• Published 26th Jun 2013
  • 1,880 Views, 15 Comments

Pony Ball Z: Equestrian Tenkaichi - SwimmingDalek98



A world in eternal chaos, and three warriors were sent to reclaim its only hope. Yep, we're doomed.

  • ...
10
 15
 1,880

The Tears of the World!

Pony Ball Z: Equestrian Tenkaichi

Episode 1: Tears of the World! Blast off at the Speed of Light!

The wind slowly drifted along, hovering over a wasteland, dotted with stone towers. The rising sun gave the stone and grass a faint red tint, allowing any passerby to see the many shapes the rock had made for over thousands of years.

The very air itself seemed to have a calming effect on the mind, it was a place where no damage could be done- "Dodon Ray!" ...Key word being was. A thin blast of golden energy flew out, incinerating several piles of the ancient stone. From the origin of the blast, stood a single bipedal life form. The being was in a sleeveless blue suit with a red cape on his shoulders, with a red belt and cloth wristbands, with brown cloth boots (Demon Uniform 1, purple changed to blue, white cape turned red). He was tall, at least six-foot-three, and with black hair that shot out to the right (Bed Hair). From his lower back, a simian tail sprouted, shaking to regain its composure after the blast of energy that had flown from its master. His right hand was extended from the rest of his body, with a yellow sphere of ki at the tip of his finger.

This is Dóchas, a Saiyan warrior raised on planet Earth. He is currently training to participate in the next Budokai Tenkaichi, or World Martial Arts Tournament. He stares at the tip of his finger, and takes a second look at the damage he created.

"It didn't have a long enough range... that's what I need to work on next." His deep, baritone voice softly echoed (Silent). Just as he prepares to take aim a second time, a loud rumbling shakes the whole wasteland. Dóchas stumbles, and steadies himself. His eyes dart around, and his senses go into overdrive as he tries to detect anything nearby.

"Agh!" A sudden burst of magma erupted from three yards to his left, causing Dóchas to jump away. He felt the earth rumble more, and began a series of backflips to avoid the oncoming pillars of lava. "Hah, ho, hah, hyagh!" Ember landed, staring at the large blobs of heat and magma. He sighed, "Another training ground... wasted." Dóchas stared as the once beautiful (*cough* Blatant Lies *cough*) landscape was reduced to a fiery pit. "It'll never change... the chaos Omega made... what am I to do?"

Several years ago, the Shadow Dragon, Omega Shenron, reduced the planet to pure and uncontrollable chaos via a wish on the Black Star Dragon Balls. Ever since then, his negative energy corrupted the power making Earth be a living Hell, making it so that not even the Ultimate Shenron himself could stop what had happened. Dóchas had defeated Omega, and wished for all the people slain in the chaos to be resurrected. But now, the negative energy of the desperate people of Earth has accelerated the wish, making it so that the planet has gone from a mildly habitable world, to an absolute wasteland. Plague, hurricanes, earthquakes, and other such disasters eat away at the planet, bringing it closer to inhabitability.

Dóchas stares at the desert, "Why is this world so evil? Why can't the negative energy go away?" Then, he realized his mistake. "OH! Oh, my head is SO stupid!"

"Yeah, you got that right." The shrunken image of Dóchas with white hair, abnormally red skin, and inverted uniform coloration appeared on his shoulder. This is Eagal, an alternate persona of Dóchas formed by his separation of evil from his heart during his training under Piccolo, the reincarnation of the Demon King Piccolo. It was a poorly done attempt of the Namekian Fission technique, used to separate a Namekian into two parts, good and evil. The result was Eagal, a seperate being contained within Dóchas' mind.

Dóchas frowned at his fission, "You don't have to be so rude."

"Can't help it. I don't like you." Dóchas repressed the urge to smack his other self, mainly because the Eagal on his shoulder was a mere hallucination, Eagal's primary way to make himself visible to Dóchas.

Dóchas sighed, and Eagal smirked, "What've ya done wrong, genius?" Dóchas looks to his alternate self, and smiled.

"I know how to stop the chaos! The Ultimate Shenron doesn't have to DESTROY the negative energy that wraps around the wish, but he CAN create enough positive energy to nullify the darkness! With that, the chaos is going to die out!"

Eagal raises an amused eyebrow, "How does that work? The negative energy protects the chaos, not powers it."

