belle is fine with that as long as her big sister comes home when this is all over."

"She's okay with me dying for the sake of the world?" said Rarity feeling betrayed. "That treasonist ruffian!"

"Calm down, Rarity," Fluttershy said trying to abate Rarity's anger, "I know what'll cheer you up. A DDDTD pizza on the house, made with my newly-acquired ingredient, thank you Sweetie Belle."

"Oh no, you didn't!" Rarity said hoping she was wrong about what she was suspecting.

"Oh yes I did," Fluttershy reassured as she opened up the box, "I used the skin I took from Sweetie Belle...and made it into a nice leather box to keep this pepperoni pizza warm. You have my gratitude Sweetie Belle for telling me that Pinkie Pie always keeps a good supply of pork and meat in her basement."

"NNNOOOO!" Rarity said as she gazed upon the luscious yet fattening pizza. "Not only will that make me fat, it's also unkosher! Please don't make me eat that! Please!"

"*Heh heh* You're funny, Rarity," Fluttershy replied as she grabbed a piece of the steaming hot pizza. "Come on, open up! I know you have the tenacity to eat this whole thing!"

"Fluttershy, no stop!" Rarity begged. "I may be innocuous in terms of every good quality in this universe, but I am in no way tenacious! I can no longer withstand this sick torture game you're playing! You win, just kill me right here! Mercy! MER-"

"There you go," Fluttershy said as she stuffed the pizza in Rarity's mouth, interrupting her cry for mercy. "Don't thank me, it's all in a day's work."

Rarity's face turned red as the torrid pizza nearly incinerated her delicate and sensitive tongue. The scorching feeling on her tongue combined with the bad taste stemming from her dislike of unclean meat was the worst pain she had ever experienced in her life. Unable to last any further, Rarity spit out the food, much to Fluttershy's surprise.

"R-Rarity, why did you spit it out?" Fluttershy asked curiously. "Do you...really not want to eat it?"

"No, of course not!" Rarity shouted. "Stop it, or you can just kill me right now!"

"Alright Rarity, if you're genuinely not enjoying this, we'll just skip to the next ritual, just this once." Fluttershy said as she relented to Rarity's shock.

"R-really?" Rarity said in response. She was as confused as a bee trapped in a thousand-mile long secret castle. Was Fluttershy truly not doing this to torment her?

"Yes," Fluttershy said. "But don't worry, I can guarantee you'll love this next ritual. For you won't be eating anything, you'll be the one on the menu!"

"Oh, what a relieving thought," said Rarity, now far less anxious thinking that Fluttershy was going to end things here. "Better be eaten than to eat."

"Of course," Fluttershy agreed, "especially when you're being devoured by a cutsie-wootsie little animal!"

"Um...what?" Rarity replied as Fluttershy pulled down her pants, revealing that she was wearing a pair of yellow underpants with an oddly shaped object inside of them. "W-what are you doing?"

"You can come out now, Angel." Fluttershy said as she opened up her underpants to reveal her pet bunny Angel, who was lying in Fluttershy's panties dressed in a miniature leather Mr. Slave outfit. He hopped out of them happily as Fluttershy removed her last bit of cloth from her pelvic area. Rarity gasped. There was a masculine freeman (AKA a manly vagina) between Fluttershy's thighs!

"Oh my phumbah!" Rarity cried in response to seeing the manliness of Fluttershy's female genitalia. "So I was right, you are a man!"

"Wrong," said Fluttershy putting on her Flutterguy voice. "All ponies who are not bound to death have this type of genitalia. As an immortal, I am both male and female."

"Wait, then that means..." Rarity replied.

"That's right," Flutterguy said in her arousing voice, "Both Celestia and Luna have freemen on their pelvises as well. Unlike ephemeral beings, immortal beings do not have a distinct gender. That's why it's always convenient to have two bathrooms."

"I always knew that you and those princesses were too rough-and-tumble to be ladies," the wise unicorn said, content that she was right.

"I can't explain anything else to you though, I'm afraid," Fluttershy replied reverting back to her normal voice, "it's classified information for immortals. So anyways, how is your sex life?"

"What?" Rarity said as she ruminated many marked images through her brain. "Why so, that's also confidential information! Have you ever heard of the omnipotent, all-seeing, all-knowing and eminent entity known as "Privacy"?"

"Oh well, I don't need to know anyways," Fluttershy said understandably as she picked Angel up, "just curious. But it may be important information to Angel here."

