• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 3,260 Views, 129 Comments

MLP: Friendship is Meatbags - mooneyboys



Takes place between SW KOTOR One and Two. HK-47 comes to Equestria. Enough said

  • ...
10
 129
 3,260

War...War never changes

War… War never changes

Another week has passed since HK has had its Show and Tell to its master. Another week has passed for the Griffon Empire and the Equestrian Kingdom. A week has passed for small improvements. Getting the damn mortar to work was one. Another increased the amount of grenades per shot; even increasing the accuracy of the deadly minigun. All while building another half dozen of the anti-missile robots or “T3-M4s out of annoyance for that idiot astromech droid” as it told its master one time when she asked what it was called.

Now HK-47 is standing in front of the army of Equestria with Twilight, Princess Celestia and Luna, Discord, and various ponies wrapped in purple and gold armor: the generals of Equestria. The noise of the army is buzzing in idle chit chat while they wait.

“Are you sure you don’t need our help?” Princess Celestia is talking to the droid as they stare out the opposing enemy forces.

“Answer: Yes meatbag I do not need your help. Just so you morons can feel like you did something you can man the mortars and fire them at the griffons. Sure it probably won’t do much but you ponies are stupid so you won’t know.”

“But what will you do?” Twilight worriedly asks.

“Answer: Why that’s simple master, I am going to pull what is known as a “Leeroy Jenkins”

“What is a-“

“Answer: I charge in screaming. Don’t worry master, my rockets and minigun will make certain nothing living is going to get close to me. If not I can make the T3’s aim lower. Statement: Master if I could I’d be laughing right now. But I can’t so I'm just going to go and start this.”

Equipping its minigun out of nowhere, it turns to face the griffons and starts charging them. With a burst of electricity both armies hear a strange voice scream “Alright chumps let’s do this LEEEEROOOOOOOY!!!! JEEEEEEENKINS!”

One of the royal guards, somewhere from the middle of the army speaks whats on everypony’s mind, “Oh my Celestia it just ran in…” Another guard screams from somewhere “O-oh! Everypony stick to the plan!”

“DO NOT MOVE!” One of the generals screams at the troops. “The plan currently is to watch this idiot of a machine take on the entire Griffon army. We charge in and save the day either when the thing is destroyed or it sends up a flare for help.”

A mumble of uncertainly sweeps through the royal guard army as HK-47 charges closer and closer to the now charging griffon army. Some of the griffons take flight and are immediately shot down by the various T3-M4s HK-47 thought wisely to place down beforehand.

Unleashing a torrent of plasma at the griffons, HK starts firings its deadly minigun. Inaccurate it may be, however by the sheer number of griffons just guarantees a major hit and/or kill per shot.

After unleashing a solid minute of solid plasma at the enemy, the assassin machine decides that it isn’t killing fast enough, nor big enough, so it brings out its trusted rocket launcher and takes aim. A whoosh is heard yet again as the deadly balls of plasma fly across the field and detonate. A mass of griffons scream in agony. The minigun, while inaccurate, served as an effective way to kill living meatbags quickly and surprisingly with little pain. The rocket launcher however doesn’t share that trait. Many griffons are screaming in agony as either their limb(s) are torn off, melted, or half-heartedly still attached. Most died very painfully much to Hk’s amusement.

Quick as an explosion, the machine of death reloads the rocket as fast as it can and fires blindly but accurately. WHOOSH! WHOOSH! WHOOSH! Three rockets go off within five seconds of each other and five explosions go off within five seconds of each other. Screams can be heard from all over the battlefield as griffons and ponies were screaming. Though one was screaming in agony and the other was screaming in absolute terror and fear.

Luckily for the griffons, their suicidal run has put them in range where HK can’t shoot its rockets. If it did it’d risk getting injuries from its explosions. It’s too late for the minigun as well, for it is too big and bulky to be used properly.

With a speed only a droid can produce, HK tosses grenade type after grenade type at the charging army. The T3-M4s are overheating at this point by the sheer amount of griffons taking their chances in the air and flying high in the sky.

