• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 3,260 Views, 129 Comments

MLP: Friendship is Meatbags - mooneyboys



Takes place between SW KOTOR One and Two. HK-47 comes to Equestria. Enough said

  • ...
10
 129
 3,260

A Surprising Warm Welcome

A surprisingly warm welcome.

It has been four days since HK-47 has defeated the dragon that has attacked Ponyville. A lot has happened in those four days. Every day, at least a dozen ponies would come into the library throughout the day asking if the droid has come out of his repair mode yet. Every time Twilight had to say no to them, that he isn’t out.

Most get sad and walk out with the heads down low. Others stop to check out a book since they’re in the library. It was the most business the library has seen since the Nightmare Moon incident.

Throughout the four days everypony was hard at work repairing the buildings that have been destroyed by the dragon, or repairing the hole or the broken window that a stray piece of shrapnel or stay plasma round hit. Nopony was left out and Cheerilee even found a way for the fillies and colts to help by painting the new buildings. Discord even came out to help surprisingly. He said something about ‘liking the way the droid fights and how it earned his respect for helping Ponyville and yada yada yada can we get a move on please?’

Twilight was enjoying a cup of coffee while helping out a pony check out a book when she heard a door open. Spike was out helping rarity with who knows what so that leaves out only one pony who that can be.

“HK-47!” She happily says while turning her head to face the rusty red assassin droid that she ‘owns’.

“Statement: And a good morning to you too master. Oh it is good to be fully functional again. Query: how long was I out master?” HK asks its master.

“Four days. And feel free to go ahead and walk around. Everypony probably will want to thank you now that you are awake” She tells it while turning around the see that the library is now empty. No doubt the pony ran off to go tell the residents that their favorite death bringing machine is awake.

“Appeasement: Master I really don’t want to, but because you suggested it I will go ahead and do it.” It tells Twilight and walks outside.

Twilight just took another sip of her coffee before she heard HK scream, “AAAAH! BACK! BACK! Get back you savages!”

She walks outside and sees HK surrounded by roughly the entire town’s population. They all were showing fear as the droid had pulled a blaster pistol and is pointing it at the crowd.

She sighed and magically grabbed the blaster and ripped it out of its hand. “It’s ok everypony!” She tells the crowd, drawing everypony’s eyes from it to her. “HK-47 is just not used to positive feedback.”

“Objection: Master this isn’t positive feedback! They all rushed at me at full speed just to THANK ME! I swear if being a hero includes the psychopathic fans then I do NOT want any part of them. Query: Can I have my blaster back?”

“Ok everypony! Give HK-47 some breathing room!”

Everypony gave off a big “awww” and started walking back to whatever they were doing before the droid walked outside.

“Statement: Thank you for saving me. If I ever get off this planet, I will never make fun of swoop bike racers ever again.”

Twilight smiled, “It's ok HK. They only meant well.”

“Response: I know that, but they completely forgot they were an intelligent species and charged at me. They did thank me though so I guess you are right master.”

“Come on. We’re going to head to Sugarcube Corner and grab something.”

“Statement: I understand master. There better be something to shoot, going four days without shooting at something is getting me itching to kill something”

The master and the servant head to Sugarcube Corner, one knowing what is about to happen, the other having a suspicion. HK noticed that the ponies that were all around the town are no longer to be seen. HK tells this to Twilight.

“You’ll see in a minute” was all she told it.

Soon the two made it to their location. Sugarcube Corner by this time of day should be buzzing with activity. Instead the door is closed, the lights are off inside, and there is absolutely no noise coming from the building.

“Query: Master are you sure we are in the right location?” HK asks its master.

Twilight smiled once again, “Of course I'm sure HK. Just go inside and all will be revealed.

“It’s a surprise party isn’t it?”

Twilight recoiled in surprise. “How did you know?”

“Answer: Master I am no idiot. Plus I have thermal vision, so I can see the mass groups of ponies inside the surprisingly large sweet shop.”

“Well can you at least act surprised for Pinkie Pie? When ponies don’t act surprised she gets really depressed. Seeing Pinkie Pie sad is……unnerving.”

“Objection: But master, droids can not act surprised. Even self-aware droids can’t be surprised.”

“Just try to act surprised. Please? Don’t make me command you.”

“Appeasement: Fine master, I will do my best to act surprised.” And with that HK-47 opened the door.

The lights were off and it was surprisingly pitch black in the store, even with the door open.

“Fake confused query: Where is the damn light switch? I can’t see anything!”