"And why is that?" Rarity asked as she gulped.

"He just wants you to be as comfortable as possible," Fluttershy replied as Angel winked at Rarity, "that outfit that he's wearing is 100% Grade A Fluttershy leather after all. My skin makes for good clothing, but doesn't make for a comfortable jockstrap."

"NO." Rarity said as Fluttershy pulled open her sweat pants. "This is wrong, stop! I don't like jockstraps, and besides, that bunny is probably as disease-ridden as a garrison's hamster!"

"It's alright, Rarity," said Fluttershy as she put Angel in Rarity's underwear. "Angel is a clean animal."

"Wait a second," Rarity said as she looked down, "since when was I wearing under-NNNGGGGH!"

Rarity withheld her thoughts as the angelic rabbit was placed into the monastery known as her garage. While her panties reeked of revolting and unsanitary stenches such as urine and perfume, Angel enjoyed it, for it invigorated him and purified his mind of any unclean thoughts.

"Awww, he likes you Rarity." the adorable Fluttershy said as the inappropriately dressed Angel gush-gushed and rubbed his head against Rarity's bedroom.

"Fluttershy, please get this furrie's head out of my crotch!" Rarity cried like a dying animal. "Can't you see that this is beastiality?"

"Of course," Fluttershy agreed, "you are pretty beast Rarity, and so is Angel. But we can't stop this ritual, we already skipped the last one. Besides, it's almost over anyways."

"Really?" Rarity said. "That soon?"

"Yeah," Fluttershy said playfully, "Angel is pretty quick when it comes to cleaning."

"Cleaning what?" Rarity asked.

"Tee hee, I told you you were going to love this," Fluttershy said as Angel hopped out carrying small bottles of cleaning supplies that he had stored in his fur. "It looks like he's accomplished his task."

"What did he do?" Rarity replied nervously as she looked inside the underwear. "OH NO!"

To Rarity's dismay, her pants, underwear, and thigh areas were now sparkling clean. They were completely sterile and desolate. Even her vagina was gone, thanks to Angel's adept cleaning abilities.

"Wow, you did a great job Angel!" the impressed Fluttershy said as she peeked inside the underwear as well. "What do you think of the makeover Angel gave your living room, Rarity?"

"A-MAKEOVER?" Rarity bellowed. "What did any of this have to do me being on a menu?"

"Well, you did satiate Angel with the fruit of labor." Fluttershy said as the pure-hearted Angel closed his eyes and made a peace sign with his fingers.

"Fluttershy, you abysmally dismal meanie!" the appalled Rarity yelled. "Killing my friends, contemplating my death, feeding me food against my will, making me soil myself, and making me sexually ambiguous are implausible crimes indeed, but cleaning the basement known as my living room without my consent is absolutely unforgivable!"

"But it was really messy," Fluttershy tried to explain herself, "and I wanted to make you happy."

"My room was not a mess, you calamitous trainwreck!" Rarity shouted, angrier than a neat freak who had just discovered that a friend had spilled stain remover on his carpet. "It was organized chaos! Do you honestly think I'm happy with you sticking your filthy nose into my business?"

"I-I'm sorry Rarity..." the crestfallen Fluttershy replied. "I just wanted to do something nice for you...but I failed. I guess this calls for punishment."

Fluttershy unbuttoned her uniform shirt and pulled a whip out of the left side pocket.

"Oh please," the unimpressed Rarity said, "what's the whip for? Is giving me forty lashes part of the next demonic celestial ritual?"

"No, it's for me," Fluttershy said as she turned around and showed Rarity her rear end. "Derpy said that every pizza delivery guy is required to carry one around in case any of their customers try to get out of paying the bill. If you're mad at me Rarity, I understand. If it makes you feel any better, you can hit me with that whip."

"And how exactly am I supposed to scourge you?" asked the irate unicorn. "I'd certainly love to give you some payback for the "food and cleaning service", but you tied my hooves together, thank you very much."

"Oh Rarity, have you forgotten? You can just levitate it with your magic," Fluttershy reminded Rarity.

"How is telekinesis going to help me in a situation like this?" Rarity argued. "Wait...magic...MAGIC!"

"Magic?" Fluttershy said. "Well I guess you could use that against me as well."

"OH, YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT NOW!" Rarity blurted out triumphantly. "Do you still have that knife, Fluttershy?"

"Oh dear, you must be very mad," Fluttershy said as she pulled the knife from earlier out of her right uniform shirt pocket. "You can use this knife to kill me if you want. Don't worry, I'll come back to life straight after."