Frags, thermals, ions, and every other type of grenade are sent flying at the speed of one grenade per second by the speed of the droid’s arm. With almost no time at all the droid that can bring fear into its enemy’s eyes just by looking at them is out of grenades. And just in time too because although over half the griffon army are dead or dying, they made it into combat range of the droid.

But that’s not the only thing in Hk-47’s arsenal.

With a flick of the wrist HK brings out a fairly large silver cylinder and turns it on. With a WHURRRSH! A long red tube comes out of the tube as HK-47 begins to wield a feared-by-many lightsaber.

“Statement: Activating the lightsaber combat form of Shii-Cho”

The griffons thought that the assassin droid was on the offensive in the beginning, but they were dead wrong when it brought out the lightsaber. Light, fast, and bringing a blood red blade of fury this weapon will forever be burned into any surviving griffon’s memories.

HK-47 wields the blade clumsily, but deadly. While no master at the weapon, it can give any Jedi guardian or sith a run for their money in sheer accuracy and brutality of it all. With each swipe a griffon goes down. A slash this time and another falls. It was more of a slaughter than swordplay. A really clumsy slaughter but slaughter none the less.

Minutes pass and HK is still slaughtering the griffons. Some try to deflect the lightsaber’s blade but the sheer deadly awesome power of the lightsaber cuts through them like a lightsaber through…..metal.

The griffons at this point, despite having a huge number difference despite having the large of majority of their comrades dead, are either charging at where the machine of death is currently at (screams and twirling red lights aren’t exactly inconspicuous you know) or are on the brink of throwing down their weapons and running for it. However King Atlas sees this and starts getting mad.

“YOU INCOMPOTENT IDIOTS!” He roars at them. “You are weak, pathetic, sad excuses of griffons! This devil made machine can be beaten!” As if on cue a loud metallic ring can be heard from across the entire battlefield, stopping everyone in their tracks, including the death-wielding machine.

What had happened was one unlucky griffon got an even bigger unlucky hit on the droid strong enough that the sound echoed. Said griffon is now petrified and shaking uncontrollably. At this point the poor bastard is close to wetting himself. Fortunately he doesn’t live much longer as HK takes a more physical approach and kick him in the neck; sending him flying and leaving him dead on impact.

“You see!?” King Atlas says gleefully. “He can be hit! Therefore he can be hurt! Therefore he can be defeated! Now all of you! CHAAAAAAARGE!” The power-hungry king of the griffons takes out his sword, a hoof crafted especially enchanted blade to be hundredfold stronger than the strongest sword given to him by Princess Celestia herself, points it at HK and runs at him screaming in what can be known as a Leeroy Jenkins Maneuver. The rest of the surviving griffons all took a deep breath, swallowed hard, took out their weapons and charged with their king.

Meanwhile the “good guys” ponies are looking at the rest of the griffons with agitation. Before they had no hopes of winning: They were outnumbered, weaker, and clearly outmatched. But now, with the death of so many they have a chance. The griffons used to have a huge number advantage over the ponies, but now both armies are roughly the same size.

“Alright that’s it!” One of the generals screams, surprising the rest of the generals. “We sat out long enough!” He continued. “SOLDIERS!” He screams at the troops with an amplified voice so everypony can hear him. “The griffons are weakened! We can take them! Get ready to charge!”

“NOOO!” the four princesses (plus prince) scream but they weren’t heard over the deafening screams of approval from the guards.

“Then let’s go get them!” the general screams as he himself draws out his sword and charges. The entire army following right behind him

“They’re going to die. Aren’t they?” Princess Cadence asks nopony in particular. Princess Luna nods her head solemnly, “Yes, indeed, some will die. Not as many as we now hope but some will die” “No! It wasn’t supposed to happen like this!” Princess Celestia moans while Twilight drapes a wing over her former mentor as she weeps for the lost souls.

The griffons are not so stupid as to not hear the screams from the other side. They turn to see the pony army charging right at them. They start to grin with glee. Most didn’t want to fight the demon machine from hell whose eyes can petrify you just by looking at them but they were more than happy to fight ponies. It’s what they signed up to fight. Living, breathing, emotion showing ponies. Not this machine that kills without remorse or emotion. So without a second thought most turn to the ponies and charge at them screaming.

