• Published 26th Jun 2013
  • 1,881 Views, 15 Comments

Pony Ball Z: Equestrian Tenkaichi - SwimmingDalek98



A world in eternal chaos, and three warriors were sent to reclaim its only hope. Yep, we're doomed.

  • ...
10
 15
 1,881

The Battle of Brimstone!

Pony Ball Z: Equestrian Tenkaichi

The Battle of Brimstone! A Saiyan-sized Problem!

"Is... is that Cerberus?"

Calem turned to Twilight, still holding up the three-headed hound in his hands, "That's what this guy's called? COOL!" He set the dog down, and it turned around. It barked in the young Saiyan's direction, and its left head licked the boy. Calem giggled and pet it in return.

"It is most certainly NOT cool! Cerberus guards the Gates of-" Twilight's sentence was cut off as Dóchas walked past her, holding a hand towards the hellhound.

"Odd... can't you feel it?" His hand glowed faintly, and he gently passed over Cerberus' head.

Nova scoffed, "The fleas that's on him? I've already got four of 'em." Nova scratched the back of his head, attempting to be rid of the parasites.

Dóchas shook his head, "No... it's magic. There's an illusion spell on this one. I guess there is sorcery on this world after all... heh." His hand glowed brighter, and the light coming from it enveloped the hellhound.

Calem held his hand out, "PUPPY! NOOOOOO!"


"Sister..."

Luna looked up from the beaten body of Sombra, and turned to her sister, "Yes, Tia?"

"The Saiyans have Cerberus... right here... on the plaza... the Gates have been left unguarded!"

Luna teleported towards the window, and saw Twilight, along with the three Saiyans. The one called Dóchas was casting some sort of spell on Cerberus, leaving both of the royal sisters to gasp, "What is he doing?"


"As I thought... adept illusion spell... and after seeing what's underneath, I can see why it's there..."

Twilight lowered her wing, which shielded her eyes from the immense light and steam generated by Dóchas' technique. "What the hay do you think you're doing? We need to get Cerberus back to the gates before- sweet Celestia..."

Cerberus is a creature known to many ponies, seen as a symbol of repressed evil, or for others, eternal justice upon the wicked. The three-headed, black-furred, pug-like guardian of the Gates of Tartarus wore three different spiked collars on its necks, which held up the (admittedly flabby) flesh around their necks. The hell-hound had red eyes, with yellow sclera.

But what stood in front of Twilight and company was definitely NOT Cerberus. Even though she's seen the hell-hound twice before*, it had changed substantially. Now his entire form had obtained a major loss of the 'fat' it had before, now bearing a far more muscular structure. His back was coated in a cobalt-colored armor plating, lined with spines. And the shape of his heads had changed. Now, they were far more wolf-like in appearance, with much sharper fangs, and with a second, smaller set of fangs inside of them. The beast's eyes had also become completely red in coloration, and he gained a second set, right in front of the first one. He released a sigh of what Twilight could only guess to be relief, and reared up, allowing her to see that he had also gained a substantial change in size, now at least 8.6 meters in height.

"Wh-what happened? Cerberus... what did you DO to him?" Twilight turned to Dóchas, who merely blinked before responding.

"I dismissed an illusion spell placed upon him. I noticed it was there and thought 'what's the worse that could happen?' Turns out, I get a face full of something straight out of Hell... Now, what was that about Gates?"

Twilight resisted the urge to face-hoof, instead opting for smacking Dóchas with magic, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU JUST NOTICE THERE'S A SPELL ON THE GUARDIAN OF TARTARUS, AND YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO JUST DISPEL IT?"

Dóchas rubbed his cheek, before turning to Twilight, "Yes. Now, what's this Tartarus you speak of?"

"Uh, guys? I'm picking up something on my scouter... it doesn't look good." Nova had a moderately concerned look on his face, and was pressing several buttons on his scouter, staring off into the distance.

Dóchas walked over, and took the scouter off of Nova's head, "Wow... so that's what's in Tartarus... no wonder it needs a guardian... creatures with power levels of over 800 being unleashed on the population like that... would indeed cause problems. Well, I was needing some entertainment After all, only one fight against something on Celestia-hime's power level was a little lacking."

"Dóchas! We need to get Cerberus to Tartarus before any of the monsters within can get out!" Twilight vainly attempts to get the three to move the huge dog to his home, yet they just simply drew closer to each other. Dóchas placed his right appendages on his forehead**, ignoring her demands.

"Dóchas! WE NEED TO-" The princess was cut off as the three Saiyans, as well as the enormous hell-hound disappeared into thin air. "...Was that a teleportation spell? But I didn't even see any magic being generated! HOW DOES ALL OF THIS FREAKY ALIEN STUFF WORK!?"