"Nyah heh heh ha ha," Rarity laughed sinisterly as she levitated the knife with her magic unicorn horn and pointed it at Fluttershy, "I have an even better idea, Fluttershy."

Angel tugged on Fluttershy's shirt in an attempt to warn her, but Fluttershy was too oblivious to notice Rarity's intentions.

"*gasp* What the Discord is that?" Rarity shouted as a bluff as Angel gave up trying to alert his master, and fled.

"Discord! Where? Where did he-" the unsuspecting Fluttershy said as she turned her head around.

"You fell for it!" Rarity called out as she turned the knife around and used her magic to smash the blunt side of the weapon against the back of Fluttershy's head.

"Duhlahdalahl..." the dizzy Fluttershy mumbled as she stumbled around in a daze.

"You fell for my elaborate trick!" the prestigious unicorn boasted as she severed the rope that binded her hooves with the knife.

"Now it's finally time to pay you back for all the torment I've put up with, you Hedonistic Whovian!" the freed Rarity said as she grinned like the Grinch after he had stolen a bag of pears from Dr. Who on Hanukkah. Rarity then smashed the knife's handle against Fluttershy's forehead, knocking her to the ground unconscious. She took off the pants and underwear Fluttershy had dressed her with.

"Hmmph," Rarity said as she looked at the back of the underwear, "Luna was here. I'll make sure you never forget who was here, you graceless ingrate."

"I hope you won't mind if I borrow your whip, because I've got something really vile prepared for you." Rarity gloated as she took Fluttershy's whip and put both the scourge and the knife inside her mane as she went upstairs and opened the door, which was strangely only locked with a simple turn lock on the knob, with her magic.

"Oh sweet Celestia, simple tasks are so easy with my magic. How in the world did I forget that I had such a useful ability at my reserve? I could have ended this Chaos much sooner. Oh well, all's well that ends well."

Rarity went to Fluttershy's refrigerator, opened it with her magic, and was surprised by the sight of what was inside. Inside Fluttershy's fridge, the only food that could be seen were containers of Fluttershy's flesh and an innumerable supply of cupcakes.

"Oh, this will do perfect," Rarity said in a sickly sweet tone. If she couldn't kill Fluttershy, there was always an equally satisfying alternative to avenge her loss. "Revenge may be sadistic, but it's also scrumptious."

Rarity took a lot of the meat and the cupcakes, and brought it back down to the basement. She levitated the rope that had previously been used to bind her, and tied Fluttershy's arms and hooves together, like a hot dog ready to roasted on an open hearth on Christmas Eve. She then opened Fluttershy's mouth, proceeded to levitate the pizza, flesh, cupcakes into her mouth. She continued to stuff the passed out pegasus with food until her belly was bloated.

"I hope you enjoy diabetes," the ruthless Rarity said as she mercilessly put the underwear around Fluttershy's head, "and you know what's ugly, mentally impaired, and gets facelifts and face massages from Celestia every day? Your face!"

She walked out of the basement feeling very pleased with herself, and kept the knife and whip with her, as she never knew when they might come in handy. She had been victorious in her Chaotic adventure, just like Jackie Chan when he defeated the Wu-Tang Clan armed only with his karate moves and a pencil case. "I'll get that Discord-loving Angel later. Right now, I need to get back to my house and let Sweetie Belle know I'm okay. What would she do without a big sister like me?"

However, as Rarity departed the house, she was nearly struck by a bolt of lightning only ten steps away from the door.

"What the sun?" Rarity shouted as she backed up against the door in terror.

In the dark night sky above her, she saw an enormous black cloud hovering over the walkway to Fluttershy's doorstep. Even more shocking, when she turned her head around to her right, she could see large skyscrapers stretching up to the heavens and cars driving around Ponyville in the distance.

"Wow, society must have made some remarkable progressions in the four days I was gone," said the half-disbelieving Rarity. "Who would've thought..."

"Ha ha, yes!" shouted a familiar voice from the sky. "Things have changed indeed, my good friend!"

Rarity gasped as she noticed the familiar mare, who had purple eyes and a unicorn horn, flew towards her riding on a broom using her magic powers. She had no nose on the part of her face where her nose was supposed to be, and was wearing a black hat and a red luminescent robe with white stars on it. She was also eating a cupcake while flying the broom, and her full name just so happened to be Twilight Sparkle. It was...Twilight Sparkle, The Great and Powerful Warlock!