• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 3,677 Views, 23 Comments

Princess Skyla's Foal Sitter - trahzo



The rulers of the Crystal kingdom have to busy to spend any time with their daughter, so they ask for the assistance of Twi, but Twi asks for help from her #1 assistant

  • ...
12
 23
 3,677

Ch.1: Back to Work!

It's now been 6 years since the new Princess was born and everypony of Equestrian royalty we're all really busy, working hard to keep the peace & become friends with other lands! Sadly, no-one was able to watch the new Princess, but her parents decide to get her a foalsitter, but not just anypony, they decide to go to Ponyville since Twilight Sparkle doesn't have as much duties to perform as the others! Once the 3 made it to Golden Oaks Library, they knocked 3 times.

"I'm coming!" Said a stressed out voice. Once the door opened, the stressed out voice turned to a happy voice to see her brother, sister-in-law and niece at the door! "Oh, hello you 3, what brings you all here?"

"Well, we need a foalsitter. Since you don't have as many duties, we we're wondering if you could watch Skyla for us." Asked Shining Armor.

"Sorry, but even if my duties are low in number, they're big in importance!"

"That's too bad!" Cadence said in a sad tone.

"Maybe Spike could watch her?" Asked Twilight.

"You still have Spike with you?" They asked

"Of course, just because I'm now an independent princess, doesn't mean I'll ever get rid of him, Spike's family & he'll always will be! Besides, you told me last week, you said that you assigned him as Skyla's godfather!"

"I was drunk that time!" Shining responded.

"No, we never even walked next to a bar last week!"

"Dang it!"

Shining Armor saw a crimson & violet aura surrounding Cadence.

"Honey, when were you going to discuss this with me?" She asked.

"Uh.....................................I love you?" He's in the dog house now, for not discussing who Skyla's godparents would be.

"Um, excuse me, but I'm totally being ignored right now!" shouted Skyla in a mad voice. "Also, who's Spike?"

"He's the dragon we showed you in the photo albums dear, but he should be bigger by now!" Cadence said, while still glaring at her dead prince. Twilight joined in the glaring as well!

"Oh my Celestia, what's with all the screaming & yelling, can't you see I'm trying to...Oh, hey there!" Spike greeted, while rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes!

"Spike, great timing, I got a job for you!" said Twilight

Spike smiled a giant smile, it had been a whole 6 years since she last had Spike do something for her, and this would be the thing to make his day!

"Really? I get to do something? Oh my Celestia, thank you, I missed doing things for you so much Twilight! You're the only boss I can listen to without screwing anything up!" He said, then hugged Twilight, almost suffocating her! "So what do you need me to do Princess?"

"Spike, you will be Skyla's foalsitter till the Shining Armor & Cadence are done with all their royal duties & boy, do they have a big list of duties, but before you do this, do you 3 agree?"

"Yes, is that okay with you honey?"

"Yep, but I'm still gonna kill you for not telling me what you told Twilight!"

"I like him! He's funny!"

"(Funny?)" Spike thought.

"Alright, it's obvious you would agree Spike, since this is your 1st job in years!"

"Even though it's been years, I'm still the guy of many talents that all our friends know & love!" Spike said with great confidence! He then went down to meet Skyla at her eye level "Hello Skyla, we're gonna have lots of fun!"

"Yay!"

The princesses & prince awed at Spike & Skyla's 1st real introduction to each other, then glared at Shining.

"Alright Spike, we'll be going to the Crystal Empire, you have fun with Skyla see you 2 in a week!" said Twilight.

"Of course we'll have fun, isn't that right kid?"

"Your now my B.D.F.F. Spike!"

"Huh?" Spike asked

"Best Dragon Friend Forever!" Skyla answered.

"Oh, come here you!" Spike said, as he pulled Skyla into a hug.

End of Chapter.