"I dunno. I'm just sitting here, eating cheese balls." Twilight turned, and did not find a source of the strange voice that mysteriously responded to her.

"Twilight!" Celestia and Luna flew down, and landed right where Cerberus once stood. Luna turned, "What happened? First there was a bright light, then Cerberus became that... THING, then suddenly the aliens disappear! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

"I'm not sure... Dóchas said that he noticed an illusion spell on Cerberus, and it became... that thing... I'm guessing that's what Cerberus really looks like? And to think... all these years, and that wasn't what he really looked like..."


Dóchas' use of Shunkan Ido brought the four in front of, for lack of a better term, a humongous stone-and-steel structure, embedded into the side of a mountain. It looked like a gate, fitting its name, but at the same time, its sides and base expanded outwards, building into a full city. The architecture was FAR different from the design of the city they had seen. To be fair, it was the ONLY city they'd seen on the planet.

"Do you guys notice something EXTRAORDINARILY wrong with this picture?"

"... like how we're still in the outfits we wore for three days now?"

"I was TALKING about how everyone around us thinks we wouldn't notice them in those buildings, but that works too."

"... Should we change?"

"Fine. here's the capsules for all of our spare clothes." Nova handed out three small containers, each containing Capsules that had spare changes of clothes.

Dóchas looked through his small selection of capsules, before stopping when he noticed one of them.

"Hey, Dóchas... you going to put THAT on?" Eagal gave off his cocky grin upon seeing Dóchas' choice.

'Oh, most certainly.'

"HRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

A large, dark red, horned beast leapt from one of the many buildings in the area, and pulled a large club from his back. Dóchas internally noted the creature's similarity to Ogres from Other World, especially due to his weapon of choice.

The creature, not really caring, or able to hear about Dóchas' opinions of its appearance, slammed its club down onto his head, squashing him flat.

"Thanks. I didn't want anyone to see me change..."

A sudden burst of red energy came from underneath the club, and propelled it into the air... along with the ogre's hand. His right arm grabbed onto the stump that was left, and he glared at the extraterrestrial. Dóchas had managed to change his clothes, with his Demon Uniform laying neatly at his side. Now, he wore a light green Capsule Corporation jacket, but the logo was instead replaced with the symbol of Piccolo's school, 魔. He wore black pants, with iron-gray boots. On his back was a large nodachi in a black sheathe, with a red handle (Trunks' Clothes 1, green jacket, Demon logo, gray boots).

The ogre roared, and as it charged at the Saiyan, Nova suddenly appeared, wearing a light blue suit of what appeared to be spandex, with dark blue and thick armor that resembled cotton in appearance alone covering his chest, arms, and legs, with a mark upon the chest piece: 神 (Android #16's Clothes, light blue suit, dark blue armor pieces, Kami logo). His foot was embedded in the Ogre's jaw (Thruster Kick, Doore), and Nova with his usual arrogant grin. The hit was so intense, one could actually see ripples travel along the ogre's skin, in the brief instant it was still there. It kind of flew away the next. Into a building. Several other monsters jumped out from various other buildings all around, and proceeded to rush the two.

"Nova..."

"Yeah?"

"That one was mine. Now I have to steal one of yours."

"Try me, ya freaking conductor."

"You won't even see it coming, grease-monkey. Now, then... Shall we begin?"


"Twilight!" Twilight turned, and saw five other ponies running her way. They are the other Elements of Harmony, the chosen six of Equestria, who guard it from harm.

Rarity, a unicorn who embodies Generosity, "Twilight, DARLING! It's so good to know you're safe!"

Applejack, an earth pony of Honesty, "Ever since y'all went in to talk to them aliens, we haven't seen heads or tails of ya!"

Fluttershy, a pegasus who represents Kindness, "We... just wanted to make sure you were alright... after what Rainbow told us..."

Rainbow Dash, the pegasus who symbolizes Loyalty, "Yeah! Then CERBERUS started FLYING here, so we wanted to make sure you were alright!"

And- "OHMYGOSH! TWILIGHT! DID YOU SEE THE ALIENS? HUH? HUH? HUH? Are they big and scary, or are they tiny little guys? Do they like parties? How many are there? What's their favorite kind of cake? Oh, can they even EAT cake? Did you see in their ship? Oh, right, you didn't because it was going to FRY you, and then Rainbow blew it up, and now they're stuck here, and they can't go home! I know, I'll throw them a 'we're sorry Rainbow blew up your ship' party! And since when could Cerberus fly?"- Are you done yet? "Yeah. All done." Good. This is Pinkie Pie... she's Laughter...

"Uhm... this isn't going to sound very good, but..."


