• Published 21st Jun 2013
  • 1,935 Views, 14 Comments

Great to be Derpy - MoonSketch



Derpy Hooves is could easily be cast out of society because of her wall-eyed look, even so she didn't really care about it until now when she meets Lightning Dust an old classmate from school who always bullied her.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,935

Why me? chapter 2

It was the day after Twilight became an alicorn and everypony from Ponyville was at Twilight's coronation ceremony, Derpy Hooves was their too and she enjoyed herself a lot. Now it was the party after the ceremony and their was so much food!
As Derpy headed toward the Buffet table she first looked at the fruit salad and got herself a plate to serve herself some food.

As she was munching on her apple muffin when she saw Lightning Dust heading towards her.
"What are you doing here?" she asked her "The question is why are you here you loser? You don't deserve to be here" she said.

Derpy frowned in sadness but then faced her foe "I deserve to be here as much as you do!" She responded. Lightning Dust then noticed the daisy sandwiches and there was one left, Golden Harvest was about to claim it when Lightning dust just pushed her out of the way quickly snatching the sandwich.
"Hey that wasn't nice!" she yelled at her "Whatever" Dust just walked away.

Derpy just ignored her until she saw her arguing with Granny Smith
"Now you! You shouldn't go around and stealing pony's food"

"but I didn't you old hag that pony stole MY food!" She protested
"that's not true Lyra just grabbed it from the table." Derpy approached the situation

"I had my eyes on it first so it was mine!" Dust turned over to Derpy and faced her "It's not yours if you just put your eyes on it, you gotta hold it on your on hoof to claim as your" Derpy straightened her eyes to look at Lightning Dust
"SHUT UP!!"
Lightning Dust yelled and bucked Derpy "Argh!" she yelled in pain. Everypony was looking at Lightning Dust
"What are you all staring at?!" Dust just walked away from the scene.

Derpy got up but her eyes were spinning everywhere so she just shaked her head hoping that it will go back to her normal wall-eyed look. But even so she was really dizzy and began to stumble everywhere, Derpy then crashed into the buffet table knocking it down the table. Derpy kept on stumbling and crashed into the orchestra.

"You feather brain! Look at what you've done!" said Wild Fire "What the hay is wrong with you
Derpy?! You just ruined the party!" yelled Bon Bon.

Several pony's also scowled her and Derpy Hooves didn't dare to look "Ya what is wrong with you Derpy Eye? You ruined a wonderful party so you better just leave you party crasher!!" It was Lightning Dust.

Her eyes started to brew tears and Derpy ran out of the room letting her hooves take control of. She soon entered a room that was night blue and on the ceiling appeared to be shining stars, but Derpy didn't care she just lied down on the floor and cried herself to sleep.