• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 517 Views, 3 Comments

Derpy's Brother. - prototype-pon3



Before derpy became the mare she is today, her brother had taken care of her due to there parents being murdered by Timber Wolves, read on to found out what happened and how her brother dealt with it.

  • ...
7
 3
 517

What had to be done.

3 years, it's been three long years since I lost my mother and father to timber wolves, it all happened so fast, my mother was just out getting things, she was about to walk past out fence when it happened. We heard a scream, my dad rushed out as fast as he could, only to see my mom being torn apart, he stood there not knowing what to do, until he heard something. A faint crying from my mom's mouth, blinded by rage my father charged the timber wolf only to be stopped by another that was hiding behind a rock.

I stood there not knowing what to do, I stood there like the helpless, useless colt I was. After the deed was done the only thing left of them was.. What am i talking about, THERE WAS NOTHING OF THEM LEFT, every last part of them eaten, every single last part unspared, the only thing left was the blood. I was left with so much responsibility, left with my little sister who was born just yesterday, I couldn't stay here, I had to get away from this place, so packed what things I could find, the little amount of bits I had, and some of my sister's diapers and we left.

Careful to keep my sister's eye's closed from the gory scene, I went to the only place I knew I would be safe, and one of the only places I think I could get a job and that place is sweet apple acres, it's a good thing my friend works there, his name is big Macintosh but we just call him big mac. As for a house, I'll go and live with a friend or at least see if they keep derpy, I don't want her living on the streets.