Dóchas grins in response, "That's where you're wrong. The chaos has been going on for years, clinging to the dark energy symbiotically. If the negative energy is gone, then what's going to keep the chaos here? The wish will stop!"

Eagal shakes his head, "Okay, I see where you're coming from... but the wish isn't like a wish from the regular Dragon Balls, it's from the Ultimate Shenron. That kind of power can't just be 'stopped'!"

Dóchas grins, "Son Goku's Super Saiyan 4 was enough to crack through, right?"

Eagal sighs, "Forget it, not even gonna argue with you anymore." He disappears to the bowels of Dóchas' subconscious, and the Saiyan chuckled in response to is alternate persona.


A large city stands behind a vast mountain range, draped in ice and snow. Its many colors hidden underneath the layers of frost.

Within the thinly populated streets, a navy blue blur dashed forwards, sending snow adrift onto the sidewalks and onto passerby. Only milliseconds after, several motorcycles speed by after it. Onboard are several human soldiers in brown uniforms, with the letters 'R R' in a red block on the shoulders. These are members of the Red Ribbon Army, a group of soldiers constantly trying to take advantage of the global chaos to take over the world. One of the Red Ribbon soldiers aimed his handgun at the small blur, and opened fire. The speeding morph began moving in a zig-zag pattern, the bullets missing.

One other soldier yelled at his ally, "Fred, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!"

"That's because I'm too busy hitting the broad side of your MOM!" 'Fred', as it were, took aim, and opened fire again. This time, the being disappeared entirely. "Huh? Where'd he go?"

"Up here, dingbats!" A child in a navy blue gi with a gray shirt underneath, and a green belt (Normal Uniform 1, blue gi, gray inner shirt, green belt and sick wrappings, regular colored shoes). His scraggly hair reached down to the middle of his back (Wild Hair), and its longest point touched the base of his Saiyan tail. He kicked 'Fred' lightly on the back of the head, and flew up above the soldier. He and his allies opened fire, yet still missed. He grinned, and his young and naïve voice (Child) echoed out again, "Missed me, missed me, now ya gotta kiss me!" He extended his tongue, and pulled down his eyelid, while shaking his rear towards the soldiers.

This boy is known as Calem, a young Saiyan boy who accompanied Dóchas on his many journeys to defeat Omega Shenron. Calem jumps into the air as another wave of lead flies in his direction. He reels back his left foot, "What goes around..." He swings it forwards as the bullets near him, "Comes around!" The bullets fly back from his foot and are sent back to the guns they came from, breaking the firearms. He grinned, and shot his foes the 'peace' symbol, and flew away.

The soldiers growled, "WE'LL GET YOU, STUPID KID!" The soldiers growled, revved up their bikes, and turned around to return home.

Calem landed in a North City park, and giggled. He broke into childish laughter, and fell over into the snow, cracking up over his immature behavior. He eventually stopped, but only because he was choking on snow by that point. He gagged and launched the snow into the air. Calem calmed down, and looked around. The first thing he saw was a small dog. The hound was siting in the snow, whimpering and digging for food. Calem gasped, and ran over to it. "Puppy!" The dog looked up, and jumped away, before stopping and staring. It looked the Saiyan in the eyes, before slowly approaching and sniffing the Saiyan. The hound nuzzled the Saiyan boy, who hugged it in return. He picked it up, and his body became surrounded by a deep blue ki aura (Blue Flame Aura). Calem grinned cockily, and rocketed off into the sky.


A vast wasteland stood, covering thousands of miles, with nothing within it but sand and the remnants of any civilization that dared to attempt to make their stand there.

Within it, a single large explosion spanning city blocks erupted from the Earth. Above the wreckage stood a single, dark-skinned Saiyan male (Yes, there can be dark skinned), with his left hand extended, and his ring and index fingers pointing skywards (Volcano Explosion, Nappa). The figure grinned, and the dust revealed his form. His hair was very short, and spiked straight up, with a single strand of hair asymmetrically sticking out (Short Hair). He wore a single latex jumpsuit with specialized armor platings covering his torso, hands, and feet (Saiyan Armor 2, regular colors).

This is Nova, a Saiyan who accompanied Ember and Calem as an elder brother figure. He stared at the wreckage he made, and sighed.