"Let's dance"

Nova's hands both light up with a soft green glow, and then he throws two large, emerald spheres (Double Eraser Cannon, Broly), which engulf several different clusters of monsters. He then flies out, and begins spinning in place. The wind begins surrounding his body, and forms into a small twister. He curls into the fetal position, waiting for the perfect moment (Hyper Tornado, Pikkon). One of the smaller monsters tries his luck, and rushes in, only for the base of it to hone in on him, now surrounding him, and him alone. And now it's making him spin. A lot. It doesn't exactly help that Nova punches him rapidly. Or that the twister is so intense that it creates wind blades that slice up his flesh.

After the pile of flesh, blood, and bone fell to the ground, Nova looked around at the creatures, and grinned sadistically, "Who's next?"


"They WHAT?" Rainbow Dash, who just got the update of recent events from Twilight, leapt into the air in accordance to her last sentence.

"They went to Tartarus! They took Cerberus back to defend the Gates!"

"Well... what's the matter? If Cerberus is there, they can win easily, right? I mean, it's not like he's as awesome as me, but he's the guardian of the Gates, right?"

"No..."

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"Cerberus has always had the advantage while defending the Gates! All he ever had to do was keep them from going through a narrow path set in stone! Now they're loose and all around! They're probably bleeding to death as we speak, as monsters chew on their entrails!"


A large amount of monsters surround the youngest of the Saiyan warriors, who now wore a soft purple gi, with a sharp green belt, undershirt, and wristbands, with white boots. Upon the left breast, and enlarged on the back, was the same symbol that was on Dóchas' uniform, 魔 (Turtle Uniform 1, purple gi, green belt, wristbands, and undershirt, white boots, Demon logo)

One of the monsters roared, and brought his spiked limb down on Calem's position. Calem jumped to the side, and chuckled. He called out, "Here, boy!"

Another monster brought its claw down, severing the arm of his comrade. Calem flew into the air, and tossed his gaze about looked around, somewhat nervous, "C'mon, boy! I know you can hear me!"

Another monster bit down at the space he was at, and Calem rolled his eyes, "You know what, screw this! Big Tree Cannon!" The young Saiyan puts his hands into the shape of a gun, and fires off a huge blue beam of light (Big Tree Cannon, Trunks). The blast impales several monsters in a row, before the points of impact all begin to glow blue, and root-like growths spread rapidly through their bodies, before detonating***.

Several other monsters lucky enough not to be caught in the blast realize that their previous infernal subterranean prison is a far better alternative than being butchered by a tiny alien monkey, and begin to run back into the large gate from whence they came. Unfortunately, for them...

"ROOOAAAAAAAAAGH!" Cerberus bursts through a building, and his left head's fangs dig into the neck of one of the beasts. The right head rips off its arm, and the middle howls into the air in success. The other monsters gasp upon seeing their warden, and increase their rate of retreat. It doesn't help.

Cerberus drops its current prey down, and then slams his paw onto the dirt. From the sides of his armor, multiple chains emerged, and dug into the ground. They emerged, impaled themselves onto the many monsters, and then began to pull them all together in a complex ball of steel, flesh, and bone. The chains retreated, Cerberus reared its heads, and breathed a wave of hellfire onto the Tartarin prisoners, roasting them alive. Cerberus scoffs, and scratches behind his ear upon completion of his job.

"Hmph! About time you showed up!" Calem lands on the right head, and gives it a somewhat irritated look. The dog whines, and turns its other heads away, before Calem pets it, "Nah, I'm just kidding!"


"We have to get to Tartarus, and FAST! The monsters within Tartarus are too strong! Even with Cerberus on their side, the monsters have already gotten out of the gate, and they're probably waiting for them!" Twilight dropped a pack of medical gauze in her saddlebag, the final item she was sure she'd need to tend to the wounded Saiyans, if they were still there.


'Let's see...' A large, fuzzy, green limb flies past, only for Dóchas to easily sidestep it, and then head-butt it away, 'they have mammalian,' a large bladed tail comes crashing down, and Dóchas brings up his shin, repelling the attack entirely, 'reptilian, A long, slimy limb juts out, and reaches for Dóchas, who responds with a quick karate chop, deflecting the offender altogether, 'and amphibious traits...' He looked up, and saw a huge serpent, a little smaller than Cerberus' true form, 'range from around 8 meters in height, He jumped away as a bear-sized creature leapt at him, 'to at least a little under 1...'

"... You done yet, Doctor Franken Stein?****" Eagal had been holding up a 'notepad', recording the observations made by Dóchas, which would be sealed away in the deeper recessions of his consciousness, to insure they were safe from any memory-altering attacks.

'Just a second... power level ranges from... 400 to at least... 1400! Yep, I'm done.'

