• Published 19th Mar 2012
  • 2,833 Views, 5 Comments

Mind Swap - D3rpy H00v3s



Twilight is going to have a party to celebreate their 1 year old long friendship.

  • ...
5
 5
 2,833

Prologue

The sky outside was clear blue. Twilight stretched herself while she listened to the birds singing outside. What a perfect day. She walked up to the mirror. She picked the mane-brush using her powers and started fixing her mane, which looked pretty much like the time Rainbow Dash had given her a blow dry the day they met. Spike had left for Canterlot to help Princess Celestia with some royal business so the library was very silent except for Owlicious hooting, which meant he wanted some food. Twilight fed him some seeds and Owlicious hooted happily.

Today was a very special day. It was exactly a year since Twilight and her friends had first met. Pinkie Pie had arranged a party which wasn’t much of a surprise. They had agreed to have the party at the library, just as the first party Pinkie Pie had arranged one year ago. Twilight had decided to learn some new spells they could enjoy at the party even more. She found some pretty cool stuff like awesome illusions, deep voices, mind swap and more. This party would be awesome.

Pinkie Pie knocked on the door, or rather head banged the door. Twilight opened the door and all her friend stormed in. Pinkie Pie had brought her party cannon to set up the party in ten seconds flat. Rainbow Dash had brought a pink cloud which made Twilight wonder. ‘’Isn’t that Discord’s creation?’’ Twilight asked. ‘’ Yes, but I took one of them home since they are so awesome.’’ Rainbow Dash said with a big smile. Pinkie Pie had no problems with the cotton candy cloud. She was overjoyed to taste the chocolate rain again. Even Rarity took a taste. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash was dancing to some very funny songs. Nothing could possibly go wrong tonight.


Twilight decided it was time to show the spells she had learned. The deep voice was extremely funny especially on Fluttershy. Now they wanted to try the mind swap spell. That was even funnier because no pony had the same personalities. Pinkie Pie switched with Fluttershy. Rarity switched with Applejack and Twilight switched with Rainbow Dash. After a while everything back to normal.

It was starting to get very late so everypony had to leave. They all waved farewell and Twilight went to bed. This party was a real success.