• Published 26th Jun 2013
  • 3,982 Views, 30 Comments

These Two Lovers - Karshiva



Twilight has unknown feelings for Discord and is feeling guilty for what she has done to him.So the lavender unicorn wants to help him. Will she succeed?

  • ...
7
 30
 3,982

Feelings


The sun was shining brightly like a piece of gold, it was clear as day as not a single cloud was in the sky. It was a beautiful day. A normal day for the citizens of Ponyville, no chaos, no disharmony. Just another harmonic day with peace.

Twilight woke up to the sound of birds chirping, smiling to herself she got out of bed and got ready for the brand new day. “Morning Spike!”she greeted cheerfully at the baby dragon. “Hey Twilight,”he replied back with a smile.

“I’m going out so make sure everything is in order when I come back, is that ok for you?”asked Twilight. Spike nodded. Twilight smiled as she went out of the door. She walked through the streets of Ponyville to Everfree Forest. For some reason unknown to her, she had always been going there. Ever since the Discord incident.

Twilight trotted to a small lake and sat at the edge of it. She stared at her reflection on the water surface. Lately, she had been feeling a sense of guilt, guilt of sealing Discord into stone.

Well, she did know that the Elements of Harmony were going to do something to him, but she expected it to be like with Nightmare Moon, changing her from bad to good. But to re-prison him in stone again, well, that was just cruel!

Well, first off, no one likes to be trapped in stone, let alone love it. And it’s for a thousand years, incredibly long. Twilight was turned into stone once and to be frank, she did not like it one bit. It was like being thrown into a room of darkness. No light, no nothing, just darkness as far as the eye can see.

And, although she hated to admit it, she enjoyed Discord’s chaos. At first she would scold herself for even liking the thought of it. But then again, she and Discord were opposites. She likes order, he like chaos, she’s organized, he’s disorganized, and yada yada yada.

But one thing that made Twilight really berate at herself is the fact that she had a teensy little crush on him. She could already think of reasons why not to crush on him. One, he is the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony, two, he caused Ponyville to be…well…chaotic, much to everypony’s disagreement. Three, he nearly broke hers and her friends’ friendship. And four, he was a Draconequus and she was a mere unicorn.

But then again, opposites attract. And Twilight had been mulling over and over a question.

Has Discord ever been in love?

‘He might,’ Twilight mused. Well, he was clearly capable of having emotions, most common for Discord, boredom. He did have a sense of amusement, although many did not agree with it.

Twilight thought silently. What if it was good for Twilight to be friends, or more, with Discord? Well, he is her opposite, as is she. And, well, Twilight didn’t want to admit it, but she kinda thought that maybe she should learn to have fun more instead of just study, study, study.

Much to the lavender unicorn’s surprise, there was once when she did a chaotic thing. And that was embarrassing. She was casting an altering spell on a doll when it backfired and instead of being ‘alive’ as she wanted, it became a variety of colors, one eye was blue and the other was yellow, the hair was shocking red with green streaks in it, the dress was in colors that didn’t go well with each other.

Well, needless to say, Twilight hid the doll somewhere and kept that a secret. Though there were times when she giggled quietly to herself when she thought of it.

Well, that was enough thought of Discord for today. She got up from her position near the lake and teleported herself to Canterlot, in the statue garden.

And woe and behold, she was right in front of Discord’s statue. Twilight felt a sharp pain in her chest when she remembered that she did that to him. If things had gone differently, well, what would have happened? She wished she knew.

She looked up into his eyes, her own showing the feelings she had inside. “I’m so sorry Discord….,”she whispered, a single tear sliding down her cheek.

And unknown to her, he heard her…and wondered why….

Author's Note:

Just so you know, there will be a lot of different types of moments. Well, that's all for this chapter. Please tell me what you think! Bye :D