Most of the pegasi take off into the sky ready to take aerial dominance and save the day. Except the T3-M4s don’t see it that way and start shooting at them.

“Musing statement: Hmm guess I “forgot” to turn on the friendly fire tag on those idiotic machines.” HK says to no one in particular as the griffons surrounding him run away to fight the ponies instead of the droid.

“RAAAAAAGH!” King Atlas screams as he charges the droid with his sword. His eyes are filled with anger and hate as he lifts his sword up ready to strike it down.

HK, obviously seeing the attack, turns the lightsaber back on and strikes the sword, deflecting it off its intended target.

“Statement: Did you REALLY expect me to not see that coming? I had you in my sensors from meters away before you started screaming.

Atlas doesn’t reply, instead favoring a quick strike to its center torso. HK catches the blade both hold their ground as their swords becomes interlocked. Atlas’s blade quickly becomes red but holds.

“Musing statement” HK starts as the two opponents disengage. “It is very difficult for a weapon to hold up against a lightsaber for more than a millisecond much less the few seconds that they touched. I'm impressed”

Atlas growls. “I don’t need nor want your appreciation! I'm going to defeat you one way or another!” He then starts a series of barrages designed to put the opponent on the defensive.

If the opponent wasn’t a droid it would’ve worked. But his opponent is a droid so HK stands there as he easily deflects each of the attacks that the mad griffon throws at it. In the background the noise of battle is heard as T3M4s shoot down the last remaining pegasi and griffons, the clash of metal on metal, and the screams of the wounded as they are hit.

“Statement: my turn.” HK then strikes as hard and deadly, being as unpredictable as the form of Shii-Cho will let it. Blow after blow the droid hammers at the griffon, each hit on the blade makes his sword glow redder and redder while HK’s lightsaber holds its deadly blood red glow.

“Mock Statement: oh dear, it looks like your blade is weakening. I wonder how long it will take before that blade gets cut in half and you meet your doom.”

“This blade will break when you die!” he lunges at the droid.

The two opponents lock blades once again. Both never give ground. Though one’s sword I about to give out.

“Why!?” Atlas cries out. “Why!? All I wanted was to gain more power for the griffons! Is that too much to ask!? The “princesses” The disengage and start sword fighting again. “The zebras! And the changelings to a lesser extent! They limit my pushes for power! We’re marked as the lowest of low! Ponies and zebras would trust changelings before they trust us and vice versa”

“Query: So you think the best course of action was through war? While I like your style that really isn’t the way to do it”

“Yes yes I know, but you were my best bet! You could’ve turned the tide of political power! I just wanted us griffons to be treated equally. No matter what the cost.”

Both swing their weapons at each other. Both swords make contact with each other. Atlas’s sword, after taking a huge beating and is almost unrecognizable, finally gives in and snaps. The lightsaber, still being propelled forward by the force of HK’s swing, keeps going and slashes the griffon king in the chest. With a scream of pain he goes down.

“Statement: well I guess I win meatbag.”

“I….I guess you did. Before you kill me, tell me this. What are you going to do to me?”

“Answer: I am going to rip off your head because I don’t like your head. It was fun fighting you though. You fought well for a meatbag. You might have even killed a jedi or two.”

“I still don’t know who those are but….. just finish it already.” His head is hung low. He accepts his fate and just wants to die at this point.

HK brings his saber up one final time and one final time swings it at its opponent. With a sickening slash the former king known as King Atlas is dead. Nothing else can be heard except for the moaning of the living fallen or the weeping of the survivors as the horrors of war finally sink into them

Because war…. War never changes

Author's Note:

Well guys here's the final chapter to FiMeatbags. I'm not going to waste your guys' time with a bunch of apologies so I'm just going to make one two. Again sorry for the long wait. I was very lazy and had small writers block. However i had spare time and ideas were coming in so here you go. Second apology: I'm sorry if the second half of this story(not chapter mind you) seems rushed. It probably was after all. Seriously though i was really hoping that by the end of this i would have a really decent story and go roughly 50k words or so. But i didn't so sorry. Anyway I'm going to do my best to get the epilogue out sometime before the new year so expect it in a few weeks.