A rough, growly voice escaped his throat (Evil), "That's enough training for today..." He hovers down to a rock, and opens up a canteen on his side. He drank the cool liquid, and swallowed soundly. Nova put it down, and relaxed, leaning back and reaching into a duffel bag he brought along for the trip. He extracted a single object: a Saiyan scouter, a machine designed to scan a living being's power level. He attaches the device, and presses a few buttons. A small 3D map of the planet appears, with two small blips appearing, seperated from each other. Nova grins, stands up, and powers up. A clear aura with electric energy surges around his body (Android Aura). He crouches low, and then darts off into the sky.


Dóchas speeds up, an absolute determination strapped to his face. His arms are pointed straight forwards, his hands balled up tight. Next to him, Calem hovers, riding the golden Flying Nimbus. Next to him, is the dog. "Can we keep him?" Dóchas smiles, and nods his approval. Next to them, Nova appears, and tucks his Scouter away. The three look straight forwards, and initiate maximum speed.

The three land in West City, at the Capsule Corporation headquarters. Dóchas walks inside, and rings the bell for the receptionist. A woman looks up, "Welcome to Capsule Corp, can I help you?"

"Yes, I need to speak to Bulma. Now."



In one of the darkest corners of the universe, there sat a single solar system, adrift, endlessly orbiting the rest of the universe. It was composed of, quite literally, one sun, one planet, and one moon. It wasn't even a sun, really. More like a big ball of energy, barely the size of the planet itself. This world... was known as Equis. In its strongest nation, something was going to happen. Something no being in the universe, not its gods, not the sacred Kais, not even the Void, the darkness of which all universes are born and eaten by, could see.

This planet was in its Medieval Era, the multiple sapient races were separated under their own flags, and they still used the idea of monarchs to rule. Frankly, it was almost pathetic, from most species' point of view. Now, within its strongest nation, known as Equestria, it was a peaceful day. As it always was. Again, rather pathetic by most species' standards. The creatures that ran this nation were known as 'ponies', herbivorous quadrupedal creatures with five different sub species. Within their capital of Canterlot, their primary ruler, Princess Celestia, was just finishing another court, as noblemen demanded land they consistently claimed was theirs, and whatnot. Just as Celestia put down the list of court hearings, a slight humming sound began in the air. One of the Royal Guards readied his spear, and rapidly looked around, locking onto any possible threats.

"GET DOWN!" The other guard yanked the princess from her throne, and something burst through the roof, and hit right where Celestia's head was on the throne mere milliseconds ago. The group turns, and stares at the crater. It singed and sparked, as hot slabs of stone fell and hit the carpet, releasing steam into the air. Celestia, who was an alicorn, meaning she was the strongest of the five sub species, used the simple technique telekinesis, grasping onto the object in question, and extracted it. The soot and ash clouded it, but it was a ball of some sort, at least the size of a tennis ball. She blew on it, dismissing the ashes, and its true form was revealed. An orange sphere of what appeared to be glass, or crystal of some kind, with four stars asymmetrically placed upon it. She examined it further, and used a kind of energy 'sonar' to examine its inside.

"GATHER THE DRAGON BALLS OR DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SUMMON ME!" The image of a crimson serpent flashed in her mind, with glowing blue eyes. It roared out its warning, before the image faded, leaving Celestia with a dazed expression.

"Princess? What's the matter?" Celestia waved her head side to side to regain her sense of self, and looked at the guard.

"It's... nothing. Everything's fine. No need to worry... I'll just... put this... thing in the vault.

Author's Note:

If you are a true DBZ brony, you would've read that in the narrator's voice. Did you? YOU BETTER HAVE, OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE INVITED TO MA DANCE PARTY!

Each of the three Saiyans' names were a kind of joke.
Dóchas and Eagal are Gaelic for 'hope' and 'fear'. From hope, fear is born. And Dóchas is based on Superman, color scheme and whatnot... and the Superman shield means 'hope' anyways, so I thought:

Calem is named after the male player character in the upcoming Pokémon X and Y, and he's an animal lover. He is also very young, like the player characters, who also go about from a young age to travel the world and fight evil monster thingies. And a group of terrorists that want to enslave mankind/ruin everyone's life, etcetera, etcetera.

Nova's name comes from the fact that regular-sized stars, like our own, live very long, and die in a 'Nova'. Not a Supernova. This represents how he's the eldest of the trio, and since regular-sized stars are on the main sequence, he is also the only one of the three to live up to his Saiyan heritage, wearing the armor and using a Scouter, though only for communication purposes.

Yes. I actually find this kind of joke entertaining. Deal with it.