• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 524 Views, 14 Comments

The Seven Sins and The Seven Virtues - DestinyAroura



A strange pony landed in Equestria. Confused hurt and baffled, Destiny searches and explores around in search of answers and and a way to get out of there...will she?

  • ...
15
 14
 524

How it all started

How it all started

It was a windy night in mannhattan as the human Sally slipped into her bed, eager to read an interesting novel picked out at the library. Eventually she became really tired and stared out of her bedroom window. *sigh* "life never has even exitement!" she mumbled to herself," if only magic were real, ha! that would be lots of fun!" Sally yawned and rubbed her eyes, she was eager to go to sleep after a tiring day. Before she slept, she bent down under her bed to retrieve an old book covered with dust. Glad the librarian was kind enough to lend me this book, i even remembered she said she never even had this book in the library! oh well, wont hurt to read it i guess-"ARRGGG!!!!!" In the very same moment she turned the cover, a blinding light was shooting into her eyes as if the glow was to entrance her. Papers , pencils, bags and books went flying into the eerie light...and so did Sally.

After a few desperate moments,Sally weakly heard voices in her head.
Is she awake?
For the love of my imaginary beard! does it look like it?for the 50th time?!
Hey wait ah think she is wakin' up
She sure does look weak
I dont think i ever saw her! should we throw a party?!

*oooowwww* Sally groaned," Mom? did you cook noodles and bacon again?" *SPLASH* a gush of cool water slapped her into reality. Sally shook her head as she took a quick look at her onlookers. There in front of her stood Twilight Sparkle,Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack and a rather upset Rainbow Dash." Oh no no no no no no no no~!!!" Sally screamed waving her hands in front of her-" Ah! my-my hands! they are hooves now!" *glance at hair and body* " What is going on here?Why am i like this?! I WANNA GO HOME"
"Pony feathers!Y'all right sugar cube?" Applejack extended a hoof " You must had a bad crash missy! Yer can't even remember you race!" Seeing the laughing smile on Apple Jacks face, Sally immediatley relaxed and got on her four legs shakily.
"Thanks Applejack, um, how did i get here in the library?"
Twilight answered with a look of confusion and worry "I was just coming back from the book store when I saw Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie with a bruised unicorn on there backs, i asked what happened and-"
" Yeah yeah! we saw you falling from the sky when a thundercloud exploded, you landed on me.." interupted Rainbow. Now sitting up straighter Sally turned a light pink" oops well, you know what they always say, never sleep on storm clouds!" She chuckled nervously,she was in Twilight's bed with ponies , in Ponyville, in Equestria, in a completley unknown universe.Pinkiepie sunddenly burst into song.
This is going to be long year...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So its your first time here i reckon?" Apple Jack asked,"You know, not many colorful mares like you fall outta them skies these days"
Sally chuckled,"Guess so Apple Jack, I came from Manhattan er i mean Manehattan just to uh see you guys! Heard you were all the mysterious Elements of Harmony, right?" rats i should't have said that! But she was lucky this time.
"Aw shucks Missy, we are all honered just doing our job oh and by the way"
Sally looked in her shiny green eyes"Yes?"
"Oh its just er, yer havn't told me yer name Miss"
Oh no, why didnt i think of this?! i cant say my real name! its going to be too strange! at the same time she is the freaking element of honesty. GREAT " My name is uh..." Sally franticly looked around in hope for a fast inspiration for a name that would blend in. Sally found a gypsy tent, shampoo shop and some flowers. hmmm "My name is Destiny Aroura, hehe , yep! Thats my name!" Apple Jack smiled phew! i think i made it this time!
"Well then welcome Destineh! Lemme show yer around 'ere. We poneh folk get along with new ponies easily so you ain't have to worry about nothin'." Sally who is now Destiny Aroura trotted along side the farmer pony.
" You know Apple jack? even after all those fan art you get, you always look best in real life." oh no! that was one bad move i made!!!!Apple Jack wasn't really listening to her, she was busy looking at something else, something huge.
" Oh My Celestia" Destiny looked at it in awe.

Author's Note:

First time here guys! i draw comics in pencil about the 7 sins and 7 virtues before so i decided, " heck writing a story woudnt hurt!" enjoy everybody!-er i mean pony!





p.s and thats how equestria was made! (kinda)