• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 517 Views, 3 Comments

Derpy's Brother. - prototype-pon3



Before derpy became the mare she is today, her brother had taken care of her due to there parents being murdered by Timber Wolves, read on to found out what happened and how her brother dealt with it.

  • ...
7
 3
 517

Life or Death

As the timber wolves looked at the yellow mare I couldn't help but think about how crazily brave she was, the timber wolves looked back at me and then at the mare. By this time I was frozen, but I didn't know why, the timber wolves finally started to run at the mare, all she did was stand there and if waiting for them.

I kept telling myself to move, but I couldn't as they were about to jump at the mare I managed to get myself to move, I ran as fast as I could to the protect the mare, I hit one with with my side and the last two had stopped and looked at me, as I stared them in the eye's I looked back and asked what she was doing, she didn't respond. One of the wolves had tackled me and the mare, he pinned me and the other ran to pin the mare. I struggled to get free, the timber wolf on the mare looked at her and started to open it's mouth about ready to take a chunk out of her.

I managed to get a hoof free, I hit the timber wolf as hard as I could, he fell off, I got up and kicked the other one off of the mare, they both got up and looked at me, "You need to get out of here." I said, the mare stands up and looks at me eye's watering. "what is it, whats wrong?" she keeps looking at me and says. " your side, there is.. " I look at her then my side, seeing a giant slash mark, i then look at the timber wolves, thinking to myself i say "I gotta take care of them before I bleed out." She looks at me and I look at her, then I run at the timber wolves and kick one in the chest only making the cut deeper and wider , and the other swings at me and hits me tearing another hole in my back, with the last energy i had, I hit it's chest as hard as my body allowed. They both whimper and run off.

Once they were out of sight i fall to the floor taking shallow breathing. "Hang in there, I'll take care of you you just hang in there please." she says tears streaming down her face, she runs home and gets medical supplies. Once she returned she wrapped me up as best she could, she then helped me to her home.

She set me down on a nearby couch and she walked inside her kitchen getting more bandages, "Alright, we're safe, for now. let me see." I turn over and she unwraps the bandages, revealing a gory site. Flesh hanging on by nothing but muscle and skin, she re-wraps clean bandages and turns me around, she looks at me and says. "Thank you for saving me." she says with a smile. "I never caught your name" I say weakly, she answers with , "My name is Flutter shy" she says blushing, "Nice to meet you Flutter Shy." We talked for several hours, keeping me awake was the best thing she could have done, it's the only reason I lived if i fell asleep I wouldn't have woken up. The next day we went into town and saw nurse red heart.