• Published 3rd Jul 2013
  • 712 Views, 2 Comments

Brothers In An Equestrian War - Woodenbrony27



When civil war grabs Equestria two brothers join the fight for dominance. but end up joining opposite sides. follow the story of two brothers trying to survive the war

  • ...
5
 2
 712

How It Began (Keyboard)

Keyboards P.O.V.

“Traitor…” I said with all my anger spent while walking towards the solar recruitment center so I can sign up.

Once I found the center there were a few other ponies I saw signing up as well, Including Rainbow Dash standing on the steps to the building, she has been my brother’s crush for two years so far.

“Rainbow Dash?” I said approaching the rainbow mare. “I didn't know you were signing up for Celestia.”

The mare turned to look at me and spoke to me. “Hey keyborg.” She said using her nickname for me. “Yeah, I'm signing up for her as well. Hey howls Techno doing? Is he staying to man the shop?” she asked looking for him.

“Well you see.” I said sadly. “Me and him split paths… he said he wanted to join the Republic… and my temper got the best of me and said some bad things and left him on the ground.” I said hanging my head.
She put a wing around me to try to comfort me. “I’m sorry dude; I know how close you and your brother were really close.”

“No, we were all each other had, and I was his only real friend…” I said holding back tears.

“Come on man, let’s head inside. It looks like its going to rain” she said ushering me inside.

“Well, I guess its time to sign up I guess.” I said walking behind her towards the counter.

“Yeah, I already have, so see you in Canterlot tomorrow.” She said before flying out towards her home.
I reached the desk and got a small packet to fill out before I could join. “Stupid packets… I hate them so much.” I filled out the packet with relative ease and returned it to the mare at the desk.

“Oh. Thank you.” She paused to scan my name off the paper. “Mr. Keyboard Aice.” She said putting the papers into a cardboard box ready for shipping. She then looked under the desk and pulled out a metal briefcase with the suns symbol on it. “This is your new uniform and a ticket to Canterlot, report outside of Canterlot castle in at o 700 hours.” She said handing it to me. “Hey, I think I know your brother” the mare said doesn't he run a music store with you? Aice’s music warehouse?” she asked while handing me the case.

“Yes, but he is not going to join me in the war though.” I said walking out the door.

I quickly flew to the store which we both lived to gather up my stuff. I don't have many possessions but I took as much as I could. I found my copy of me and Techno standing in front of the store's grand opening. “Wow, he loved that day, Vinyl Scratch, Rainbow dash, and almost everypony in Ponyville showed up.” I quickly tucked the photo into a small pouch and hung it underneath my wing. “Stay strong you big brown idiot.” I said before flying outside and to my newly bought apartment. It was going to be a surprise and a place to go if one was upset with the other. “I guess I get to use it first…” I said.

When I finally reached the place I laid my stuff on the ground and crawled into bed. “oh Techno, I hope we don't meet in battle…”

Author's Note:

second chapter.
still looking for OC's for the story. and if you have questions or comments about the story, feel free to review. as long as it is not a just hate comment. -_-