As soon as the droid said those words, the lights went on and the entire room screamed, “SURPRISE!!!” Pinkie then went right up in its face and went right onto her usual endless questions/paragraph in a single sentence.

“Hiyouremembermerightohofcourseyoudobecauseyouareadroidandiwastoldthatdroidsalwaysrememereverythingsoyouknowthatmynameispinkiepieandwereyousuprisedbythesuprisepartyohofcourseyouweresinceeveryponyissuprisedbymysupisepartyandthisisntanyoldsuprisepartyfoorthisisyourwelcometoponyvillepartyalongwithyourwelcometoequestriaandhoorayaliensexistpartyandthankyouforbeatingthatmeanolddragonsowereyousuprised? Well? Were you? Were you surprised?”

HK-47 didn’t respond. In fact he didn’t respond for a minute. He was computing what the endless pink ball of energy had just said. She talked so fast that the droid had to slow down what she said and process the information.

“Genuine surprised statement: I had no idea anything can talk so fast I had to slow down what they said to understand what they just said. Answer: So yes meatbag, I was surprised. In fact I am genuinely surprised.

“Anyway,” Twilight interrupts. “Pinkie Pie, I think you know what to do.”

“*Gasp* You’re right!” Pinkie exclaims and grabs a megaphone out of nowhere. “LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

Vinyl, who was over at the DJ booth, put a track into the speakers and the party has officially begun.

“Commentary: This song seems surprising fitting. Arrogant assumption: I bet everyone here in town remembers my name” HK droid comments to Twilight and the gang.

“Of course they do! You saved the entire town from a fiery doom!” Pinkie happily replies. Rainbowdash rolls her eyes, “Psh please, I could’ve taken that dragon”

“Rainbow I know ‘yer tough and all but have you seen the damage HK and that dragon caused? There’s no way you would've won against it.” Applejack informs her rainbow-maned pegasus friend. “Yeah Rainbow, you should’ve seen the damage HK-47 suffered after that fight. I was worried that he wouldn’t make it out of that fight.” Twilight agrees, siding with Applejack.

“Informing statement: Master I was always going to ‘make it out of the fight’. Sure the dragon might have ripped me apart into a bunch of tiny pieces. But you master, and …….Pinkie Pie, have the smarts and in pinkie’s case, uncanny ability to help in whatever way with no questions asked with 100% efficiency, which when in our present scenario, would be finding every little piece of me, would be able to put me back together enough, that I would be able to start up system repairs.

“Conclusion: so listen closely meatbag, your chances of survival if you fought the dragon would be 0.00001% chance, even the one known as Pinkie Pie can’t live under those odds. Your chances of actually defeating the beast are….. Let’s put it this way, I have better odds taking over the entire galaxy with a blaster rifle.”

“Uh can we please not talk about the big mean scary dragon please? If that’s ok with you…..” Fluttershy timidly asks the group. “I agree with Fluttershy here darlings; we shouldn’t talk about that brute and focus on the party” Rarity says, siding with Fluttershy.

The six friends split off to go and mingle in the party. HK-47 took one step before he was completely surrounded by various towns-ponies.

“Agitated commentary: *sigh* not this again…… what do you ponies want from me!?” HK asks the group.

“Tell us a story!” One of the fillies clutching his feet asks it. HK looks down at the filly and frowns, if droids could frown. “Well listen here…… Query: what is your name?”

“My name is Button Mash!” Button Mash eagerly tells the droid.

“Explanation: Well Button, the thing is, most of my stories that I can tell are hardly appropriate for a meatbag of your age”

The collective group of fillies all “awwww”ed and got off of its legs. The ponies that surrounded the droid frowned as they had an idea of what the assassin machine was talking about. One filly however refused to let go.

“Bu-but don’t you have a story that we all can hear?” Sweetie Belle asks it. The fillies all looked back up and either gave the droid a beaming smile of hope, or puppy dog eyes only the villains of My Little Pony can say no. Some of the more mature ponies did the same thing the fillies did. Everypony there wanted to hear the tales and legends from around the galaxy.

“Musing thought: Well……” HK starts. “….. There might be one story I could tell you”

A large collection of “YAY!” can be heard throughout the entire town as every filly, mare, and stallion that heard and/or eavesdropped on the droid voiced their pleasure in hearing a story.

“Tell me meatbags, have you ever heard the story of the Jedi?....

Author's Note:

Hey! I'm back and got a new chapter out as promised! Don't expect a lot of chapters anytime soon for I have writer's block and kinda/sorta/but not really writing a after FO:E epilogue FO:E story to try and cure it.