"Good. It's PARTY TIME!"

Dóchas zankozen'd***** towards a large, green Ogre, much like the one who gave him a chance to change. Only this one was somewhat slimmer, and a tad bit shorter. He drew his foot back, "How about..."

"GROOOOAAAAAAAGH!" The Ogre, not getting the memo regarding how deceivingly strong Saiyans are, grunted and let the Saiyan roundhouse kick him.

"...THIS!" Dóchas' foot slams into the Ogre's jaw, with a deep series of cracking noises following suit, along with the entire head turning sideways (First Strike, Videl). 'In summary; fractured jaw, broken neck, all teeth in the lower jaw shattered, internal bleeding, massive head trauma. Chances of survival: zero.'

"SHHHHHHHHRRREEEEAAAAAAK!" A more orangutang-like monster jumps up, and tries to wrap his extremely long hands around Dóchas. He actually succeeds in doing so. He grins, and begins tightening his grip, intending to flatten the Saiyan martial artist. The sound of cracking bones comes from between his hands, and the ape only tightens his grip further, wanting to insure the alien's death. He stops, then chuckles slowly. He raises his head in laughter, and roars in victory.

"Heh." A sudden explosion of energy comes from between the monster's claws, and envelops its arms up to the elbow joints. The creature screams in agony, and watches as Dóchas merely smirks in response to its pain. The beast snarls, and lashes out, intending to swallow him whole. Dóchas pulls his right hand back, which causes multiple small spheres of energy to appear on his hand. He swung his hand forwards, and the energy spheres launched out as multiple spears of energy (Spread Finger Beam, Vegito). The back of the ape's head is pierced by the five thin rays of light, which continue to travel, and then pierce what appeared to be a 6 meter tall hybrid between a frog and a cat. It exploded.

"Wot da fock?" One of the smaller monsters jumped back in fear as his much larger partner promptly exploded. "We gotta get outta here!"

"So, you can speak..." The creature tensed, and turned around slowly, only to see that Dóchas was hovering right in front of him, with one hand holding up a yellow ball of energy, with his other hand holding it for support. "I wonder what else you can do- besides scream, of course..."

"Uh... WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!" The monster ran away, with his allies following suit.

"Well... that was rude. Oh, well... SPIRIT BALL!" (Spirit Ball, Yamcha) Dóchas chucked the yellow ball of energy, which slammed into a large rat-like monster, and knocked him into the ground. Dóchas grunted, and whipped his middle and index fingers to the right. The ball went in the corresponding direction, and hit another ape monster. Dóchas keeps on hitting more and more enemies, moving the Spirit Ball from one target to another immediately after impact.

"I always wanted to play major league pinball."

"... Shut it, Eagal..."

"And they're kind of getting away, you know..."

"Exactly."

"Whaddya mean 'exactly'?"

Dóchas chose to respond by floating high into the air, and placed his left palm on the back of his right hand, and twisted to the left, while pivoting around his hands, so that his right side faced the retreating monsters. His entire body became coated in purple ki that sparked and churned rapidly, "Galick Gun..."


"I'm going to teleport us all there! Get close, everypony!" Several guards, the other Elements of Harmony, along with Luna and Celestia, get close to Twilight as her horn grows a familiar shade of lavender. The ponies disappear in a single flash of magic, leaving no trace of their presence.


"Don't worry, Dóchas! We're here and ready to-"

"FIRE!" A sudden wave of electric purple energy flashes by, eating away at the concrete floor right in front of the ponies. It keeps on flying, further, and further, before hitting a large cluster of misshapen beasts, all screaming and running away in fear. Their cries all synchronized as they were devoured in the sudden attack. Twilight and company can only gawk as the space once occupied by several large monsters was replaced by a heaping pile of charred and malformed flesh and ash. They turn to see the perpetrator, and witness none other than Dóchas, the Saiyan warrior, in a change of clothes, his hands extended out, with energy crackling around his form.

Dóchas flies over to the small group of ponies, and calmly places his hands in his pockets. The other two fly over, and land in next to him. Dóchas nods, and looks over all of them "Hello, everyone. What's with those strange looks?"

Author's Note:

*the first time was during her time as Celestia's student in Canterlot, after her classmates' criticism of the dog, which was considered little more than a myth to common residents of Canterlot. Nobody said anything about it after Celestia showed it to them all, up close and personal. The second time being, well, in It's About Time.

**no, they still don't know what fingers are yet. Except for Twilight... this is after the whole... movie incident.

***this will be addressed later

****the first one to get the joke will get to pet Fluffle Puff.

*****from now on, it will be the official slang for 'zankozen', 'afterimage', or anything else of the like.

"How DARE you!"

"Let him be..."

"What's the worst that could happen?"